AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-31, 16:32   Link #1
onii

Exclamation Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien Game...HELP!!!

Ok, my friend just showed me Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien and I can't get it off my mind. I heard it was a game and I did some research and ended up in these formums where I then proceeded to sign up. I wanna play this game so much because the ending pissed me off so much because I really wanted to see Haruka end up with Takayuki. After reading the forums for an hour I discovered that you can actually get different endings. I searched the forums for a clear cut way of how to go about getting this game so that I could get what I wanted -- Haruka w/ Takayuki. But there are just too many threads. So I decided to make a thread dedicated soley for people who know exactly how to make it work on an American computer and where to download the stuff you need. I'm running Windows XP, and speak absolutely no Japanese. I tried looking for the game on suprnova.org, but to no avail... and I'm not paying for supernova.org (there's a difference between the two). Where can I find a torrent for this game, and what do I need to download to get the game to be translated into English and to make it work. Also, what do I need to do to make it so that it works on my computer (in reading the other tools, I came across people saying you needed Dameon Tools...wtf is that????) I've never played a non-English game, so forgive me for my stupidity...
Old 2004-08-31, 17:27   Link #2
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

First of all, you're not going to get anyone here to help you find the game to download, that would be very much illegal.

Second of all, finding the CD version of KGNE is quite difficult since they've moved into the DVD Spec version. The reason I bring this up is that the CD version would be the only version you'll be able to run with your limited Japanese understanding. Text hooking programs used to translate these games on the fly tend to not be compatable with the DVD versions, so that would seriously hamper your playing of the game.

The only thing I'll tell you is that you can easily purchase the game, but considering it looks to be you're not willing to take that path, I cannot help you with anything else.
Old 2004-08-31, 17:34   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I suppose that there really was a valid reason to create a thread for KgNE game help, but since you want to pirate the game first before you can make use of any help I'll just kill it right here.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread