AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-26, 20:58   Link #21
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Gurren Lagann later takes their fight to space. (around episode 21 or something)

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
Old 2010-04-26, 21:18   Link #22
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
nthing Starship Operators.
Old 2010-04-27, 10:14   Link #23
Nakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Try Valkyria Chronicles.
Thanks, i will try this one out aswell.
Old 2010-04-28, 08:17   Link #24
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakas View Post
Thanks, i will try this one out aswell.
Valkyria Chronicles starts of well. The first two episodes are pretty good but as an avid fan of the game, it goes to pure shit after that.

Only watch it if you never plan to play the game because it does spoil a bit of the game in places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakas View Post
oh..

I would like to expand my request by adding tactical warfare into it. doesn't matter if its in space or on land.
Try Full Metal Panic! It's set in an alternate future where the Cold War hasn't ended and mechs called Arm Slaves fight alongside modern day military units. Some pretty good fights in it.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid features some of the best mech combat to date.

And on the note of mechs in modern day armed forces maybe give Gasaraki a whirl. It's a bit... Odd... in places but it too features some great action scenes and the Tactical Armours can perform some very interesting combat manoeuvres.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2010-04-29, 02:29   Link #25
Nakas

Full metal panic, i have seen a couple episodes of that. it was great.

must have forgotten about it.

Gasaraki seems interesting
Old 2010-05-02, 17:27   Link #26
Nakas

I have watched Tytania, the first 2 episodes looked like the show was what i was looking for.

But it wassn't, the tactical aspect of the fights are pretty straight forward and not much tactics are being used to be honest. Nonetheless i have enjoyed watching it and was wondering, is there a season 2 comming?

I am also watching Boogiepop Phantom but its a pretty weird anime and i have no idea what it's about haha, maybe once i have watched all the episodes i might know.

I've watched 4 episodes of Stellvia of the universe but so far nothing tactical has been shown, and it looks like there aint going to be a enemy at all. The show looks very girly and i think i wont continue watching it as i dislike those types of anime.

I am gonna try out Legend of the Galatic heroes now. It is a pretty big show and looks promising.

Still would like to request more anime with some tactical warfare it does not have to be in space. Have been searching for a anime that has soldiers, tanks, planes, navy etc. Have not found anything though.
Closed Thread