AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-08-21, 00:34   Link #1
Kellivara-sama

Help! Graduation M.

How can I download Graduation M? when I click on the torrent, it brings up Window Media Player and then says it has to close begause it doesn't recognize the file type, or something along those lines. and when I right click and choose 'save as' it doesn't solve the problem either. But I know there has to be a way around this problem, because there are people currently dowloading it, and it's had this same problem for a loooooong time now (as in months) but I finally decided to join the forum and ask about it, so, ummm, does anybody know how to get around this and actually download the episodes?

thanks for you time^_^
Kellivara-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 00:43   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Are you Familiar you have to install a program to download the vids....
www.bittornado.com Best client in my mind at the moment.
The torrent file is to help bittornado download the file you want. Make sure to save to your computer (like the desktop) so you can resume the download later.

If you have video problems check the stickes.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 01:05   Link #3
Kellivara-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAveOfFire
Are you Familiar you have to install a program to download the vids....
www.bittornado.com Best client in my mind at the moment.
The torrent file is to help bittornado download the file you want. Make sure to save to your computer (like the desktop) so you can resume the download later.

If you have video problems check the stickes.

I recently got my computer formatted by my cousin, and it did come back with a bittorrent client already installed, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try bittornado, ne? thanks for the help, I'll give it a try, then post again to say if it worked^_^ arigato!
Old 2004-08-21, 01:40   Link #4
Kellivara-sama

well, actually, I checked, and the client my cousin put on the compy WAS bittornado, so um, yes I do have a client, so that's not the problem.

Last edited by Kellivara-sama; 2004-08-21 at 01:50.