AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-08-28, 21:04   Link #1
Genmu
Iseki no Tikara

Have to exit due to the TCP stack flaking out?

i have been having this problem for a couple of weeks now. its been really bothering me since it always freezes the dl and will not continue even when im seeding. is there some kind of a medium for this problem or will i have go back to experimental bt since it was the only bt that didnt have this problem.
Genmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 01:01   Link #2
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

We need more info. What client are you using. What is the error if any. Did you check your error logs to see if there was/is an error. Were you running any internet apps?
When the dl freezes, can you kill the app? (CTRL-ESC, task manager, kill app)
________
Honda elite e

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 11:40.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 10:28   Link #3
Genmu
Iseki no Tikara

oh sry....ive been having this problem from azeus, to shadow, to the official and even on the g3 torrent thingy....
there are no programs that are running except for the bts (1 or 2)....my computers pretty decent so i wouldnt worry about memory and space but this problem just started to appear.
the download program doesnt freeze, i can just cancel it when i want to..what i mean to say is that it doesnt write the file to the drive anymore and it just stays in whatever percentage it freezes in...and the time elapse, remaining, dl rates, ratio also freeze with it.

[[[Lunar] Samurai 7 - 09 [38CCBBC8].avi.torrent] - Have to exit due to the TCP stack flaking out?
[General] - AMG-c191-[GMT].zip Completed
[General] - Resuming AMG-c191-[GMT].zip
[General] - Moving file C:\Program Files\g3torrent\incoming\AMG-c191-[GMT].zip to D:\AMG-c191-[GMT].zip
[General] - Stopped AMG-c191-[GMT].zip
[General] - Moving file C:\Program Files\g3torrent\torrents\AMG-c191-[GMT]-zip[1].torrent to C:\Program Files\g3torrent\torrents\completed\AMG-c191-[GMT]-zip[1].torrent
[General] - AMG-c191-[GMT].zip Completed
[General] - Copying file C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan Lopez\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MZYN2DIR\AMG-c191-[GMT]-zip[1].torrent to C:\Program Files\g3torrent\torrents\AMG-c191-[GMT]-zip[1].torrent
[General] - Adding Torrent
[General] - Trying to load from file C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan Lopez\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MZYN2DIR\AMG-c191-[GMT]-zip[1].torrent
[General] - Copying file C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan Lopez\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MZYN2DIR\%5BLunar%5D%20Samurai%2 07%20-%2008%20%5B1801CA1C%5D.avi[1].torrent to C:\Program Files\g3torrent\torrents\%5BLunar%5D%20Samurai%207 %20-%2008%20%5B1801CA1C%5D.avi[1].torrent
[General] - Trying to load from file C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan Lopez\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MZYN2DIR\%5BLunar%5D%20Samurai%2 07%20-%2008%20%5B1801CA1C%5D.avi[1].torrent
[General] - Copying file C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan Lopez\Desktop\[Lunar] Samurai 7 - 09 [38CCBBC8].avi.torrent to C:\Program Files\g3torrent\torrents\[Lunar] Samurai 7 - 09 [38CCBBC8].avi.torrent
[General] - Loading work state

this is from the bottom to the top....time doesnt seem to be copied to the clipboard =/
Genmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 18:05   Link #4
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

You probably should edit out your name

What is your OS and patch/Service level? (run: winver)

Anyway, please try the following.

1. Download memtest from http://www.memtest.org/ and see if it detects any problem.
2. Azureus: Configuration/Files/Performance Options.
- Check Friendly hash Checking
- Max files open for read/write = 50
3. Azureus: Configuration/Transfer
- Check Use Alt socket polling
________
Alaska Dispensary

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 11:41.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote