AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-25, 02:36   Link #2481
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Though... Aqua's royal beauty is totally a trap set up by Knight Leader.
I am not sure Aqua has noticed it to be a trap himself.
What do you mean by trap? Didn't the princess did indeed have a crush on aqua? The Knight Leader just encourage the princess by saying things to explain why Aqua suddenly disappears from the princess
kuroishinigami is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 02:57   Link #2482
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I wonder what the extent of Mikoto's mind reading powers are. Perhaps she can break into Misaka Worst's network and find out who's behind it.

If Mikoto ends up finding Accelerator, I doubt she'll fight him. She doesn't know that Accelerator got weaker, but she knows that she doesn't stand a chance against him.

With that said, does Mikoto stand a chance against anyone on the magic side?
Shadow5YA is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 03:01   Link #2483
paptimus
dark nexon
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: planet earth
she has mind reading powers????? when ? how?
paptimus is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 03:12   Link #2484
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by paptimus View Post
she has mind reading powers????? when ? how?
Spoiler for Railgun first arc:
Shadow5YA is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 03:22   Link #2485
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
don't think misaka actually has mind reading powers per se. Kiyama's brainwaves were still erratic after separating from the Network. Misaka's thundershock probably synched their brainwaves for a split second. If the effect lasted she'd probably suffer the same effects as the Level Upper users. Same theory with the Network. Misaka's shock was probably the protocol used to connect her to a "universal frequency"(aka disoriented Kiyama). Call it a fluke or a freak chance, but I don't Misaka's going to start rummaging around others' heads anytime soon. Like, ever.
__________________
Nya~n is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 03:31   Link #2486
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Mikoto needs some kind of upgrade to keep up with the main protagonists and villains. Being able to sync frequencies with one of the Misaka Networks at will would probably be the closest powerup she can achieve.
Shadow5YA is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 05:03   Link #2487
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
What's this, a Toaru Marauder's Map?

And oh shi-, my country is part of the show! D: Oh wait, I wonder what the role of the Philippines in the Third World War, as they are the country with the biggest percentage of Roman Catholics in Southeast Asia. (Just wondering...)
Holy Shoooooot!!!

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! The catholics here most likely will be cannon feeders
They are soooo irritating that even their will be a world war III they will still be debating on the issue of condom. yap that's right :whistle:

BTW: Who the heck are those two names that are near our territory? the pearl eastern seas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
What do you mean by trap? Didn't the princess did indeed have a crush on aqua? The Knight Leader just encourage the princess by saying things to explain why Aqua suddenly disappears from the princess
What to expect his superman. Superman always gets the girls. And he got taste but the problem is superman shoudln't be in love love relationship because his superman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Mikoto needs some kind of upgrade to keep up with the main protagonists and villains. Being able to sync frequencies with one of the Misaka Networks at will would probably be the closest powerup she can achieve.
Misaka is strong enough to handle those soviet soldiers. Just don't bump up with the big shots in the enemy sides. Like those saint class weilding weapons and those Knight leaders plus Fiannma. She would be eaten alive.

But don't worry SUPERMAN! IS HERE AND THEIR IS NOTHING TO FEAR! plus his with hama and rikuo. And then their is hero touma plus lessa. though lessa mains objective is too seduce touma and make sure he wil complete his mission or just be a guide. But it will be funny to see Mikoto seeing touma with lessa and it will be surely be great if the scene is she ended up seeing is when lessa is doing what she's best with.... seduction power I bet railgun will be flying. Because right know their are only snow and mikoto can't use snow unlike before when she saw touma with itsuwa. Their is a soccer ball. And that ball is the one ended up flying. But right now the scene will prbobably much graver and much fun can't wait for vol 21.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 07:09   Link #2488
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
no, I think Aqua is the same as Touma, a superhero without even an ounce of love feeling inside, but unlike Touma, he only attract royal beauties to fall for him :P.
U meant there's more than ONE royal beauty who fall for Aqua?
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 07:49   Link #2489
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saint Agnes and the Burning Train
Age: 23
^Hey, he's superman, what do you expect?

Btw, back from work. Now working on part 9, 80% done.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 08:08   Link #2490
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Inside my mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... True that...

By the way, I found something: basically this thing below shows the locations of characters and their movements in Volume 20.

Spoiler for mappu:


... I sense Touma will have to deal with lots of things there...
That is awesome. The wait for the next volume is going to be unbearable.
RPG_Fanatic is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 09:10   Link #2491
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
BTW: Who the heck are those two names that are near our territory? the pearl eastern seas.
Congratulations, you just accidentally expose yourself on where you actually live.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 09:28   Link #2492
cubicjack
Kino fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
BTW: Who the heck are those two names that are near our territory? the pearl eastern seas.
Spoiler for slight vol. 20 spoilers:
cubicjack is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 09:41   Link #2493
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
seeing that map, I still dont get it why Carissa have to start a war at that strait, to get pass France and go to Elizarina.
England could just fly by plane to Russia couldnt they? or am I missing something?
AlaAlba is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 09:48   Link #2494
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Holy Shoooooot!!!
Misaka is strong enough to handle those soviet soldiers. Just don't bump up with the big shots in the enemy sides. Like those saint class weilding weapons and those Knight leaders plus Fiannma. She would be eaten alive.
If she's going to follow Touma, then she'll bump into those big shots eventually. As much as I like ToumaxMisaka, I really don't like the idea of her becoming a liability. She needs a powerup more than Touma does right now.
Shadow5YA is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 10:22   Link #2495
paptimus
dark nexon
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: planet earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Congratulations, you just accidentally expose yourself on where you actually live.
Yes i bet aleister and the other magicians wont leave tsunade666 after getting so close to their secrets.
paptimus is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 10:39   Link #2496
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^Hey, he's superman, what do you expect?

Btw, back from work. Now working on part 9, 80% done.
woohoo! more updates! Thanks again!

So whose the other royalty that likes Aqua besides Vil? o-o


Edit: At Shadow5YA: I agree with you on that one. I find that Mikoto should get a bit of power up so she can stand close to Touma. haha, gotta love the combination of "shield" and "sword" for these two couple.

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-25 at 10:44. Reason: adding second opinon
Pandabreaker is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 11:16   Link #2497
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^Hey, he's superman, what do you expect?

Btw, back from work. Now working on part 9, 80% done.
Thanks for the translation, dood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
woohoo! more updates! Thanks again!

So whose the other royalty that likes Aqua besides Vil? o-o


Edit: At Shadow5YA: I agree with you on that one. I find that Mikoto should get a bit of power up so she can stand close to Touma. haha, gotta love the combination of "shield" and "sword" for these two couple.
I wish that only Villian who falls for Aqua. I'm rooting for Touma x Carissa. Carissa is damn hot! the hottest of all casts imo, while Villian is very timid. And since Touma happen to be the one who beat her (with support from everyone else of course), it's better with Touma x Carissa pair just like Mugino x Hamatzura. :P
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 12:19   Link #2498
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wish that only Villian who falls for Aqua. I'm rooting for Touma x Carissa. Carissa is damn hot! the hottest of all casts imo, while Villian is very timid. And since Touma happen to be the one who beat her (with support from everyone else of course), it's better with Touma x Carissa pair just like Mugino x Hamatzura. :P
Hello, comrade.

... I've forgotten how Carissa looks like. Oh crud...
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 12:48   Link #2499
LastResolve
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: athens
my guesing so far its that accelerator will become in the end a level 6 since he already defeated half of the sisters and he ended up fighting a few level 5's and with 128 railguns he could reach level 6 only his fight with kakine covered much expirience maybe awakened mode is a clue of him becoming a level 6? perhaps thats the reason the writter made the expirament to stop half way
__________________
LastResolve is offline  
Old 2010-03-25, 14:02   Link #2500
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
my guesing so far its that accelerator will become in the end a level 6 since he already defeated half of the sisters and he ended up fighting a few level 5's and with 128 railguns he could reach level 6 only his fight with kakine covered much expirience maybe awakened mode is a clue of him becoming a level 6? perhaps thats the reason the writter made the expirament to stop half way
Accelerator defeated half of the sisters, pushed himself to the limit to deal with the hound dogs without using his powers and the half awakened with Kihara, later fought with an awakened Kakine and last faced the superior being called Aiwass. I think he is about 5/7 to become a Level 6.

Spoiler for On a side note::
__________________

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-03-25 at 14:47.
Miraluka is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.