AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-11, 00:19   Link #21
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 24
So I got the SPAS-12 with slug shells in campaign mode. For a couple shots I thought I got explosive shells. Basically, it hits someone, you see a tiny explosion, and the enemy dies, without question.

And I thought "Yeah, they *would* put this in the game."
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 14:45   Link #22
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Does anybody know how to get the squad rush pin cuz that's the one pin i don't know how to get.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 14:49   Link #23
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Probably win a Squad Rush round. Check the pins online in the game to be sure.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 21:52   Link #24
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Been a glorious week of gaming and DICE is starting to fix things, finally. I'm only suffering occasional CTD and disconnections on a busy night, but other than that, the game is really polished.

Although some weapons might be considered "OP" in the right hands. M60+Red Dot+MGSpec anyone?
Well I perfer the ACOG, but yeah I can't see any point in the other MG once you have the M60. The new damage chart shows that at close or long range it does literally almost twice as much damage as some of the other guns.

Quote:
Also had some fun testing recordings and such today. Although, unless there is a built-in recorder, FRAPS on this PC won't be possible any other time with this game. The gameplay while recording was 20FPS lol. Quite hard to be on top with that. Part 1
I've been able to record while keeping my FPS around 30, which is limited by the recorder itself, I've tested it up to over 50. Then again I'm also not maxing the settings and such and I'm playing at a fairly moderate resolution.

Example on a side note the VSS is awesome beyond reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
well servers are down for 360, but as soon as I get my desktop i'll be purchasing this for it. Also sniper spot plus 12x zoom with the col, since I haven't unlocked the barret yet is just ridiculously awesome, I get sooo many spot assists when I don't kill noobs that it's quite often I top the charts as a sniper. I do hope that they up the damage to vehicles with the rpg7 because man 3 rockets to the back of a tank to kill it just feels like overkill.
It’s not quite that simple.

Rockets like bullets have slightly variable damage, not much, but it’s enough that whether a vehicle dies in two or three flank hits is about chance. (This variance is quite low though, if the thing survives it will have so little HP that grenade launcher rounds will finish it off.)

That said the rockets are not all the same it’s about like this from what I can tell:
RPG: Balanced between splash and AT, kills in two or three side hits
M2: Seems to have more splash, good for blowing up buildings and shooting at troops, weaker AT damage (always three hits to the side, five to the front!)
AT4: Weakest splash, but highest AT damage always kills in two side hits and is guided.

This is before perks though if the guy has extra armor than he effectively has 25% more HP and so you need three side hits period. (This is a big difference and makes the extra armor perk very attractive). If you take the explosive damage upgrade though it's neutralized and if the guy doesn't have extra armor it assures a two hit kill with flank shots. (Attractive in that it more or less eliminates the chance he could slink away with critical damage)

I've also heard that shooting form above at a steep enough angle is supposed to apply a bonus to damage, but frankly I haven't seen it very often. Keep in mind that when I say flank I mean sides and rear, if the guy turns his turret toward you and you shot that, that's actually a "front" hit and will do allot less damage. I can't say if RPGs loose damage with range like other weapons, I have a feeling they don't, but I can't be sure.
__________________



Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 21:53   Link #25
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Read up on Famitsu and they gave the game 34/40.
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 00:53   Link #26
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well I perfer the ACOG, but yeah I can't see any point in the other MG once you have the M60. The new damage chart shows that at close or long range it does literally almost twice as much damage as some of the other guns.

I've been able to record while keeping my FPS around 30, which is limited by the recorder itself, I've tested it up to over 50. Then again I'm also not maxing the settings and such and I'm playing at a fairly moderate resolution.

Example on a side note the VSS is awesome beyond reason.

Itís not quite that simple.

Rockets like bullets have slightly variable damage, not much, but itís enough that whether a vehicle dies in two or three flank hits is about chance. (This variance is quite low though, if the thing survives it will have so little HP that grenade launcher rounds will finish it off.)

That said the rockets are not all the same itís about like this from what I can tell:
RPG: Balanced between splash and AT, kills in two or three side hits
M2: Seems to have more splash, good for blowing up buildings and shooting at troops, weaker AT damage (always three hits to the side, five to the front!)
AT4: Weakest splash, but highest AT damage always kills in two side hits and is guided.

This is before perks though if the guy has extra armor than he effectively has 25% more HP and so you need three side hits period. (This is a big difference and makes the extra armor perk very attractive). If you take the explosive damage upgrade though it's neutralized and if the guy doesn't have extra armor it assures a two hit kill with flank shots. (Attractive in that it more or less eliminates the chance he could slink away with critical damage)

I've also heard that shooting form above at a steep enough angle is supposed to apply a bonus to damage, but frankly I haven't seen it very often. Keep in mind that when I say flank I mean sides and rear, if the guy turns his turret toward you and you shot that, that's actually a "front" hit and will do allot less damage. I can't say if RPGs loose damage with range like other weapons, I have a feeling they don't, but I can't be sure.
I'm pretty nasty when it comes to rockets and leading, I usually play with rpg7 or M2 since they are faster and heat seeking isn't all that important to me since my aim is good, I also use double rockets as I have only maxed out sniper and vehicles but I will be getting explosive expert when I unlock it, for the most part it's just frustrating that flank shots don't do much more damage, and generally people in tanks are too confident they just sit there trying to gun you but for the most part i'm never afraid of tanks as long as i'm recon or engineer due to the explosive power. It's sad that medic and assualt litteraly have no way to deal with vehicles which atleast for assualt takes away from the classes mystique.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 04:39   Link #27
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
I'm pretty nasty when it comes to rockets and leading, I usually play with rpg7 or M2 since they are faster and heat seeking isn't all that important to me since my aim is good, I also use double rockets as I have only maxed out sniper and vehicles but I will be getting explosive expert when I unlock it, for the most part it's just frustrating that flank shots don't do much more damage,
Flank shots do 100% more damage, I'd hardly call double damage "not much more damage" myself. It sounds like what you want is to be able to one hit kill a tank, which is absurd and would make vehicles complete death traps. Vehicles are a big part of BF and have always been powerful, they're not supposed to be fair to guys on foot and easily beaten by one guy with a rocket launcher.

Actually IMO the vehicles have been made a bit too weak in an effort to try and appeal to the run and gun CoD or Halo crowd. They've been nerfed quite a bit compared to BF2 as there weapons are weaker (a tank shell anywhere near you in BF2 was instant death), they've lost some weapons (co-ax MG and AT missile were built in), they have less health (three hits to the side put them critical, but a quick rep could save them), and they no longer get a repair aura when manned by an engineer.

I personally would favor stronger vehicles to actually force a bit more team work in dealing with them.

Quote:
and generally people in tanks are too confident they just sit there trying to gun you but for the most part i'm never afraid of tanks as long as i'm recon or engineer due to the explosive power.
This is true, tanks in BF2 were as noted a bit stronger and could get away with such bum rushing more. In BC2 they're better used as fire support as at long range they're much harder to deal with. I can easily rack up thousands of points just hanging back and bombing points to clear them out for capture.

Quote:
It's sad that medic and assualt litteraly have no way to deal with vehicles which atleast for assualt takes away from the classes mystique.
BF is a team game they have no way to deal with vehicles to penalize teams that just try to whore medics and assaults for maximum infantry firepower. Assault also can get a way to kill vehicles if he takes an all class weapon in which case he gains C4 in exchange for his noob tube. With the G3 this is a viable tactic given that weapons power and accuracy. (When I want C4 now I tend to do just that instead of going Recon as the ammo crate gives me a nice team support option since WAY to few guys will toss ammo). The medic is indeed shit out of luck, but given how powerful a force multiplier the medic already is giving him someway to kill vehicles would just make it so no one played anything else.

If your team is getting owned by tanks because it's full of assaults and medics then your team is morons. It just happened to my a few games ago actually as I was the only guy trying to do anything about a well coordinated squad that was using the Bardley on White Pass to pwn everything. I finally managed to C4 them (killing the entire squad for a 380 point triple kill), but it was too late and it cost us the game. I didn't whine about OP vehicles though it was clearly my stupid teams fault for refusing to switch classes away from Medic or Assault to deal with the tank. Even the guy in the tank said "man I should have died so many times."
__________________



Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 04:58   Link #28
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Actually IMO the vehicles have been made a bit too weak in an effort to try and appeal to the run and gun CoD or Halo crowd. They've been nerfed quite a bit compared to BF2 as there weapons are weaker (a tank shell anywhere near you in BF2 was instant death), they've lost some weapons (co-ax MG and AT missile were built in), they have less health (three hits to the side put them critical, but a quick rep could save them), and they no longer get a repair aura when manned by an engineer.

I personally would favor stronger vehicles to actually force a bit more team work in dealing with them.
Pretty much this. From my experience, tanks and APCs are only well-used in the exact right hands, otherwise they die pretty easy. The map layout of BC2 also makes flanking much easier than BF2 as there is much tighter vegetation and more elevation.

Regarding the weapons, the Gunner on the APC is hilariously useless. I don't know how many direct hits it takes to down someone but it feels like more than a full SMG clip. Agreed on the tank shell too, that's probably one of the more "WTF" worthy damage reductions in splash.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 06:21   Link #29
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Pretty much this. From my experience, tanks and APCs are only well-used in the exact right hands, otherwise they die pretty easy. The map layout of BC2 also makes flanking much easier than BF2 as there is much tighter vegetation and more elevation.
That too, but that I actually see as more of a problem with BF2. Allot of its maps were awfully empty with almost no cover or concealment over large areas. BC2 maps feel a bit smaller, but allot more realistically cluttered and populated.

Quote:
Regarding the weapons, the Gunner on the APC is hilariously useless. I don't know how many direct hits it takes to down someone but it feels like more than a full SMG clip. Agreed on the tank shell too, that's probably one of the more "WTF" worthy damage reductions in splash.
It actually has good damage (more then most ARs) and near perfect accuracy. The problem is the fucking ENORMOUS flash and smoke clouds from the APC main gun makes it impossible to use if you're looking in vaguely the same direction as the gunner. It either needs to be WAY toned down or just removed, but the problem is that fixing it would probably take making a new graphic for it, which they'll never bloody do.

I also don't like how it seems like the autocannon "clips" don't reload when not shooting, so if you shot five and then forget to fire off the last shot you get one shot and then a reload when you next engage. I think if you stop shooting the clip should automatically refill, or at least let use hit a button to force a reload cycle.
__________________



Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 06:24   Link #30
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
That too, but that I actually see as more of a problem with BF2. Allot of its maps were awfully empty with almost no cover or concealment over large areas. BC2 maps feel a bit smaller, but allot more realistically cluttered and populated.
Agree, I just meant in the sense against vehicles. Otherwise the BC2 maps is some of the best in the franchise.

Quote:
It actually has good damage (more then most ARs) and near perfect accuracy. The problem is the fucking ENORMOUS flash and smoke clouds from the APC main gun makes it impossible to use if you're looking in vaguely the same direction as the gunner. (The tank only shots once ever four seconds so it's allot less of an issue, and the big muzzle blast is somewhat realistic on the tank) It either needs to be WAY toned down or just removed, but the problem is that fixing it would probably take making a new graphic for it, which they'll never bloody do.
Yea the accuracy is near perfect, which, as you say, the muzzle flash from the main gun negates. Only spotted targets are possible to hit when that happens.

If people actually bothered to spot mos tof the time.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 11:27   Link #31
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Well the reason why the vehicles in BF2 and 1942 were so much more deadly compared to any of the infantry conventional weapons was because the levels where more spacious, with lots of area minimal cover it was very hard as an engineer to get off more than two shots with your rpg before you were spotted and nuked into oblivion by either the main cannon or the alternate fire.

Yes BC2 is a team game but if your not playing on pc it's hard to expect people to play in a team fashion, most of the time when I squad up i'm with 2-3 snipers who just camp with mortars which are very inefficient when compared to c4's destructive power. Since I play hardcore I dont really notice any of the weapon damage drop offs with distance due to the extremely low amounts of hp for people, still in hardcore tanks are very deadly, since most splash will kill you, in normal as a recon I can run up to a tank head on plant c4 detonate even while taking some splash but in HC your dead.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 15:38   Link #32
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
today was great, I sniped a team of 6 snipers on the rocky hill on the desert lvl. a Head shot someone with the tank main gun and i was raised 10 times in a middle of a fire fight just to die again.
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 03:37   Link #33
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 24
I have yet to play online since the Beta ended (despite preordering - which accounting for only the singleplayer portion was a bad move), so I'll be starting from scratch. Can anyone tell me how powerful the Barrett is? I don't hear many complaints about it, so is it fair to assume that if I snipe with some semblance of intelligence I can actually take its user down with a M24 and he wouldn't simply put a bullet on me and laugh?

Specifically:
1) Does shit explode where it hits?
2) Does it go through basically everything but solid ground?
3) How brutal is the multiplayer towards late newcomers? How much of a difference is there between weapons of high and low levels? I remember back when there seems to be a huge difference between the XM8 and the AEK-971.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 04:41   Link #34
plmko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I have yet to play online since the Beta ended (despite preordering - which accounting for only the singleplayer portion was a bad move), so I'll be starting from scratch. Can anyone tell me how powerful the Barrett is? I don't hear many complaints about it, so is it fair to assume that if I snipe with some semblance of intelligence I can actually take its user down with a M24 and he wouldn't simply put a bullet on me and laugh?

Specifically:
1) Does shit explode where it hits?
2) Does it go through basically everything but solid ground?
3) How brutal is the multiplayer towards late newcomers? How much of a difference is there between weapons of high and low levels? I remember back when there seems to be a huge difference between the XM8 and the AEK-971.
From what I gather and see what people do in the game, there doesn't seem to be a "dominating" high level weapon. I still see level 20 people going around with the AEK, after all it is more rapid than the XM8 so it has its advantages.

The only real advantage a high level player has are the perks and attachments that you get for guns.
plmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 05:55   Link #35
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
If you got skills, the weapons won't matter much. The standard weapons for each class are comparable to the rest, although some might suffer in specific stats. It really comes down to preference.

As for the Barret, no real difference from other sniper rifles, I THINK. It might do more damage if shooting through a wall, but any weapon can do that with varying effects. Tbh, I lack knowledge about the Recon class, so this is what I've gathered through observation and other players. Safe to say is you still need two bullets to kill with it, if not headshotting.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 07:11   Link #36
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Sniper Rifles are all pretty diffrent from each of them. some shoot real rapid some but hardly do damage while others do insane damage and medium accuracary and shoot one bullet per load. while otheres are medium damage but max accuracary.

theres Snipers for short, long and medium range.

I do not like shotguns in this game tho. every time i use them I hardly get kills ><
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 08:52   Link #37
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
If you got skills, the weapons won't matter much. The standard weapons for each class are comparable to the rest, although some might suffer in specific stats. It really comes down to preference.
Mostly this is true although it would be dishonest to say there aren't some tiers. That said the best guns aren't necessarily the ones that come at higher levels.

The M60 is clearly the best LMG, but comes at mid level. The M24 is frankly as good or better then all the rifles up to the VSS which is a different sort of gun. The XM8 is well balanced and competitive with any weapon in the game and unlocks at a mere 3,000 points. The SCAR the first engy unlock is probably the best of the SMG as it has the most damage, best accuracy, and a bigger mag then all save one weapon.

The later guns offer more options which can be useful to have, but in most cases within a few hours of play as a class you've unlocked enough weapons to be competitive in most instances.

Quote:
As for the Barret, no real difference from other sniper rifles, I THINK. It might do more damage if shooting through a wall, but any weapon can do that with varying effects. Tbh, I lack knowledge about the Recon class, so this is what I've gathered through observation and other players. Safe to say is you still need two bullets to kill with it, if not headshotting.
There are a few things that are different mainly it uses slightly different physics for its bullet which basically amounts to slightly less drop, the ability to damage light vehicles like helicopters and jeeps, and slightly higher damage retention with distance, Really the first two ends up not mattering much as the lack of drop just means you don’t aim quite as high and it would still take a bunch of rounds to destroy a Helicopter or Jeep. (Though it can be funny to pick off a smoking helo that thinks he’s about to get away)

The damage retention though actually leads to an odd quirk since with magnum rounds you’re assured 100 damage or more at any distance of about 40 meters or less. Thus it’s a one hit kill at close to medium range. Thus paradoxically you see quite a few guys with a clue using it with ACOG or Red Dot sights as a short of sniper shotgun. If they’re quick and accurate any hit at close range is instantly fatal, but of course a miss means something like a two second delay working the bolt which against any kind of automatic weapon tends to be quite fatal. This is actually also possible with an M24, but it only retains lethal damage up to about 20 meters with Magnum rounds. This can be a mildly fun build to play with, but if you really want to play a close combat recon I’d suggest either using the VSS or a G3. The M95 might be somewhat better in a very narrow range from about 20 to 40 meters, where most automatics lose a bit of accuracy and you can hump cover between shots.

Beyond 40 meters the M95 is actually perhaps the worst bolt action. It fires slowest, reloads slowest, and it has no real advantage in damage. (Takes two hits to kill just like the others). The best “sniper-sniper rifle” is actually… the M24 the GOLs bolt works slower and does slightly less damage (70 vs. 75) not a huge thing, but it can be the difference between dropping a wounded man. The GOL changes mags .2 seconds faster, but IMO bolt speed is more important. (It says it’s more accurate, but that’s BS the bolt action snipers have no real random deviation if you line the sights up right you will hit period) The SV is a newbie trap it does only 50 damage at range meaning if the guy wears body armor it actually takes three hits to kill at long range, and if you take a few seconds to line up the next shot and he heals even one or two HP he’ll survive as well. It has a larger mag, but that hardly matters as magazine size is rarely any sort of issue with a sniper rifle.

The Semi-Auto rifles are basically the same in stats aside from the SVU having higher moving accuracy and a slightly quicker reload. So if you’re looking to play a close combat sniper it’s the better choice before you get the VSS. (As point of interest the M14 is very similar in stats to the SVU) The VSS is pretty much an assault rifle in disguise as it does about 25 damage a shot at close range, but has a 20 round mag and fires 600 rounds per minute. It is usable at range though in single shorts or very short burst as it retains 20 damage per bullet out to max range.
__________________



Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 08:58   Link #38
NorthernFallout
/adjustglasses
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
I stand corrected. Although I did think the GOL was like THE gun to snipe with because I get killed by it 80% more than any other rifle lol

EDIT: In case someone don't know btw, check this site for updates. They also link updates on Twitter. http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | PSN: Northern__AX | LET'S ROCK

Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2010-03-15 at 09:13.
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 09:02   Link #39
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
The game's server issues are getting fixed by DICE and EA. They probably weren't ready for a giant influx of players.

I still think EA should have kept with GameSpy instead of trying their own master servers, considering it was so goddamn hammered and they had to keep adding more hardware.

Anyway, I'm grinding my Assault up to the top, then my medic, recon and engie.

Shotguns only work in defence and you're actively camping your objectives.

That, and lots of well placed C4.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 09:59   Link #40
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
I stand corrected. Although I did think the GOL was like THE gun to snipe with because I get killed by it 80% more than any other rifle lol

EDIT: In case someone don't know btw, check this site for updates. They also link updates on Twitter. http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/


I usualy use the last one regardless of range, if. Ur good u can headshot anyone at any range
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.