AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who’s Under the Mask?
Madara 104 32.91%
Madara’s Son 14 4.43%
Madara’s Clone 30 9.49%
Madara’s Ghost/Soul/Poltergeist given shape... 33 10.44%
Obito 59 18.67%
Obito’s Body, but not really Obito... 55 17.41%
Someone else’s body (not Obito’s)... 21 6.65%
Zetsu’s Love Child... 23 7.28%
Tobirama/Sarutobi/or anyone with a 'tobi' in their name... 16 5.06%
Bruce Wayne or other… 69 21.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-16, 13:48   Link #61
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Danzo's seals stopped working on ROOT -> Danzou is most probably (95%) dead.
Quote:
His parents rescued him in the last minutes of their lives and he fled to another village.
That would make no sense, the clan was a small part of the village, and two MS users can definitely track and kill all of them without fail. Sasuke was an exception since he began as a main character. Also, assuming there really was another Uchiha survivor, their goal would be no different than Sasuke's (avenging the clan), so such a character would be rather pointless.
Quote:
what would be the point of only exposing 1 eye?
Justifying his survival against Hashirama, he may have used Izanagi once. This stands because by sacrificing one eye, he can't control MS as well, so his power diminishes, being just a shadow of his former glory.
Quote:
Could he have turned on his Mangekyou when his eye wasn't visible to us, or is it just an ability Madara has regardless of his Sharingan?
Fair question, I'll just say we don't have enough clues to say for sure. I think it's an ability of his body, not a doujutsu, exactly because he has one eye left (read above).
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 14:17   Link #62
ZGoten
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Hmmm. If Kakashi's technique is a black hole that sends things to another place, then I suppose it is similar to Madara's trick, but there's one thing that confuses me. How did Deidara get his arm back? Wasn't it sent into that black hole?

Also, Kakashi's technique looks quite different from Madara's. If they both share the same Sharingan (Obito's), shouldn't it be exactly the same?

Lastly, I think we should discuss whether or not Madara's ability is a Sharingan ability at all. Despite having seen his Mangekyou Sharingan design in flashbacks, we haven't actually seen it in present time yet. Could he have turned on his Mangekyou when his eye wasn't visible to us, or is it just an ability Madara has regardless of his Sharingan?
Kakuzu made Deidara another arm.
Yeah, Kakashi's and Madara's techniques really do look a little different. Maybe that's due to the fact that Tobi's is more evolved, or maybe they really just are different jutsus. Also, I think it could be possible that Madara's is no MS jutsu at all, we really know only little about him, and even less about his abilities.
__________________
Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see with both eyes.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 14:21   Link #63
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Justifying his survival against Hashirama, he may have used Izanagi once. This stands because by sacrificing one eye, he can't control MS as well, so his power diminishes, being just a shadow of his former glory.
Though you have to admit the casual, almost nonchalant, attitude Madara had in describing the technique (to the audience) kind of makes it seem like he would have never used the "forbidden" technique...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 14:35   Link #64
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Hashirama was a tough nut to crack...maybe it was an act of desperation. After all, Naruto hates using the Kyuubi's powers but he did go 8.5-tails against Pain. At any rate, I find a wasted eye (be it from Izanagi or a kunai-in-the-eye-socket) a lot more probable than Obito's reincarnation or an extra unknown Uchiha...At any rate, I won't deny the fact that there are many possibilities, Naruto is a manga that can branch into many possible subplots, so almost anything can happen.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 14:59   Link #65
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^That's why you should support the "Madara's clone" theory. It makes everything so much simplier .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 18:05   Link #66
Rei Kaiga
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Another thing the Uchiha massacre like how did madara know about it i thought only 4 ppl knew about that Danzo Sarutobi and 2 village elders so how would Madara have any knowledge about meeting Itachi and helping him with the Massacre ALSO the time of the massacre would be the PERFECT TIME for DANZO to collect the sharingan he possed...... i thought it was madara at 1st but now im leaning towards Danzo
Rei Kaiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 18:38   Link #67
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Hey!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found something cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sage toad said that one of jiraiya's pupil is the prophecy child right!!!?????

I really think that tobi is one of jiraiya's student!!!

Look!!!



ONE of this two could be TOBI!!!!

And I think Tobi is the prophecy child!!!

I think Tobi is using the akatsuki and this war to unite all countries!!

because if you would look!

the five countries are supposed to be enemies to each other....

and what they are now!?

they are all allies helping each other!!

this could be it!!

I think Tobi is copying Lelouch britania From code geass!!

THE ONE WITH THE ORANGE HEAD BAND! I THINK THAT IS TOBI...
Now that I noticed, Jiraiya's team suck. Only Yellow Flash stands out, the other two are probably weak as hell...they look so bland. Even though the 4th is one of the strongest ever...his team is probably at the bottom of the pack...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 19:43   Link #68
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hashirama was a tough nut to crack...maybe it was an act of desperation. After all, Naruto hates using the Kyuubi's powers but he did go 8.5-tails against Pain. At any rate, I find a wasted eye (be it from Izanagi or a kunai-in-the-eye-socket) a lot more probable than Obito's reincarnation or an extra unknown Uchiha...At any rate, I won't deny the fact that there are many possibilities, Naruto is a manga that can branch into many possible subplots, so almost anything can happen.
In fact, that was nothing. The tails appearing, that's what's not supposed to happend, that's when the Kyuubi takes over. It first happened in the valley of the end when Sasuke kind of broke Naruto's neck with some technique. Hachibi can use the techniques without his skin getting terribly burned and all that stuff. In fact, 2-tails shared the same fate. When she fought Hidan and Kakuzu, she just exploded in rage. That's why she was nowhere near her village and easy prey and that's why her name hasn't been named back when they talked abouit those who could control a bijou.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:44   Link #69
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
In fact, that was nothing. The tails appearing, that's what's not supposed to happend, that's when the Kyuubi takes over. It first happened in the valley of the end when Sasuke kind of broke Naruto's neck with some technique. Hachibi can use the techniques without his skin getting terribly burned and all that stuff. In fact, 2-tails shared the same fate. When she fought Hidan and Kakuzu, she just exploded in rage. That's why she was nowhere near her village and easy prey and that's why her name hasn't been named back when they talked abouit those who could control a bijou.
Not so sure about the two-tails...
She claimed that she lured them to those sewers because she wanted to trap them and keep them from escaping... never made clear if she actually lost control... furthermore, "powering up" and becoming "enraged" look VERY similar... A reason she would not be named as a controller thought could be that she never gained complete control, only partial control... she could go as far as a partial transformation but she never did a 100% manifestation as Killer Bee is able to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Justifying his survival against Hashirama, he may have used Izanagi once. This stands because by sacrificing one eye, he can't control MS as well, so his power diminishes, being just a shadow of his former glory.
I used to like the inazagi theory, but the problem there is the fact that the technique only lasts for a very short amount of time... even if he used it to fake his death, the fake body would have disappeared and Hashirama would have known he wasn't dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei Kaiga View Post
nd i know this might be dum but i looked at the pictures posted up above on this page and i think that maybe it could be Danzo and the Danzo sasuke fought was a fake as we know that Danzo's implanted sharingan is in the same place as tobi also danzo has only one sharigan just another theory
So when tobi took the corpse back to his secluded later to take out the sharigan he was just acting for himself... all alone...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:08   Link #70
Midnight Commander
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Command center, the ship's bridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
It would be quite a cool twist is if the Jyuubi, can communicate with those with EMS, at the point of death the Jyuubi took over Madara and has been using his body to do his will and restore him. Like Sanary was used by Parista from Summon Night Swordcraft Story (hoping there will be a few who get the reference ).
lol wow thats a nice theory.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:12   Link #71
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I'd just like to note that the Jyuubi has been split up in nine different beasts, each with their own consciousness. None of these nine have ever talked about the Jyuubi, or displayed interest in fusing into the Jyuubi.

That being said, the actual Jyuubi doesn't currently exist. Only the split-up parts, and I don't know about the Kyuubi, but the Hachibi for one seems to be satisfied with his current situation.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:15   Link #72
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I used to like the inazagi theory, but the problem there is the fact that the technique only lasts for a very short amount of time... even if he used it to fake his death, the fake body would have disappeared and Hashirama would have known he wasn't dead...
If I remember correctly, nobody said that Madara died in that battle, only that he lost and disappeared. Then, everyone assumed he was dead because it's been a bagillion years since that fight...so, using an Izanagi to get off the face of the earth would be plausible.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:39   Link #73
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
lol wow thats a nice theory.
I wanted to include the Jyuubi in the poll, but I felt it wa best to be left out just in case an anime-only fan accidentally clicked on this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I'd just like to note that the Jyuubi has been split up in nine different beasts, each with their own consciousness. None of these nine have ever talked about the Jyuubi, or displayed interest in fusing into the Jyuubi.

That being said, the actual Jyuubi doesn't currently exist. Only the split-up parts, and I don't know about the Kyuubi, but the Hachibi for one seems to be satisfied with his current situation.
The Jyuubi exists...in the MOON!!! Why else do you think Obama doesn't want to send any Americans there anymore...

Since we have learned that the will of the various beasts is found in the chakra, it seems safe to start assuming that the Uchiha's, with chakra more vile than the Kyuubi itself, somehow have a direct connection to the Jyuubi (of course, we also know this based on the Jyuubi's eye design) possibly through their own chakra.

Additionally, it seems plausible that gaining further evolutionary traits of the Sharingan could deepen the connection (the Jyuubi has 9 tomoe, the EMS has 6...this could possibly mean that the Jyuubi's malcontent is more easily felt by those who have the EMS).

Obviously this is conjecture, but it does seem reasonable that the Uchiha would have some connection to the Jyuubi...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:49   Link #74
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 21
What about izuna.? I thought that theory was just starting to gain some momentum.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 00:07   Link #75
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
The Jyuubi exists...in the MOON!!! Why else do you think Obama doesn't want to send any Americans there anymore...

Since we have learned that the will of the various beasts is found in the chakra, it seems safe to start assuming that the Uchiha's, with chakra more vile than the Kyuubi itself, somehow have a direct connection to the Jyuubi (of course, we also know this based on the Jyuubi's eye design) possibly through their own chakra.

Additionally, it seems plausible that gaining further evolutionary traits of the Sharingan could deepen the connection (the Jyuubi has 9 tomoe, the EMS has 6...this could possibly mean that the Jyuubi's malcontent is more easily felt by those who have the EMS).

Obviously this is conjecture, but it does seem reasonable that the Uchiha would have some connection to the Jyuubi...
Actually, after reading chapter 467 some more, this theory seems plausible. Madara said he is "an empty shell of his former self"... And the Jyuubi's empty body was sealed in the moon, left without chakra, which was split up among the nine bijuu.

The Jyuubi's eye seems more like a fusion of the Rinnegan and Sharingan though, but that's just nitpicking.

I do wonder how Kishi is going to bring back the Jyuubi without killing Naruto / Bee. Naruto losing the Kyuubi seems unlikely now that he's starting this new training, but it seems equally unlikely that the Jyuubi is never restored.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 00:51   Link #76
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
If I remember correctly, nobody said that Madara died in that battle, only that he lost and disappeared. Then, everyone assumed he was dead because it's been a bagillion years since that fight...so, using an Izanagi to get off the face of the earth would be plausible.
no, unless i'm reading a bad translation, Madara said it himself that everyone thought he died in that battle... in fact there is a silhouetted image of him with a sword rammed through his chest. This was back when Madara was making the big reveal to sasuke
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 01:47   Link #77
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Gonna reread that part then
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:26   Link #78
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 21
which page? can't find it
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:49   Link #79
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Chapter 399: The beginning of everything, page 12, second panel to the right. Tobi says that Madara was assumed dead by everyone after that fight...although Jiraiya somehow had a hunch that Madara would be alive
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 15:29   Link #80
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
How did Deidara get his arm back? Wasn't it sent into that black hole?
actually you are wrong..... its not a black hole but a random place!

he sent the arm to a random place!
It is also a dimensional that is very the same with Tobi's sucking powers.....
Spoiler for obito eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Kakuzu made Deidara another arm.
You are also wrong!!!

kakuzu didnt made his arm!!

his arm was warped in a random place!

tobi even found his arm!!
here is the proof!
Spoiler for deidara's arm:
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tobi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.