AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-23, 17:05   Link #7081
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 25
I like how you have a Fate sig yet didn't know the Nanoha one.
__________________
iwatch2muchanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 00:58   Link #7082
Fabien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Europe
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike105x View Post
Hi can someone pls help identifying this two animes ?
This one is from a parody sub of Nanoha StrikerS episode 5. Too bad they didn't sub other episodes...
Fabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 03:27   Link #7083
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification
what is this anime from ?

__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 03:32   Link #7084
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
^ Candy boy.. episode 7 ^^
__________________
This be the realest shit I ever wrote. ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 10:41   Link #7085
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: England
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
The World God Only Knows. The girl helping him isn't an angel though, she's a demon.
Thnx Kamui
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 17:58   Link #7086
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I know that I know which anime this is from, but I can't remember! It's driving me nuts!
Spoiler for pic:
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 18:02   Link #7087
Klashikari
SwordsMaidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Genshiken's meta-anime: Kujibiki Unbalance
And also: KujibikiUnbalance (the actual series)

The characters are Akiyama Tokino and Ritsuko Kbel Kettenkrad
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 20:07   Link #7088
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification


tell me what anime is this from?
__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 01:04   Link #7089
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Ehehe

I'm actually right.. It is Pia Carrot.

Blonde is Rumi Kinoshita. Red head is Kazumi Himekawa.
__________________
This be the realest shit I ever wrote. ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 11:24   Link #7090
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Genshiken's meta-anime: Kujibiki Unbalance
And also: KujibikiUnbalance (the actual series)

The characters are Akiyama Tokino and Ritsuko Kbel Kettenkrad
That's the one! Thank you!
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 17:51   Link #7091
gto2000wes
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York, no not the city
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to gto2000wes Send a message via Skype™ to gto2000wes
about 2004-2006c

i am looking for an anime(oviusly) it starts out as a boy young to mid aged teen working on a salvage boat, this day at the start of the series they find a gundam type mech and are lifting it onto the salvage boat, just as this mech gets lifted onto the boat the boat gets attacked from the sky and what appears to be the teens grandfather is killed or injured, as this happens he gets into the mech at fights them, he ends up crashing the mech at the end of the episode. later on in the series the boy storms a castle to rescue a girl for some people he gets help from some older people who supply him with a ww1 style truck and might have even dressed him up as a girl to hide him at the house while it is being inspected (owners appear to be running a brothel) then after the inspection he leaves using the WW1 style truck, then at the end of the anime the people who control the castle has found another mech and are using about 13 people to move the mech (they all ar connected at the same time) the "king" is using these people to control the mech and fight the boy who is now fighting in the mech he found at the begining of the anime, as the fight progresses more and more of the 13 people die and at the end of the fight he does something drastic, any idea what this anime is? i should also mention that in this anime the mech is consided an artifact from a long forgotten time if i remember right

Last edited by gto2000wes; 2010-03-27 at 21:51.
gto2000wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 04:29   Link #7092
esmon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: serangoon,singapore
I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xunzng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime? I only know the chinese name though , its called 最游记。There are 4 people in the group if I remember it correctly.
esmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 04:31   Link #7093
problemedchild
_
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmon View Post
I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xunzng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime?
Saiyuki..?
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 21:12   Link #7094
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gto2000wes View Post
i am looking for an anime(oviusly) it starts out as a boy young to mid aged teen working on a salvage boat, this day at the start of the series they find a gundam type mech and are lifting it onto the salvage boat, just as this mech gets lifted onto the boat the boat gets attacked from the sky and what appears to be the teens grandfather is killed or injured, as this happens he gets into the mech at fights them, he ends up crashing the mech at the end of the episode. later on in the series the boy storms a castle to rescue a girl for some people he gets help from some older people who supply him with a ww1 style truck and might have even dressed him up as a girl to hide him at the house while it is being inspected (owners appear to be running a brothel) then after the inspection he leaves using the WW1 style truck, then at the end of the anime the people who control the castle has found another mech and are using about 13 people to move the mech (they all ar connected at the same time) the "king" is using these people to control the mech and fight the boy who is now fighting in the mech he found at the begining of the anime, as the fight progresses more and more of the 13 people die and at the end of the fight he does something drastic, any idea what this anime is? i should also mention that in this anime the mech is consided an artifact from a long forgotten time if i remember right
Do you know how long this anime runs? It sounds to me like Super Dimensional Century Orguss 02, the OVA.
__________________
iwatch2muchanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 23:58   Link #7095
Renchan
Nyaw~~ X3
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Renchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmon View Post
I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xunzng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime? I only know the chinese name though , its called 最游记。There are 4 people in the group if I remember it correctly.
Like problemedchild said, it's Saiyuki. I don't see any Journey to the West where the Priest acted that way.
__________________
Signature not found
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 17:20   Link #7096
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I'm actually looking for this comic (Almost like a manga) that is released on their front page like weekly. A new page is usually updated weekly. It was about these 2 guys went to japan and they had no money to go back so they roomed in with a friend they met online. If anyone remembers what this comic was, can you please post up the website Again >_>?
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 19:05   Link #7097
imbehindyou
turn around...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lalalalala world
Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113 View Post
I'm actually looking for this comic (Almost like a manga) that is released on their front page like weekly. A new page is usually updated weekly. It was about these 2 guys went to japan and they had no money to go back so they roomed in with a friend they met online. If anyone remembers what this comic was, can you please post up the website Again >_>?
Perhaps MegaTokyo?
__________________

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 19:14   Link #7098
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Yup. That's the one.... Thank you very much ^_^
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 20:41   Link #7099
gto2000wes
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York, no not the city
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to gto2000wes Send a message via Skype™ to gto2000wes
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatch2muchanime View Post
Do you know how long this anime runs? It sounds to me like Super Dimensional Century Orguss 02, the OVA.
i would not be able to tell ya, its been about 5 years since i seen it, it also seems like there was an appocaliptic event or war, and the only way to get the mechs is to dig them up or raise them from the ocean floor, it was a newer looking anime, it hadvery clean lines, almost fma lines to the drawings

Last edited by gto2000wes; 2010-03-29 at 21:47. Reason: ammend
gto2000wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 23:21   Link #7100
Humph
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Need help identifying these animes!

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me identify these animes.

The first anime is about these guys who are in a group and have numbers on their bodies to determine their strength or something? The main character's weapon was a gun....or was it two guns? Not to mention the main character also falls in love with this girl and they both love milk. Oh and I think the main character leaves the group but I'm not so sure about that. I only watched a few episodes and stopped maybe two to three years back so I'm sorry if I cant give out any other details

The second anime I'm looking for was an odd one. I was only able to see around a minute of a certain episode because I just took a peek on my cousin for awhile. It really looked interesting so I looked for other current popular animes on the net but sadly I couldn't find any trace of those characters anywhere. Anyway this guy with long hair was holding this thing in his hand then it gets shot by some guy in a building pretty far away. Then the guy with long hair orders his henchmen to shoot at the the guy. The henchmen I forgot how many they were had sniper rifles and a short snipe out begins. Then the guy shoots the long haired guy through his scope breaking it then the long haired guy says FBI then retreats. I forgot what happened next but I probably described majority of the scene so no problem.

First post and thread .
Humph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.