AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-23, 08:04   Link #17301
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
reedited

10char
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 08:32   Link #17302
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Ooo...ok thanks for the opinion. Look like i would get the MG Freedom/Strike Freedom. The Red Frame do tempting a lot...Do the MG Freedom/StrikeFreedom use screw for it shoulder joint like the Strike..?

Blue Frame 2nd Revise...Delta Form..XD

Nice Blue Frame Ravnen good job on it. The Freedom has no screws at all, and the Strike Freedom has one screw only for the base. (Stand)
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 09:02   Link #17303
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Nice Blue Frame Ravnen good job on it. The Freedom has no screws at all, and the Strike Freedom has one screw only for the base. (Stand)
Oh i see...thanks for the info,I think im gonna with the Freedom first coz the shop also has MG Impulse.So it would a nice pairing those two. The Blue Frame is a remarkable kit, sadly the finger joint are'nt that strong it can be loose by holding the Tactical Arms for about 1 minute. Oh well might as well give it a beam rifle to hold after this....

@Doutiga

Err...i also can't see the pics...although i've already imagined what would you with all of the weapons from HG Astraea Type F...XD
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 09:16   Link #17304
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 10:11   Link #17305
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
A 1/100 Gaddess would be my favorite. I wouldnt mind 1/100 throne gundams..though that might not happen..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC23 View Post
Yeah! a 1/100 Gaddess would be so sweet!
im sure a 1/100 will come out eventually once they make enought 1/100 versions of the same main character MS. though i think it might take a while to come out, it would only take me a few moments to order on when i get the chance.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 10:37   Link #17306
Saga_CE
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameraBaenre View Post
Done with regular styrene glue. The glue melts the plastic so it essentially welds together with the part. You should be able to find all sorts of shapes and sizes for plastic at your local hobby shop. Glue the plastic to the part, use a clamping device like a clothes pin or those paper clip thingys, and let it set up. A day later, sand the residual plastic ooze that comes out form the glue's welding process. Just take care sanding as it's a very delicate part when it's so thin.
I've chosen a bad example. Here is my case:



Left: The red marker points the thickness of the plastic.
Center: Two pieces like the one on the first picture asembled; I tried to extend the tip.
Right: I thought it would break, so I put too much epoxy, resulting in an ugly thicker fin.

So my problem is that the extended (epoxy/plastic card) part is a little long whereas its only sticking surface/attach - nothing more the thickness of the original part - seems very likely to break.
__________________
GUNDAM NEWS BLOG (French and English)
Webmaster of Cosmic-Era.com, french website about the Gundam franchise.
Saga_CE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 10:52   Link #17307
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/
Wow....nice view on all of its accessories & runners. OH no sticker for the V-fin....
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 13:38   Link #17308
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hot Non-Winter Place
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
im sure a 1/100 will come out eventually once they make enought 1/100 versions of the same main character MS. though i think it might take a while to come out, it would only take me a few moments to order on when i get the chance.
Anything's possible, but I personally doubt it. Bandai usually likes to cash in on any models pretty quickly, and they base their decision to make higher grade models based on the sales of the lower ones.

Gadessa and the likes still have a chance but I think Thrones are even more unlikely scenario.

I just hope that whatever AD 1/100 they make is not going to suck, because I hate the articulation of the AD S2 Gundams 1/100.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 14:13   Link #17309
DC23
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to DC23
Talking

Not much into articulation...example is the Unicorn and the Sinanju...as long as they look awesome. hihi...
DC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 14:38   Link #17310
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Oh i see...thanks for the info,I think im gonna with the Freedom first coz the shop also has MG Impulse.So it would a nice pairing those two. The Blue Frame is a remarkable kit, sadly the finger joint are'nt that strong it can be loose by holding the Tactical Arms for about 1 minute. Oh well might as well give it a beam rifle to hold after this....

@Doutiga

Err...i also can't see the pics...although i've already imagined what would you with all of the weapons from HG Astraea Type F...XD
If you haven't glued the pieces of your hand area take it apart and on the corner where the fingers meet put some cement or glue hold it for about 15 seconds put your hand together and then move the fingers. You will notice that the fingers are stiffer. I had that problem with the strike and that did the trick for me. Here is a picture to where to glue. (Take note this isn't the strike i built and take no credit) I thank Mesarion+ for the photo.

__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 15:15   Link #17311
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hot Non-Winter Place
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
hhmm...guess i have to post the full link instead =\

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/52064616.html/

I've heard from Homeless the GN Pistol cases will not fit on HG Dynames, so one would still need HG GN Arms Type D kit to be able to pose the HG Dynames with the pistol cases. You can still make HG Dynames just hold the pistols at least.

I must say, Kyrios looks awesome with the Hand Missles launchers. The HG Ahead also looks very cool with the NGN Bazooka optional from the show. You could also pose the NGN Bazooka "canon"ly with the GN-X III, although the review does not make a picture of it.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 19:08   Link #17312
GNWeapon
On Trial
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I've heard from Homeless the GN Pistol cases will not fit on HG Dynames, so one would still need HG GN Arms Type D kit to be able to pose the HG Dynames with the pistol cases. You can still make HG Dynames just hold the pistols at least.

I must say, Kyrios looks awesome with the Hand Missles launchers. The HG Ahead also looks very cool with the NGN Bazooka optional from the show. You could also pose the NGN Bazooka "canon"ly with the GN-X III, although the review does not make a picture of it.

So can anymore peeps confirm if the GN Pistol cases ARE able to be mounted onto the HG Dynames?
__________________
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 21:22   Link #17313
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
More images of Real Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam

Image courtesy of Surprise_Cactus from GFaqs:



A fully-transformable 1/144 Core Fighter that can be incorporated into the torso?
__________________

On Simple Solutions: "I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 21:48   Link #17314
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Beside a road, next to a tree
Quote:
A fully-transformable 1/144 Core Fighter that can be incorporated into the torso?
do not care..... as long as it is a RX78 I will not care... if it's some other MS like 1/100 GN Archer then I will care :P
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 00:46   Link #17315
Akyra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
me too, but then you know bandai love wearing the ass-hat so much that you know they will just make RX78 V3.0 instead or something we don't give a damn about.... we will be lucky if they ever make 1/100 GN Archer or MG Virtue or 1/100 Gaia Gundam from GSeedD......
Agree...after so many years, I still wish for the 1/100 druggie suits...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 04:34   Link #17316
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Anybody having a MG Sinanju? I am starting to feel like buying one :]
__________________
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 04:39   Link #17317
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
If you haven't glued the pieces of your hand area take it apart and on the corner where the fingers meet put some cement or glue hold it for about 15 seconds put your hand together and then move the fingers. You will notice that the fingers are stiffer. I had that problem with the strike and that did the trick for me. Here is a picture to where to glue. (Take note this isn't the strike i built and take no credit) I thank Mesarion+ for the photo.

I see....so what type of glue should i use,is it the super glue..?? I think some MR Putty would do the job right..?
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 06:12   Link #17318
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
I might start putting my custom Masurao together once the paint is dry... Has anyone ever seen a metallic white model? I might try it out on some sprues or something.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 07:38   Link #17319
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon View Post
So can anymore peeps confirm if the GN Pistol cases ARE able to be mounted onto the HG Dynames?
unfortunately.....is a no....unless you cement it?

astrea gn pistol holster


type d dynames
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 07:55   Link #17320
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I bought the GN Arms not just for the pistols, but it is nice to know I can overlook the purchase of Astraea as I intended to buy it mainly for the guns that my Trans Am HG Dynames lacks :P
__________________

Last edited by Sir Dearka; 2010-04-24 at 08:25.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.