AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-20, 23:41   Link #2081
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I'm relieved to find I'm not the only one who made that connection...
What do you mean?

Most Japanese fanartists represent Ritsu as the seme.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 07:30   Link #2082
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
What do you mean?

Most Japanese fanartists represent Ritsu as the seme.
I mean the instrument you play = the kind of sex you like...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 07:37   Link #2083
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean the instrument you play = the kind of sex you like...
I don't play any musical instruments. But my sex life is good.

Anyways........

Azusa as Nymph not a nymph nympho, but the character in Sora no Otoshimono

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 09:11   Link #2084
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I don't play any musical instruments. But my sex life is good.

Anyways........

Azusa as Nymph not a nymph nympho, but the character in Sora no Otoshimono

AZUNYMPH!!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 11:01   Link #2085
motaku96
もたく
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I don't play any musical instruments. But my sex life is good.

Anyways........

Azusa as Nymph not a nymph nympho, but the character in Sora no Otoshimono
Now I've gotta see the whole cast parody Sora no Otoshimono.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 16:06   Link #2086
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Spoiler for NSFW : How Do You Define True Love?:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 17:26   Link #2087
motaku96
もたく
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Great, now I'm on a MioxRitsu high.



On a side note, I put in a pre-order for this a few weeks ago. Mio and Ritsu in one package. It doesn't get much better than that.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 06:31   Link #2088
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Great, now I'm on a MioxRitsu high.

Enjoy these pics.
Spoiler for Various pairs:


Quote:
On a side note, I put in a pre-order for this a few weeks ago. Mio and Ritsu in one package. It doesn't get much better than that.
Now they only need to make figmas poseable like the Kuroko Mikoto figmas and that would be so cash.

NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 21:11   Link #2089
motaku96
もたく
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post

Now they only need to make figmas poseable like the Kuroko Mikoto figmas and that would be so cash.

Spoiler for figure:
Nice pictures.

The figure I posted was a Nendoroid, not a figma. Nendoroids are produced by GoodSmile and are chibi-fied. Figma's are made by maxfactory and maintain a closer resemblance to the original character. Although figma's are made by maxfactory, they are distributed by goodsmile. fyi, there are figma versions of Ritsu and Mio and the rest of the band already.

Also I should note that the picture you posted isn't a figma either. Figma's have poseable joints. It's nice though, if a little rough around the edges. It'd be nice if a big company makes a misakaxshirai figure.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 21:43   Link #2090
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Nice pictures.

The figure I posted was a Nendoroid, not a figma. Nendoroids are produced by GoodSmile and are chibi-fied. Figma's are made by maxfactory and maintain a closer resemblance to the original character. Although figma's are made by maxfactory, they are distributed by goodsmile. fyi, there are figma versions of Ritsu and Mio and the rest of the band already.

Also I should note that the picture you posted isn't a figma either. Figma's have poseable joints. It's nice though, if a little rough around the edges. It'd be nice if a big company makes a misakaxshirai figure.
Yeah I know that's a nendoroid not a figma. But what I meant wouldn't it be a great marketing opportunity if they had MioxRitsu figmas that were poseable with each other in a shall we say intimate pose.

Or would it annoy the otakus that their 'waifu' is made out to be gay?

Edit: Want a MioxRitsu dump as well?

Last edited by NinjaYali; 2010-02-22 at 21:55.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:13   Link #2091
Coreyrn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Spoiler for Yui&Ui:


Spoiler for Christmas with Onee-chan:


Spoiler for Same in color:
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:59   Link #2092
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyrn View Post
Spoiler for Yui&Ui:


Spoiler for Christmas with Onee-chan:


Spoiler for Same in color:
Hotlinking problems. Can't see the 1st or 3rd.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 04:29   Link #2093
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyrn View Post
Spoiler for Yui&Ui:


Spoiler for Christmas with Onee-chan:


Spoiler for Same in color:
Cute stuff you got there. I like how Ui looks all worried in the two last pics.
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 05:23   Link #2094
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Cute stuff you got there. I like how Ui looks all worried in the two last pics.

Does anyone know what this means?
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 08:45   Link #2095
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm right behind you
Age: 32
I liked the grainy look in the first Christmas pic. Made it look like an old family photo.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 16:15   Link #2096
Coreyrn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
Hotlinking problems. Can't see the 1st or 3rd.
Even after clearing the cache the pictures are loaded without problems, maybe you should clear your cache that could solve the problem.

Spoiler for Seductive Mio?:


Spoiler for Mugi - Winter Outfit:


Spoiler for Mugi:
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 02:08   Link #2097
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 34
*swipes Mugi pics for use elsewhere...*
__________________
Nerroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 20:11   Link #2098
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Thumbs up 4-1 so far in game canada's way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
*swipes Mugi pics for use elsewhere...*
Speaking of Mugi. I'm so proud of her. She's manage to achieve her own lesbian harem (at least according to pixiv).

Spoiler for First Wife:


Spoiler for Her mistress:


Spoiler for 2nd wife:


Spoiler for Older lover:


Spoiler for Exploitable loli option:

Last edited by NinjaYali; 2010-02-24 at 20:21.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 00:35   Link #2099
Maximz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
Speaking of Mugi. I'm so proud of her. She's manage to achieve her own lesbian harem (at least according to pixiv).

Spoiler for First Wife:


Spoiler for Her mistress:


Spoiler for 2nd wife:


Spoiler for Older lover:


Spoiler for Exploitable loli option:

O.O ....AZU-NYAN IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE IN THAT PIC *swipes* MINE!! XD
Maximz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 01:44   Link #2100
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Mio is Mugi's personal Maid.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mio

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.