AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-04, 07:27   Link #6801
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

FFFFFFFF VEYROON~~!!!
Somehow, he made up with my favourite male character list just because of this chapter lol

For some reasons, I had a feeling that the Huckebein family might not all that bad...Maybe there's a greater evil that lurks out there, or maybe one of them are bad while the others are not >_>;

But, guessing on how they oppose Nanoha at the moment....Can't say much of them being good right now Seriously, this chapter makes me wonder on how it'll turn out.

Old 2010-02-04, 07:57   Link #6802
Ottocycle

The past week (movie 1st release week) was a good week for Nanoha manga. Force enters the Oricon manga charts straightaway upon release debuting at 7th with more than 56,000 copies. Vivid sales in its second week were also buoyed by the momentum and rose to 12th, from 22nd during its release week. Vivid has sold a total of nearly 80,000 copies in its two weeks of release.

Japanese ranking page
Translated ranking

It's time to start predicting the future of the franchise. =3
Old 2010-02-04, 08:16   Link #6803
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

*cheers* thanks for the translation of Force's latest chapter.
Old 2010-02-04, 08:20   Link #6804
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
It's time to start predicting the future of the franchise. =3
lol, wot. I'm completely surprised by the sales. Force selling more than ViVid in the first week? datz mad WITHOUT FURTHER ADO~

Touma = Kakihara Tetsuya or Irino Miyu
Lily = Chihara Minori
Isis = Kitamura Eri
Veyron = Nakamura Yuuichi Kawaii yo Nakamura kawaii
...................... Sisters = Inoue Kikuko *runs* lolmayberierietoo
Not so rittle Kazuki = Not Inoue Marina or I'll think I'm watching Kampfer Maeno Tomoaki? I might end up calling Touma "Touya" and rage.

Einhart = Takagaki Ayahi so I can go LOL PHANTOM MINDS norly, I'm thinking someone cute like Hayami Saori
Corona = Kotobuki Minako 'cause she reminds me of Mugi-chan in half the scenes
Lio = .... Toyosaki Aki. Maybe. idkijustwokeup. Itou Kanae would also be cute for smooth fang-tan loli o'er here.
Kris = Nakata Jouj because THIS IS NANOHAAAA

Though I would be very, very amused to hear ChiwaChiwa and Wakamoto having a rolling r-off or something. I miss Kemeko DX. ( ._.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prescience View Post
... Aaaaand my varsity proxy blocks mediafire. :/
QUALITY SPEED SCANS.

Will try to remember you can't use mediafire if you don't use mangafox. Do you prefer megaupload or rapidshare or something? :s

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2010-02-04, 08:26   Link #6805
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Will try to remember you can't use mediafire if you don't use mangafox. Do you prefer megaupload or rapidshare or something? :s
No worries; I'm not at varsity that often anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron
If he has a good idea on the culprit behind the mine event and wants to know about it, come to me.
Interesting... it almost sounds as though Veyron doesn't know who the culprit was himself, and wants to get more info from Touma. Hmm...

It seems that the TSAB is taking this case pretty damn seriously, if they're pulling in the entire class of 75 so soon. I hadn't expected that...
Old 2010-02-04, 09:15   Link #6806
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
lol, wot. I'm completely surprised by the sales. Force selling more than ViVid in the first week? datz mad
Possible signs that the moe bubble has burst? Too early to make final conclusions though, but it's... satisfying to know that plot trumps fanservice for now.
Old 2010-02-04, 09:30   Link #6807
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author

TAKE THAT NOOBS. MWAHAHA.

*cough*

Good news that, good news. A promising future awaits for you, Lily.

Old 2010-02-04, 09:32   Link #6808
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

don't worry, kero. the moe bubble will reappear once the J... L... G?.... H-On anime returns for their second season. Then the moetards will lap up anything and everything moe again.
Old 2010-02-04, 09:36   Link #6809
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*

Quote:
lol, wot. I'm completely surprised by the sales. Force selling more than ViVid in the first week? datz mad
Edit:

Now that is excellent news for this manga that had gotten an unfair amount of flak.

I have yet to hear moar denial from the Anti-Force folks.

Last edited by Sheba; 2010-02-04 at 09:51.
Old 2010-02-04, 09:43   Link #6810
Ottocycle

Quote:
lol, wot. I'm completely surprised by the sales. Force selling more than ViVid in the first week? datz mad WITHOUT FURTHER ADO~

Touma = Kakihara Tetsuya or Irino Miyu
Lily = Chihara Minori
Isis = Kitamura Eri
Veyron = Nakamura Yuuichi Kawaii yo Nakamura kawaii
...................... Sisters = Inoue Kikuko *runs* lolmayberierietoo
Not so rittle Kazuki = Not Inoue Marina or I'll think I'm watching Kampfer Maeno Tomoaki? I might end up calling Touma "Touya" and rage.
I'd go for Hino Satoshi/FukuJun for big Erio (he might still need to do those ecchi comedy moments), and Yoshino Hiroyuki/Seki Toshihiko for Veyron. Spot on for Touma though IMO. Horie Yui for Isis for the srsbsns moments that she might have coming. I'd pitch the typecast of Takagaki Ayahi as Lily too. =3

Nakamura would make an awesome Veyron, thanks to Gundam 00 for that.
Old 2010-02-04, 09:51   Link #6811
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Veyron: I BOUGHT THIS AWESUM MASK AT COMIKET!
Old 2010-02-04, 09:59   Link #6812
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle
I'd go for Hino Satoshi/FukuJun for big Erio (he might still need to do those ecchi comedy moments), and Yoshino Hiroyuki/Seki Toshihiko for Veyron. Spot on for Touma though IMO. Horie Yui for Isis for the srsbsns moments that she might have coming. I'd pitch the typecast of Takagaki Ayahi as Lily too. =3
The lack of HinoRie makes me not want Hino. FukuJun would be cool, but then he'd be way too much like Kazuki for me, unless Erio becomes a Bakapard.

Yoshino would make me cry in a super special way. Seki is always good. Just hope he doesn't spoil the ending if Veyron turns out to not be part of the bigger picture? *run*

I'm mad at Hocchan right now, so lol. >__>; I was thinking Tomatsu Haruka for a possible Isis in the shower, but I also want KitaEri to go back into fagfagyurifag mode over Marina/Minorin/God. And for her and Kana-sama to round up a Monster Hunter gang so Mai-chan can go 100% tsun.

Ergh, but if Ayahime was Lily, then I don't want her to be Einhart. inb4 MIKI SHIN'ICHIRO FOR STRATOS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Can we have some numbers please?

I have yet to hear moar denial from the Anti-Force folks.
34,545 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid vol.1
vs.
56,613 Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha Force vol.1

But Vivid vol.1 has sold a total of 79,163 copies and the release date difference between the two volumes is really only four days, so.... Yeah, I only vaguely pay attention to Oricon's music ranking for certain people so I'm a little @__@ right now.

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2010-02-04, 10:33   Link #6813
Ottocycle

@LVD: Suddenly the thought of Ishida or Kamiya as Erio seems pretty appealing. Keeps his the last vestiges of his boyishness pretty well.

And how about Sawashiro or Sakamoto as Isis? They can pretty much get anyone to do Lily at this point, lol.

And omgwut your seiyuu meta-material.

With regards to the numbers, we might have to wait till next volume to have a proper gauge of anything, since people might be stalling on the Vivid buy to go on a Nanoha binge on their watching day. Or maybe just next week's stats to find out which one falls faster.
Old 2010-02-04, 11:42   Link #6814
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
*Reads Force chapter 4/5*

..Damn, damn, DAMN!

This was GOOOOOD!

Okay, Veyron isn't an expy of Squall, he IS Squall. Minus the scar and with longer hair. And a dash of psychosis.

But, really, he's Squall.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-02-04, 12:13   Link #6815
Jimmy C

I didn't notice it before, but that goggles-girl also has the Eclipse mark on her arm. Are the rest of the family also "infected" by Eclipse?
And it looks like Touma is about to become the first test subject/victim of the countermeasure "Zero Effect".
Old 2010-02-04, 12:40   Link #6816
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

To be honest, I don't think there's a reason for them to change Erio's voice for Force/Vivid, but if they did, my bets would be on Ono Daisuke to do it.

I still stand by Wakamoto Norio for Kris. xD
Old 2010-02-04, 12:46   Link #6817
prescience
Friendly Satanist

...so Erio would sound like Rossa? That would be a little weird, IMO. Hardly without precedent, though.

Seconding Norio Wakamoto for Kris, though.
Old 2010-02-04, 13:04   Link #6818
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Huckebein mark looking like the mark of an infected person with Eclipse? Hmm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
@LVD: Suddenly the thought of Ishida or Kamiya as Erio seems pretty appealing. Keeps his the last vestiges of his boyishness pretty well.

And how about Sawashiro or Sakamoto as Isis? They can pretty much get anyone to do Lily at this point, lol.

And omgwut your seiyuu meta-material.
I keep thinking of Ishida using his granny voice. Kamiya is meh, starting to get tired of hearing him constantly. Funny when I hear Nakamura more.

Miyukichi can do anything, so yeah. I prefer my Sakamoto to be batshit insane, so unless Isis goes insane.... I want the person to voice Lily to have nice legs, so maybe Toma- Well, maybe the Sisters should be voiced by KitaEri. If anime has taught me one thing, it's that if KitaEri dies in the first two episodes, the anime will be awesome.

And wot meta-material. If Miyukichi is Isis, I'll think of Hayate no Nana and then cringe at adult Chrono. So jealous, so jealous....

Okay, so if Miki is Stratos, Miyano Mamoru can be Corona and Kamiya can go be Lio. Then Yoshino for Touma. www Kugyuu can come back and then we'll need FujiKei somewhere.

FujiKei is always good. FUJIKEI FOR KRIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
To be honest, I don't think there's a reason for them to change Erio's voice for Force/Vivid, but if they did, my bets would be on Ono Daisuke to do it.

I still stand by Wakamoto Norio for Kris. xD
Inoue Marina could do it again for Vivid, it's just weird. Have you seen Kampfer? Try picturing the voice of male Natsuru as Force Erio.... I mean, Chrono was already voiced by a guy at that age and Erio isn't girly like Yuuno, so I don't see why we should keep legs Inoue Marina. I really do love Marina, though. ( ._.)

And yeah, using the same seiyuu for a character with a bigger role is weird. I mean, the Numbers are exceptions, but I don't want Erio to sound like Kakera. ww

And Wakamoto fags everywhere. D:

少し頭冷やそうか?
Old 2010-02-04, 13:35   Link #6819
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*

Quote:

And Wakamoto fags everywhere. D:

I suggest Kenji Utsumi (Raoh, Alex L. Armstrong)
Old 2010-02-04, 13:40   Link #6820
Jimmy C

Right after Force 4, I get Vivid 9 in Chinese. Some additional interesting trivia:

- This isn't Vivio and Corona's first trip to Lutecia's place. But it is Rio's. It's also this first time she's met Lutecia in person, though they communicated before.
- Kris' outer cover is a regular doll, it can't fly if it gets wet. And here I was thinking that Marie would be smart enough to make it out of Barrier Jacket material! A normal doll wouldn't last more than a few rounds of magic combat. EDIT: It's also confirmed that Kris can't talk because it had to communicate this to Nove by gestures.
- Einhart's fighting skills are completely self-taught.

Last edited by Jimmy C; 2010-02-04 at 13:58.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen