AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-13, 03:56   Link #22821
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
The artwork from the cover of the "birthday event" BD/DVD.

--> Click <--
I just died a little there.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 18:12   Link #22822
Meatrose
Antihero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Area 11
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
I just died a little there.
Yeah the picture is awesome. I'd so like to see a high res version of that one.
__________________
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 20:40   Link #22823
Arkard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States
More Kalulu AMV goodness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMePvl-8ZE
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 09:57   Link #22824
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
It's weird to see no shipping or trolling for more than a page here.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 11:02   Link #22825
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
It's weird to see no shipping or trolling for more than a page here.
Actually, there is SO MUCH shipping and trolling going on right now, that they've cancelled each other out, forming a quantum singularity that can only be perceived by advanced instruments.
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 11:52   Link #22826
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
It's weird to see no shipping or trolling for more than a page here.
Tatata young padawan, so wrong, you are.

Shipping is everywhere. In each one of nour avatar (Ok, mine and Youngde are a bit more obvious but all those Kallen's and Lelouch's avy are shippy as well. cause there is no Kallen without Lelouch and no Lelouch without Kallen and...well no screw that. There is Kallen without Lelouch so that's wrong. Anyway.), in each one of our posts and our implications.

And there is trolling in all of the eyes of those others shippers looking through this thread and hating our coupls and each one of us.

It's just...silent trolling ? Kallen is the most bashed female of CG (Cause the female the most involved with the guy has to be the most bashed) so there will always be trolls when it comes to her.

But It's just what makes her this awesome.

I remember back in the good old dayd, when, with my BFF Pan, we were daydreaming of having Lelouch confessing(Or something like that, back when we saw the episode 22 preview...which leaded to a mutual TONGUE kiss which wasn't bad as well but still...) to Kallen and Kallen turning him down.

I'm a Kalulu shipper but I would have killed for that. Take that, for making her cry :')
I'd like more Kallen. CG Fumoffu T.T
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 13:04   Link #22827
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Tatata young padawan, so wrong, you are.

Shipping is everywhere. In each one of nour avatar (Ok, mine and Youngde are a bit more obvious but all those Kallen's and Lelouch's avy are shippy as well. cause there is no Kallen without Lelouch and no Lelouch without Kallen and...well no screw that. There is Kallen without Lelouch so that's wrong. Anyway.), in each one of our posts and our implications.
what about mine
don't i count
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 13:20   Link #22828
Meatrose
Antihero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Area 11
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
what about mine
don't i count
Oh you most definitely do. ^^

I have to apologize to the other members of the Empire for using an avatar that doesn't preach the glory and the epicness of the One True Pairing, but most of you know where I stand anyhow.
__________________
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 20:35   Link #22829
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I've been trying to get an avi and sig set to show my appreciation of the Kalulu fandom, although there is no volunteers at the moment, unfortunately.... What a tragic thing, to be restricted because of area and internet connection....


We love Kallen, and they love other characters and hate others, too. It's a matter of being an individual. I see no point in trolling or flaming/flamebaiting. It's just a matter of opinion. State what you think in a civil manner - Backed with facts why you hate the character.

But I digress. She is epic, she is incredibly beautiful in personality and physical appeal. I think we can all agree to this. Or not, the person's call.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 21:33   Link #22830
Lost Cause
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
Such eloquent words from such a diverse bunch is inspiring to say the least!
Kallen IS epic and inspiring in her own right! And I admire her for being a strong female persona in a world of wannabes! Yes, Kallen ROCKS!
__________________

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 06:46   Link #22831
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
I don't have Kalulu in my sig or avi simply cause I want Kallen for MEEEE, not LELOUCH! GET YOUR OWN GIRL!!

XDDDDD
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 08:51   Link #22832
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
what about mine
don't i count
Oh, in yours, they are just tongue kissing, that's about it.

(I didn't know you had put back this avy actually xD My bad x)

And Paladin, Gosh, you suck ! We all wanna have Kallen all for ourselves, but Lelouch is epic enough to allow her to be with him. And vice versa :')
In short, what makes Kallen happy should make you happy. CHANGE THIS AVY NAO; xd

And Meatrose is totally forgiven for using this amazing "One True Pairing". For this an all of his amazing posts, there is no doubt about where you stand xD
Anyway what it is to be a Kalulu fan ? Is it the avy ? The sig ?
No ! It's in our hearts !

(...Yeah I've been watching CG Turn 8 :')))))
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 10:07   Link #22833
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Okay, I can agree with that. Along with that little piece about it being in our hearts. Although i'd much prefer an avi/sig set to show my appreciation.

Sigs and avi's are like pieces of our hearts made form. I personally want it to show Kalulu greatness. Of course, it's easy to say it doesn't matter, but it does to me. I think it's like an identification to what you enjoy.

It doesn't matter what you all think, but I would enjoy a good Kalulu avi/sig set quite abit. It shows that i'm an individual with good taste. x3 lol?

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-03-17 at 10:18.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 10:36   Link #22834
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And Paladin, Gosh, you suck ! We all wanna have Kallen all for ourselves, but Lelouch is epic enough to allow her to be with him. And vice versa :')
In short, what makes Kallen happy should make you happy. CHANGE THIS AVY NAO; xd
But...but...I am a guy!!! XD

No man should give up his woman for another!! Even if he is an epic bastard with great speeches and a creepishly awesome voice!!!! XD

But it's not like I can date her anyway, so I will concede. FOR NOW. XD
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:24   Link #22835
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
I haven't used an Kalulu avatar or signature for an while. Think I might request one at a later date.

I'm sure people here know where I stand. Just haven't been too active in the Code Geass forum lately. Speaking of which, the Kallen thread has got to be one of the largest threads in the entire forum.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:41   Link #22836
Lost Cause
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
Kallen in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Oh, in yours, they are just tongue kissing, that's about it.

(I didn't know you had put back this avy actually xD My bad x)

And Paladin, Gosh, you suck ! We all wanna have Kallen all for ourselves, but Lelouch is epic enough to allow her to be with him. And vice versa :')
In short, what makes Kallen happy should make you happy. CHANGE THIS AVY NAO; xd

And Meatrose is totally forgiven for using this amazing "One True Pairing". For this an all of his amazing posts, there is no doubt about where you stand xD
Anyway what it is to be a Kalulu fan ? Is it the avy ? The sig ?
No ! It's in our hearts !

(...Yeah I've been watching CG Turn 8 :')))))
Totally agree with you Loli! It is definetly in our hearts that matters most!
__________________

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:58   Link #22837
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
This is where someone says "On our backs, in our hearts", right?

I've been identifying Kallen as a valkyrie for a long time, and I think it fits. Valkyries just didn't carry off excellent warriors to fight in ragnarok, but they themselves were excellent warrior-maidens.

If anything, I'd have to identify Lelouch as Sigurd. He rescued a valkyrie from a ring of fire. Metaphorically speaking, 'ring of fire' could've been the encirclement of Shinuku.

Again, i'm buffing out my mythology muscles, disregard me </3
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 19:16   Link #22838
Meatrose
Antihero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Area 11
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
He rescued a valkyrie from a ring of fire. Metaphorically speaking, 'ring of fire' could've been the encirclement of Shinuku.
That, or the fact he became her "shining star at the break of dawn", the one to pull her out of the darkness that engulfed her when her brother died.
__________________
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 21:40   Link #22839
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I've been trying to get an avi and sig set to show my appreciation of the Kalulu fandom, although there is no volunteers at the moment, unfortunately.... What a tragic thing, to be restricted because of area and internet connection....


We love Kallen, and they love other characters and hate others, too. It's a matter of being an individual. I see no point in trolling or flaming/flamebaiting. It's just a matter of opinion. State what you think in a civil manner - Backed with facts why you hate the character.

But I digress. She is epic, she is incredibly beautiful in personality and physical appeal. I think we can all agree to this. Or not, the person's call.
Though I don't see anything wrong in calling out a person for disliking Kallen or any other character for a reason that they wouldn't mind in one of their favorite characters, if not outright laud them for it.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 22:45   Link #22840
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
What was Kallen's favorite food again?

was it hamburger with carry sauce
Knightrunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.