AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-02-20, 10:48   Link #161
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
and dmc with breasts? Pfft, Compared to the girls in dmc4 this is dmc.....with a breast reduction. Ass though is another story.
yea but they only show up in 3 cut scenes. the MC girl is pretty small yea ass is a total diffrent story XD

unoriginal isn't always bad, But when its made by the same people, thats kinda bad.
Old 2010-02-20, 15:47   Link #162
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

No that's even more tolerable, because like I already said, it's his style. Hell it could've intentionally been left like that in case he ever did want a crossover.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:00   Link #163
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
oh and speaking of good games, wheres the Dante's inferno thread, this game is fuckin awesome and I can't seem to find it. was it deleted?
"Good"and "Awesome" ? That ? I beg to differ. While it's setting and art direction is exceptional, the combat mechanic and stage length leaves a lot to be desired.

For example, I've upgraded my scythe to include Death's Pillar, combine it with the Cross and spam it. The result, not one of hell's minion can counter it. And while at that, I'm made it into the 3rd Circle of Gluttony all of a hour and a half into the game. Which is a third of the game judging by how many circles Hell is suppose to have.

If there wan't an $8 off my usual purchase combined with the fact that I don't really feel like buying a re-issued of Bio5 (Resident Evil 5) with DLC, I don't believe I'll pick that game up.
Old 2010-02-20, 19:18   Link #164
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yea, its easier than Bayonetta, i even have it on the hardest difficulty (besides the unlockable one)

I love the setting and all that tho. and Dante's a pure bad ass, the mother fucker took out DEATH and took his scythe.

but i expected it to be easy, thats why i just rented it. the movie was bad ass so I thought "hell why not play the game"
Old 2010-02-20, 19:54   Link #165
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I love the setting and all that tho. and Dante's a pure bad ass, the mother fucker took out DEATH and took his scythe.
Badass ? More like a desperate and selfish coward, trying a last attempt at redemption. Try playing the game a 2nd time and pay closer attention to the story.
Old 2010-02-20, 20:21   Link #166
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

Ya the demo of the game showed Dante as a weak willed bastard who only suddenly got the balls to fight back in an attempt to save his chickadee. ALbeit it was a sweet and badass epiphany he has, but that's it.
Old 2010-02-20, 21:30   Link #167
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Badass ? More like a desperate and selfish coward, trying a last attempt at redemption. Try playing the game a 2nd time and pay closer attention to the story.
well he was kinda bad ass in the animation. I only got to the judgment guy before stopping to play FFXI more. so far the animation and game are really diffrent. ask your self, are you any better than dante?

wth this is bayonetta forum DX where did the dante's inferno thread go?
Old 2010-02-21, 08:41   Link #168
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

The forum died off, just like FFXI is FINALLY doing. Thank god
Old 2010-02-22, 03:23   Link #169
Xion Valkyrie

Someone went ahead and made the dolls:

http://kotaku.com/5476941/somebody-m...dolls/gallery/

I'd want one.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 08:10   Link #170
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol I was expecting something a bit more fanservicey but then I remembered those little doll things on the map thing screen.

Tags
action, ecchi