AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-05, 22:39   Link #9461
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
Spoiler for Cara and friends (possibly NSFW?):


Oh, and there are a few people on here that can attest to the fact that these pics are in fact of me. So annoy Kuroda, Kitten and Liwyn.

(oh, and a few may be a little size-y, sorry)
Oh my God, I so love you for this, we're wining big time!!!!Some one give her cookies!!!! I am not allowed for the moment...
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 22:46   Link #9462
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
Well I will bow into peer pressure. However, the issue remains in the fact that I'm a camwhore and so there are about a bagillion photos of me and so i had a little trouble culling them down to this few!

Still, I don't know how I feel in posting these pics. Generally I like people not knowing what I look like and judging me from what's inside/ and not on the outside. I feel a little vulnerable showing you me - but here goes ~

Spoiler for Camwhore Cara:


Spoiler for Cara and friends (possibly NSFW?):


Oh, and there are a few people on here that can attest to the fact that these pics are in fact of me. So annoy Kuroda, Kitten and Liwyn.

(oh, and a few may be a little size-y, sorry)
I would tell you how good you look, but you don't like me so I'm not going to. I do appreciate your contribution to the Ecchi Brigade's victory though.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 22:49   Link #9463
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
I should probably not spend so much time digging through Facebook albums. I always find new things... all of these are from fall break, 2009. Again, blonde with the blue basketball jacket.

Spoiler for Fall 2009:
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 23:02   Link #9464
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I would tell you how good you look, but you don't like me so I'm not going to. I do appreciate your contribution to the Ecchi Brigade's victory though.
I never said i didn't like you there are very few people on here i don't like. And if i don't like them, generally, everyone knows who those people are (you're not one of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Oh my God, I so love you for this, we're wining big time!!!!Some one give her cookies!!!! I am not allowed for the moment...
I obviously require a promotion in the ecchi corps. I posted those pics to show how much more awesome we are..... I have since gained another green dot <------ so i think people have realised how awesome we are
__________________

Last edited by xxcara_miaxx; 2010-04-06 at 02:55.
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 23:36   Link #9465
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I should probably not spend so much time digging through Facebook albums. I always find new things... all of these are from fall break, 2009. Again, blonde with the blue basketball jacket.

Spoiler for Fall 2009:
It's always remarkable to see the slight differences from people in that age range, which can change visibly over half a year. Still lookin' good, though. ^_~
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 23:38   Link #9466
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
Spoiler for oh, hi:
__________________
Go Yankees.

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 03:23   Link #9467
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx
Spoiler for size:
Out of curiosity where did you get that shirt? I know someone who'd love that.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 04:58   Link #9468
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
Well I will bow into peer pressure. However, the issue remains in the fact that I'm a camwhore and so there are about a bagillion photos of me and so i had a little trouble culling them down to this few!

Still, I don't know how I feel in posting these pics. Generally I like people not knowing what I look like and judging me from what's inside/ and not on the outside. I feel a little vulnerable showing you me - but here goes ~

Spoiler for Camwhore Cara:


Spoiler for Cara and friends (possibly NSFW?):


Oh, and there are a few people on here that can attest to the fact that these pics are in fact of me. So annoy Kuroda, Kitten and Liwyn.

(oh, and a few may be a little size-y, sorry)
Woohoo! Another point for the Ecchi Corps! In the Bleach thread we may lose from lack of pictures but here we win in numbers! Good serving with you guys *salutes*

Also nice pictures you look very pretty!
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 05:06   Link #9469
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Anyone keeping score here?
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 06:03   Link #9470
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Omg, so many ecchi members piling up :O

Cara, you are really beautiful, but I'm disappointed that you'd side with the ecchi.

Ok so It's now 7:10 (not counting in Riot machine or Mr.ghost, because of ninja photos aka covering their faces pics)

COME ON YAOI QUEENS, WE ARE LAGGING BEHIND!!!

7:10
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 06:15   Link #9471
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
So why exactly is it ecchi vs. yaoi?

Shouldn't it be Yuri vs. Yaoi if anything?

Yaoi vs. Ecchi just seems odd because you can have Yaoi that's ecchi - I swear to God I've never read Yaoi! This is just my assumption because well, uh, Yuri can be ecchi...
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 07:35   Link #9472
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
I never said i didn't like you there are very few people on here i don't like. And if i don't like them, generally, everyone knows who those people are (you're not one of them)

I obviously require a promotion in the ecchi corps. I posted those pics to show how much more awesome we are..... I have since gained another green dot <------ so i think people have realised how awesome we are
No problem Cara, we'll have a Frocking (read the fourth paragraph dwn to save time) ceremony ASAP, I'll frock you myself. Everyone shall know the greatness of xxcara_miaxx of the Ecchi Corps!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
So why exactly is it ecchi vs. yaoi?

Shouldn't it be Yuri vs. Yaoi if anything?

Yaoi vs. Ecchi just seems odd because you can have Yaoi that's ecchi - I swear to God I've never read Yaoi! This is just my assumption because well, uh, Yuri can be ecchi...
Well it all started in the Bleach Image thread, where some of us posted a lot of ecchi pics (mostly Bleach female characters) and some people posted a lot of yaoi pics of bleach characters. A great battle raged over the course of two or so years, taking people's eye sight, and leaving people (mostly guys) with huge blood loss due to nose bleeds. Though you are technically correct in saying that it should be yuri vs. yaoi, the ecchi corps was formed by a rag tag group of guys and girls that fight the plight and eye burning caused by yaoi pics by posting yuri and ecchi pics, but we call ourselfs the Echi corps because we don't only post "yuri" pics. So while yaoi is technically "ecchi" we shun it for it burns our eyes so...
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 07:42   Link #9473
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
You're fighting the good fight.

I salute you!
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 07:45   Link #9474
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Basically there is more Bleach yaoi fanart than Bleach yuri fanart, so it would be unfair to just be yaoi vs yuri in the Bleach threads. So they merged ero girl pics with yuri into ecchi to increase their chances :P :P
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 08:19   Link #9475
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
Well I will bow into peer pressure. However, the issue remains in the fact that I'm a camwhore and so there are about a bagillion photos of me and so i had a little trouble culling them down to this few!

Still, I don't know how I feel in posting these pics. Generally I like people not knowing what I look like and judging me from what's inside/ and not on the outside. I feel a little vulnerable showing you me - but here goes ~

Spoiler for Camwhore Cara:


Spoiler for Cara and friends (possibly NSFW?):


Oh, and there are a few people on here that can attest to the fact that these pics are in fact of me. So annoy Kuroda, Kitten and Liwyn.

(oh, and a few may be a little size-y, sorry)
*cough* well um..I do say this calls for a promotion! Thank you for your contribution to the ecchi war cara! What do you say MAQI-taichou, Secretary of State Cub-sama and Prime Minister Gin? . SMC captain? Secretary of Defense?
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 08:36   Link #9476
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
What is good in that if she can easily become a Queen in the UYQ. (united yaoi queendoms)
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 08:38   Link #9477
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
I agree with you Cloak-san! In fact I think she deserves a Medal as well since she posted pictures despite her fear! Zaseka you shall not taunt her to the dark side also one thing if you are all queens that means you are not in fact queens of anything since you are all on the same level.

Muhahaha I have found a hole in your kingdom
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 08:43   Link #9478
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
edit. Ups just reread what you said.

Each Queen reigns over all manly earthly hotness, is there something more awesome than that?
__________________

Last edited by Irkalla; 2010-04-06 at 08:53.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 08:51   Link #9479
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
*cough* well um..I do say this calls for a promotion! Thank you for your contribution to the ecchi war cara! What do you say MAQI-taichou, Secretary of State Cub-sama and Prime Minister Gin? . SMC captain? Secretary of Defense?
Secretary of Defense sounds good. She looks like she can handle it, plus she has been defending ecchi since day one, so yeah that sound great! BTW cara welcome to the upper echelon of green boxes (notice your sixth box is a lighter green than the first five, which is better seen if you use the Vbulletin view) and the ecchi corps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
What is good in that if she can easily become a Queen in the UYQ. (united yaoi queendoms)
That's why she's our SOD, se has been fighting you girls off for years!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I agree with you Cloak-san! In fact I think she deserves a Medal as well since she posted pictures despite her fear! Zaseka you shall not taunt her to the dark side also one thing if you are all queens that means you are not in fact queens of anything since you are all on the same level.

Muhahaha I have found a hole in your kingdom
Oh man, that's genius! They can't even claim they have their own kingdoms, because Yaoi is one kindom to itself.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:13   Link #9480
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
I just noticed how all the Yaoi and Ecchi people have 6+ rep bars
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
photo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.