AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-27, 06:44   Link #161
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Yeah, even doujins have been a little light on the Yagami side...

It would be funny if the A's movie features the Materiels. Then again, not sure if want. It might suffer the UBW Movie Effect.

Touhou Alliance getto
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 06:47   Link #162
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Backyard of Moriya shrine
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
He's always jumping up and down about Hayate. This just gave him (and all other Hayate fans) what was denied in StrikerS.
What I meant he was jumping up and down more than normal.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 06:57   Link #163
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Well, imagine we were getting a Moriya-centric Touhou anime. An official one.

That about describes how Aaron feels right now.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 09:38   Link #164
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, imagine we were getting a Moriya-centric Touhou anime. An official one.

That about describes how Aaron feels right now.
I don't need an anime. I need a glorious fighting game like the one I dreamt of.

Imagine, a touhou fighting game with glorious BlazBlue style sprites, voice acting and multiple choices story mode.

It had a five button layout like in guilty gear games, two for melee, two for bullets and one for movement like the 4th button in IaMP and SWR.

It does away with the card and weather system from SWR; instead you choose to customize your own movelists by picking one card a special move motion and level 4 are EX moves that consume a portion of the power gauge, finally you choose choose your spellcards like in IamP.

Character cast have everyone from both IaMP and SWR, plus Mokou, Kaguya, Wriggle (the three aforementioned were supposed to be in 12.3), Koishi (the more likely to go out to check for incidents), Yuugi (not leaving an opportunity to test her strenght), Kogasa (out to surprise everyone), Nue (because she is such a damn troll) and Byakuren (to stop Reimu and Sanae to bully the youkai behind the incident).

That's how glorious it was.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 10:03   Link #165
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Or there's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I have not really put much effort into comparing. Danbooru doesn't seem to have much of any of them. But pix.iv has quite a lot.
Well it's not that much. Both of them only reach 2 pages. S is leading by 2 images at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
You simply could have asked me.

Hayate story part 1.

Hayate story part 2.

You need a Nico Nico Douga account to watch the, though.
You were asleep, so searching them myself was quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well, it has been said the Nanoha an Fate both hated losing. XD
True. Just look at their reactions to losing against Vita and Signum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I would have preferred her to be a genki girl instead of a psychopathic loli, though. >_>
I like L a lot, though hearing Nana using 'boku' is very awkward.

Fun scenarios with L are fun:



"Don't you dare lose while you're playing with me! No! YOU IDIOT!" *chomp*

But for me, S is my favorite. That hairstyle is just... just... *melts*
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 11:09   Link #166
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
I'm not sure if I'm proud of myself after I've open the gates of nico nico douga for Aaron. He's jumping up and down about Hayate
Oh come on, give me some slack, Phean! D:
I bet you'd be as happy as I would if Sanae was actually shafted and then given a lot of attention. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
He's always jumping up and down about Hayate. This just gave him (and all other Hayate fans) what was denied in StrikerS.
Hey, when one is deprived of things that they like, they feel much more strongly about finally receiving some. If Hayate's status is like Sanae's popularity and stable character status, I'd probably be as casual as PhoenixG when getting more Hayate material. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
What I meant he was jumping up and down more than normal.
Because the quality of the Hayate material here is higher than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, imagine we were getting a Moriya-centric Touhou anime. An official one.

That about describes how Aaron feels right now.


Though that aside, we need an official Touhou anime first. The seiyuu's for the unofficial one should do fine for the cast. I'm not sure I want Kikuko Inoue voicing Yakumo Yukari though. Yukarin should be voiced by Sayaka Ohara. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I don't need an anime. I need a glorious fighting game like the one I dreamt of.

Imagine, a touhou fighting game with glorious BlazBlue style sprites, voice acting and multiple choices story mode.

It had a five button layout like in guilty gear games, two for melee, two for bullets and one for movement like the 4th button in IaMP and SWR.

It does away with the card and weather system from SWR; instead you choose to customize your own movelists by picking one card a special move motion and level 4 are EX moves that consume a portion of the power gauge, finally you choose choose your spellcards like in IamP.

Character cast have everyone from both IaMP and SWR, plus Mokou, Kaguya, Wriggle (the three aforementioned were supposed to be in 12.3), Koishi (the more likely to go out to check for incidents), Yuugi (not leaving an opportunity to test her strenght), Kogasa (out to surprise everyone), Nue (because she is such a damn troll) and Byakuren (to stop Reimu and Sanae to bully the youkai behind the incident).

That's how glorious it was.
@____@

DAYUM, Sheba. You always get these epic dreams on a regular basis. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You were asleep, so searching them myself was quicker.
Well, I guess.

Quote:
True. Just look at their reactions to losing against Vita and Signum.
In the game? Can I hear about Nanoha's? I was only able to see Fate's so far. ^^

Quote:
I like L a lot, though hearing Nana using 'boku' is very awkward.
To each his own, I guess. But still! Imagine if Fate was as active as Wendi and going around the house with Sonic Move, waking up Chrono in the morning by jumping on him and calling out, "Asa dayou! Okite, ONII~CHAN~~~!!!" and has a freakin permanent happy smile...

...

Okay, I think I overdid my imagination circuits for a second when I tried to compute what I just said there...

Quote:
Fun scenarios with L are fun:



"Don't you dare lose while you're playing with me! No! YOU IDIOT!" *chomp*
She'll need more than a kindergarten at that rate. XD

Quote:
But for me, S is my favorite. That hairstyle is just... just... *melts*
*highfives*

Welcome to the boat, buddy!
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 11:38   Link #167
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post


Though that aside, we need an official Touhou anime first. The seiyuu's for the unofficial one should do fine for the cast. I'm not sure I want Kikuko Inoue voicing Yakumo Yukari though. Yukarin should be voiced by Sayaka Ohara. <3
Best fit for me so far is undoubtedly Mai as Reimu. That one just went *click* right from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
In the game? Can I hear about Nanoha's? I was only able to see Fate's so far. ^^
In the anime. Oh, so you beat us? Well, that was only because of your cartridge system! You'll see! We'll get back on you for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
*highfives*

Welcome to the boat, buddy!
Temptation in using her for the OC redesign rising as well. Especially since the planned idea isn't working out as well as I thought it would.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 11:54   Link #168
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中


I WANT MORE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Needs moar Shamal too. :<
Yeah, but the thing is that I got over the whole Yuzunee voicing Shamal thing. Whereas for Zafira, I just started sort of re-watching S1 and realized....

"HOLY CRAP NANOHA'S DAD IS ZAFFY. O_O" lol, Ichijou. ;3;
Quote:
I would have preferred her to be a genki girl instead of a psychopathic loli, though. >_>
But she is sort of genki! .... in a psycho-ish way!
Quote:
I'm very curious... but I guess I won't ask. <_<
*looks at slightly growing Yukarin shrine*

.... yep.... Actually, the only time Yukarin has made me go HNNNNNNNNNNG is when she voiced Ink-sensei in otona do-S mode for a bonus track of the second? listening CD. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
Quote:
Cool! Thanks!
http://srwzwiki.com/nanoha_as_psp/index.php?FrontPage
gogogogogogooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Imagine, a touhou fighting game with glorious BlazBlue style sprites, voice acting and multiple choices story mode.
This game better have Ueda Kana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm not sure I want Kikuko Inoue voicing Yakumo Yukari though. Yukarin should be voiced by Sayaka Ohara. <3
Oh, did everyone jump to the conclusion that she was voicing Yakumo because of eien juunanasai? [Oi, oi!]

.... Because I think Yukarin should voice Yukarin. And by that I mean Tamura, not Fukui. Even if Fukui has the boobs for it.

Edit: lol looks like I can't click for poop in the mornin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
It's in the same form as Reinforce's chant for Starlight Breaker. "Become the flame that incinerates everything."
;A; I blame Yukarin fagging making me lack of common sense and

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG REINFORCE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I like L a lot, though hearing Nana using 'boku' is very awkward.
How is it awkward?

It's really weird hearing her use "ore" though, lol.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-02-27 at 14:00.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 14:07   Link #169
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
I WANT MORE.
Then more is what you will have.

<-- Come on people, L with that psycho smile? How can you not love that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
How is it awkward?

It's really weird hearing her use "ore" though, lol.
Not sure, it just rings a 'does not compute' error with me for some reason. Boku just doesn't have the aggressive impact her character radiates to me. I would probably have preferred ore.

In other news, watched Nanoha's route. One battle in particular was heart-attack inducing.

Spoiler for Nanoha's route:
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2010-02-27 at 17:45.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 00:40   Link #170
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Ahhhh, friend got the Bind Breaker and she's telling me all the wonderful WHEN IS MY PSN CARD COMING DAMMIT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Then more is what you will have.
Sadly, I've seen all those, lol. BUT SPEAKING OF PSP GAME IMAGES

http://ashitahadocchida.sakura.ne.jp/as_nano_p.html
FFFF YEAHHHHH except I most likely won't find anyone to TL anytime soon. orz
Quote:
Not sure, it just rings a 'does not compute' error with me for some reason. Boku just doesn't have the aggressive impact her character radiates to me. I would probably have preferred ore.
B-B-But bokukko <3

I'd end up laughing if she used ore/ore-sama though. In a face palming way.
Quote:
In other news, watched Nanoha's route. One battle in particular was heart-attack inducing.
THIS SCENE MADE ME T__________T

ffff, Materials and Reinforce art. ilu PSP game.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 20:24   Link #171
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Material-L used [Change of Heart]!

Meister Babylon is now on her side of the battle field!


Fate: Usoda!

__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 13:12   Link #172
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Clone!Nanoha actually looks more like Suou from DtB than Nanoha. >.>;
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 01:56   Link #173
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
The hair-color's wrong though...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 03:23   Link #174
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Best fit for me so far is undoubtedly Mai as Reimu. That one just went *click* right from the beginning.
No argument there.

Remilia's and Sakuya's were spot-on as well for me. Though the latter gave a sense of deja vu since Rie Tanaka also voiced Maria (another maid) from Hayate no Gotoku. XD

Quote:
In the anime. Oh, so you beat us? Well, that was only because of your cartridge system! You'll see! We'll get back on you for that!
Funny, I felt that reaction more from RH and Bardiche.

Quote:
Temptation in using her for the OC redesign rising as well. Especially since the planned idea isn't working out as well as I thought it would.
Well, you could give it a try first. :3 After that, you can show it to us ascertain whether she fits the bill or not. Sankt Kaiser Vivio already did the trick once, maybe this will work nicely too. >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post


I WANT MORE.
Oh the horror. XD I'm already having trouble imagining how StrikerS could have gone with Reinforce in the picture. The materials included would make it a crazy season.

Quote:
Yeah, but the thing is that I got over the whole Yuzunee voicing Shamal thing. Whereas for Zafira, I just started sort of re-watching S1 and realized....

"HOLY CRAP NANOHA'S DAD IS ZAFFY. O_O" lol, Ichijou. ;3;
Eh? EHHH?!?!

Oh crap... Crack ideas forming...

Quote:
But she is sort of genki! .... in a psycho-ish way!
B-but I want good girl genki! D:

Quote:
*looks at slightly growing Yukarin shrine*

.... yep.... Actually, the only time Yukarin has made me go HNNNNNNNNNNG is when she voiced Ink-sensei in otona do-S mode for a bonus track of the second? listening CD. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
Too bad I can't read Japanese. X_x

Quote:
This game better have Ueda Kana.
Doesn't BlazBlue have her as the loli vampire already?

Though which Touhou character should Kana Ueda voice... Hmm...
:idea:
Reisen? :3

Quote:
Oh, did everyone jump to the conclusion that she was voicing Yakumo because of eien juunanasai? [Oi, oi!]
Guilty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Then more is what you will have.

Spoiler for Materials:
Ooh! *saves many*
Thanks for the additions to my Material album. >:3

Quote:
<-- Come on people, L with that psycho smile? How can you not love that?
That smile is charming in it's own way, I'll admit. But I'd be running for my life if she was smiling like that at me.

Quote:
Not sure, it just rings a 'does not compute' error with me for some reason. Boku just doesn't have the aggressive impact her character radiates to me. I would probably have preferred ore.
Having her use 'ore' would have been too straightforward, actually. I prefer her use of 'boku' as a counterbalance. >3

Quote:
In other news, watched Nanoha's route. One battle in particular was heart-attack inducing.

Spoiler for Nanoha's route:
Ahh yes, innocent Hayate is innocent.<3 I love that particular match.

And Raising Heart's ENGRISH really made that scenario even more win.

RH: Master, it seems that she is also a Dark Peace.

Amazingly appropriate typos FTW! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Ahhhh, friend got the Bind Breaker and she's telling me all the wonderful WHEN IS MY PSN CARD COMING DAMMIT.


Quote:
Sadly, I've seen all those, lol. BUT SPEAKING OF PSP GAME IMAGES

http://ashitahadocchida.sakura.ne.jp/as_nano_p.html
FFFF YEAHHHHH except I most likely won't find anyone to TL anytime soon. orz
Nice! Though it seems he's going at one route at a time, though. Well, Nanoha's route has great fights so no need to fret for now. >:3

Quote:
THIS SCENE MADE ME T__________T
;___;

Quote:
ffff, Materials and Reinforce art. ilu PSP game.
Eh?
Another mini-game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Material-L used [Change of Heart]!

Meister Babylon is now on her side of the battle field!


Fate: Usoda!

Tche. Just because Material-L is closer to your tsundere onee-sama fetish... You turn your back on Fate at the drop of the hat you M...



*RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!*
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 04:18   Link #175
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well, you could give it a try first. :3 After that, you can show it to us ascertain whether she fits the bill or not. Sankt Kaiser Vivio already did the trick once, maybe this will work nicely too. >:3
I'll get working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
That smile is charming in it's own way, I'll admit. But I'd be running for my life if she was smiling like that at me.
Sure. But it's still awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nice! Though it seems he's going at one route at a time, though. Well, Nanoha's route has great fights so no need to fret for now. >:3
It's the most boring in terms of story though. But then, prior to StrikerS Nanoha really didn't have much background to speak off. Still, showing a few scenes with Nanoha and her family now that they know of the future plans would have been apreciated.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 06:45   Link #176
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Fate: OPEN MY HEARTO!

*is sprayed with Heart Perfume and returned to Fate's side of the field*

Uwa... I feel like I just did something I regretted.

I got to admit having both Material-L and Fate fight over you for control is a lovely thought. <3

Almost as good as being abused by L-chan... Anywas, tri ace post getto. :3
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 10:18   Link #177
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
http://ashitahadocchida.sakura.ne.jp/as_nano_p.html

Ah yes, this...I laughed at the last two frames of the 3/4 release.

Fake Zafira comes into to attempt a battle, starts talking, while in middle of talking he hears 'Starlight' then goes 'Eh?' Then 'Breaker!' with a long 'GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!'

Poor Fake Zafira, never even got a chance to finish speaking. XD
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 18:41   Link #178
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
^ srsly, you have to feel sorry for Zaffy for the entire thing, lol. Like when Vita....

So, got the Fate add-on~! Can't wait for Hayate and I hope we can get Nanoha without having to get the Lyrical Box, even if it's a variation of her....

But er, yeah, got a nosebleed playing Bind Breaker and my brother saw me playing the game. He thought I was a lolicon before, so this isn't helping. ;-;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Doesn't BlazBlue have her as the loli vampire already?

Though which Touhou character should Kana Ueda voice... Hmm...
:idea:
Reisen? :3
Yeah, that's why this touhou game should totally have her too!

And no idea. orz
Quote:
Guilty...
I was probably the one of three people who thought Tamura Yukari....
Quote:
Eh?
Another mini-game?
Er, no, just meant that with the PSP game, we get Reinforce art!

And the Materials. Yayayay.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 18:58   Link #179
Sakome
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 27
If Kana Ueda voiced a Touhou character, I think Remila or Aya would be the most fitting. Her mature kind of Rin voice for Remila or her mischivious Sakuya voice from Hayate no Gotoku. Thats what I think at least.
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 22:58   Link #180
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
I have just managed to upgrade my PSP's firmware and play this game. Working through the Signum route. My thoughts:

Sturmfalken aside, Signum sucks at long ranged combat so much it's not funny. Of course, that's where her Lightning Bruiser capabilities come in; my typical strategy is to tank/dodge at long range, close into medium and use snake form to strangle my target, then get in close and hammer them with Laevatine. In midrange combat, Schlagenform and Hiryu Issen are great attacks, especialy since Signum seems to cast a touch faster than others, so it's quite possible to hit Hiryu Issen and totally knock someone off before they can finish attacking, then close in and smack them.

...only problem is that she's got nice legs. It's kinda distracting. <.<

@Aaron: Lol Wolkenger. This totally needs to get referenced SOMEWHERE in OC, lol. XD But does that mean that Gil Graham is Jii?
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.