AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Bakemonogatari - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 37 33.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 32.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 25.89%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-25, 09:36   Link #61
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in the land down under ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
@Vandalier
Someone in Youtube posted this. Don't know if it is accurate or not.

斜め七十七度の並びで
泣く泣く嘶く
ナナハン七台
難なく並べて
長眺め

naname nanajūnana-do no narabi de
nakunaku inanaku
nanahan nana-dai
nannaku narabete
naganagame
Yup, that's right. It's long, but it's not the most difficult Japanese tongue twister I've come across. The "nya" version though...is a totally different kettle of fish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Fact, he is nothing more than a pervert.
Though that's not all that unusual for young men of his age, is it?
__________________



You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.



"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.
- Patrick Stokes


karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 09:47   Link #62
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Yup, that's right. It's long, but it's not the most difficult Japanese tongue twister I've come across. The "nya" version though...is a totally different kettle of fish...


Though that's not all that unusual for young men of his age, is it?
Well, usual might not be the right word.....see above post.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 10:55   Link #63
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
@omimon
Are those novel spoilers?
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 11:26   Link #64
Vandalier
Hinamizawa Villager
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: At Hinamizawa Village with Rika-Chama
Send a message via Yahoo to Vandalier
so its

nyanyame nyanyajūnyanya-do no nyarabi de
nyakunyaku inyanyaku
nyanyahan nyanya-dai
nyannyaku nyarabete
nyaganyagame
Vandalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:22   Link #65
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Just remember something...
In eps 14, there is no preview for BD/DVD volume 6...
Which means, there is no exact date for it...
So its quite possible that delay will happen again...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:24   Link #66
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
@omimon
Are those novel spoilers?
I thought it was common knowledge.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:26   Link #67
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Just remember something...
In eps 14, there is no preview for BD/DVD volume 6...
Which means, there is no exact date for it...
So its quite possible that delay will happen again...
Well, I'll keep an eye on the fact that epi 14's stream has a set end date.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:47   Link #68
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Hilarious episode. I like this kitty. Nyahhahahah... nyahahaha...

So this arc wasn't solely about Hanekawa after all. Shinobu's importance to the story is just too much to not to bring some attention on her as well. Considering she was responsible to restore Hanekawa in the previous incident, it's only sensible the opportunity to flesh some of her story should take place in the Hanekawa arc. I liked the fact how Hanekawa's problem budding from stress also correlates to Shinobu. The ending song gives away so much when Shinobu walks in the middle as she holds both Oshino and Araragi-kun's hands while she fixates her gaze at Ararararararagi-san's direction. Shinobu the jealous cutie pie that doesn't like sharing the man in her life.

The animation was above average that came close to the level of episode 12 and episode 1. The voice acting was at the usual level unlike episode 13. They need to take their time that's for certain. And yet they still didn't seem to have enough time or the man-power to do an animated OP sequence. When was the last time a studio made their fan endure this much? *Deen*... uh... never mind. Good work Shaft.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:53   Link #69
Jarmel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
This man is my hero.

Last edited by monir; 2010-02-25 at 13:39.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:06   Link #70
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada/Ontario
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism Send a message via Skype™ to Miyuki-ism
Dammit, who is going to sub this? Seriously, I can't stand waiting. XD
__________________
Miyuki-ism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:21   Link #71
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
This man is my hero.
Can't forget eating puppies and clubbing baby seals to death.




Ok, I kid, I kid......or am I....?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:22   Link #72
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I thought it was common knowledge.
It's only known to people who have either read the novels or the spoilers so I don't think it can be called common knowledge.
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:30   Link #73
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
It's only known to people who have either read the novels or the spoilers so I don't think it can be called common knowledge.
I don't know man, a lot of us have been discussing about stuff like this since a long time ago.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:33   Link #74
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I thought it was common knowledge.
I only recognize these scenes in Bakemonogatari anime.

-molest small children (Mayoi)
-lift up middle school kids' skirts (Mayoi)

But thanks for saying that. It's just a proof that no one is more suitable for Araragi than Hitagi.

Pervert (Araragi) x more pervert (Hitagi). A perfect couple!
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:44   Link #75
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I only recognize these scenes in Bakemonogatari anime.

-molest small children (Mayoi)
-lift up middle school kids' skirts (Mayoi)

But thanks for saying that. It's just a proof that no one is more suitable for Araragi than Hitagi.

Pervert (Araragi) x more pervert (Hitagi). A perfect couple!
Facepalm, I got nothing more to say.
Well, I'm sure she'll be more than delighted when she finds out all about her boyfriend's hobbies and learn that they are the perfect couple. If anything she'll love him even more and let him continue his conquest of the female body. Those girls never stood a chance....
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:48   Link #76
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I don't know man, a lot of us have been discussing about stuff like this since a long time ago.
I had to delete your post for spoiler. This thread is exclusively for anime only. Anything beyond that has yet to be covered cannot be posted regardless if the content is common knowledge by now. There were three lines that I didn't have any knowledge of because the Araragi sisters arc haven't been featured.

To get back to the topic, you know the legend of the movie Ringu continues when Hitagi is making a reference to it. (well, at least that's what I think they were talking about.. ) Good work by Araragi for picking it up. He also refers to the normal Hanekawa as "Boku no Hanekawa........ " in one of his internal monologue. Hitagi's only real competition is Hanekawa.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 14:01   Link #77
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Absolutely outstanding. From the images to the sound to the story to the characters to the voice acting.

The tongue-twister was wonderful, but I enjoyed Hocchan's consistent nya-speech even more.

"Tsundere service" was an amazing little trope. "You have your way of doing things and I have mine." Wonderful. Subtly moving, especially as voiced by Chiwa.

Some of the backgrounds here were so great they almost broke my heart: walking through the city; the clouds passing behind Araragi, etc.

Now, at long last, in the final episode, will they find Shinobu and will I get to hear how Hirano Aya voices her? I wait in hope.
__________________
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 14:01   Link #78
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I had to delete your post for spoiler. This thread is exclusively for anime only. Anything beyond that has yet to be covered cannot be posted regardless if the content is common knowledge by now. There were three lines that I didn't have any knowledge of because the Araragi sisters arc haven't been featured.

To get back to the topic, you know the legend of the movie Ringu continues when Hitagi is making a reference to it. (well, at least that's what I think they were talking about.. ) Good work by Araragi for picking it up. He also refers to the normal Hanekawa as "Boku no Hanekawa........ " in one of his internal monologue. Hitagi's only real competition is Hanekawa.
That's what she thinks, Nadeko is secretly crawling her way into Araragi pants....
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 14:08   Link #79
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That's what she thinks, Nadeko is secretly crawling her way into Araragi pants....
Nadeko certainly put a up a victory scratch when Araragi admitted that he calmed down after Nadeko's attempt at calming down Araragi with a side story.



She may not be an immediate threat to Hitagi's peace of mind, but the future is indeed looking bleak for Hitagi. I guess she can fight one foe at a time. Hanekawa for the time being. Then Nadeko when the time is right.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 14:27   Link #80
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Nadeko certainly put a up a victory scratch when Araragi admitted that he calmed down after Nadeko's attempt at calming down Araragi with a side story.



She may not be an immediate threat to Hitagi's peace of mind, but the future is indeed looking bleak for Hitagi. I guess she can fight one foe at a time. Hanekawa for the time being. Then Nadeko when the time is right.
I think anime Nadeko increased her appeal by 10-20x. The novel is like ok ... a semi grown up version of Hachikuji so who cares. Then comes the anime and it went from to .

As much as a pervert Arararararagi is, I still have faith in his devotion to Hitagi, so in the long run I think the Queen won't be dethroned (though I don't mind Nadeko rising up, just not boobcat nor lolivamp taking her place <__<).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
MMmmmm...

Needs a 10 minute loop.
http://www.youtube.com/v/YfRbtCo-Cv0&autoplay=1&loop=1 (more like infinite loop though).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.