AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-29, 20:48   Link #81
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
No I meant awakened form, Priscilla is in her awakened form currently.

AB male and females are just like normal humans biologically in their human form
( Agatha asking for Cid to have sex with her)

not so sure if AB's can get pregnant, we know from Riful that she and Duaf were at it constantly ("the only one who could accept me without breaking") and Riful didn't get pregnant.

But the Rods are different all together so I guess its possible (though a child of Priscilla would be ridiculously strong)
Ah, makes sence. I thought you were reffering to over all.
__________________

Last edited by Solace; 2010-04-30 at 00:29. Reason: Don't help the rule breaker.
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2010-04-29, 20:55   Link #82
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilanimal View Post
It would be great if Yuma could rip priscilla's head off
Oh for crying out loud, that's just stupid, Yuma could never rip Priss's head off. She'd PUNCH it off.
I think that the best Claire, Helen and Deneve could hope for is that the Destroyer weakens Priss enougth that she takes off to recover. I'm not convinced that Priss is all that stable mentally right now. Yeah she's acting like she did when she first awoke, but she still reverted to her childlike state of mind for some reason.
__________________
YUMA PUNCH! YUMA BARRIER! YUMA HEALING MAGIC! Yuma has a very diverse moveset.
Negativedark is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 05:38   Link #83
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Priscilla is just a sore loser....She kills anybody who she thinks is overpowering her...

I hope the next few chapter be about Priscilla versus the Destroyer
sonotme_9FedriqSama is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 07:03   Link #84
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
And even better, that Destroyer will be kicking shit out of her.
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 08:46   Link #85
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And even better, that Destroyer will be kicking shit out of her.
I'm not sure that will be the case, Priscilla will live longer than the destroyer and the only thing that can kill the destroyer will be Priscilla (seeing as how they are about to end up in a fight)
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 09:23   Link #86
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: passed out inside a sea monster.
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Im positive Raciela can fight with Priscilla and even possibly defeat Priscilla. As of right now only Raciela can oppose her.
FormerAbyssalone is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 09:43   Link #87
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Duno about killing Priscila but Destroyer surely can kick her really hard.
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 10:49   Link #88
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
But for plot reasons Priscilla has to win (will either be Clare or Raki that fights her and wins) against the destroyer.

Or atleast tie and something else kills the destroyer (a DoD invading the island or something)
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:15   Link #89
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: passed out inside a sea monster.
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Wouldn't that be sumthin if a Dragon-kin uh... dragon invades the island and kills both Raciela and Priscilla. By the way, im totally being serious about that.
FormerAbyssalone is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:16   Link #90
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Wouldn't that be sumthin if a Dragon-kin uh... dragon invades the island and kills both Raciela and Priscilla. By the way, im totally being serious about that.
it would be a major twist for sure but I don't want Priscilla to die just yet
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:20   Link #91
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
But for plot reasons Priscilla has to win (will either be Clare or Raki that fights her and wins) against the destroyer.

Or atleast tie and something else kills the destroyer (a DoD invading the island or something)
While I get the logic... your assuming death match and no outside interference. For example the ghosts taking tons of pot shots on Priscilla when she's fighting The Destroyer could level out the battle to where Priscilla could potentially lose (though still unlikely). Even with their yoki released the ghosts should be masked by The Destroyers massive yoki aura, so Priscilla could never scene there exact location but have to rely on her 5 human senses to locate them while also taking on The Destroyer. Plus if Priscilla starts to doubt her chances of total victory she could always play it safe and run away waiting for The Destroyer to become more drained of yoki. I highly doubt The Destroyer could give chase to someone as fast as Priscilla.

Also lets say Priscilla's human side comes back and evil awakened Priscilla side can't give it her all and is too distracted by her other half to give it her all. Though I doubt it, since it does seem now that Yagi is going to make Priscilla evil incarnate. (God... a stereotypical villain... in Claymore. I so miss the 3 Abyssal Ones right now, since as evil as they where they came off as interesting, sympathetic, and likable at times. Personal opinions not withstanding.) This is why I'd want Priscilla to have an internal conflict since it would make her more interesting. Sure it will make us cheer as Clare finally gains the upper hand one day and kills her but until then... she'll bore us to no end.

There is also a slim chance that the organization will get something made from Raki quickly (or Raki himself) and send it out to pick off the weakened winner or to get more samples. This could force Priscilla into taking on a 2nd opponent close to her level after having already taken a beating. This could make the battle a stalemate, Priscilla knowing that if she fights anymore the org gains the upper hand. Forcing Priscilla to rest and get "some" nourishment. After resting Priscilla could just wait a bit for The Destroyer to drain a bit more of her power so she can finish her quickly, so she can focus solely on the remaining threat being the organization. Thus allowing her uninterrupted time to her hunt for Clare.

The least likely way for it to end with a draw is to have The Destroyer find a way to replenish her energy and choose to do so. This would likely mean something like regaining some of her memories to motivate her to do so, maybe by Clare giving them back to her or soul links with her for a time. Hence it being the least likely, that is unless you want to speculate on Teresa coming back some how since that would be the least likely outcome.

So I get your logic and if it was solely a one on one death match I'd be inclined to agree. However it isn't and outside interference is quite likely and Deneve is smart enough to know that even if they escape today, if Priscilla wins she will track them down. So they will likely make a stand to fight for there long term survival.
Ryus is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:30   Link #92
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: passed out inside a sea monster.
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

That was always in the back of my mind when Raphaela gave Clare her memories. I was starting 2 think that due 2 the soul link Teresa might be brought back somehow. But im not sure how that would work out. I can't quite think of a hypothisis on how Teresa would be brought back right now.
FormerAbyssalone is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:33   Link #93
Ryuken
Claymore #01
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maldives
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
it would be a major twist for sure but I don't want Priscilla to die just yet
Don't think she will die, I think she would merely be stopped in her tracks once again. But also, now that she will probably go after Clare means that something is going to give. Two or three possibilities. Anything can happen.
Ryuken is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:39   Link #94
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Duno about killing Priscila but Destroyer surely can kick her really hard.
Wait, does the Destroyer even have legs? Still it'd be funny if Priss got kicked so hard she ended up on the mainland. That'll teach the jerks to turn an unrelated land into a testing zone for weapons.
__________________
YUMA PUNCH! YUMA BARRIER! YUMA HEALING MAGIC! Yuma has a very diverse moveset.
Negativedark is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:41   Link #95
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
Wait, does the Destroyer even have legs? Still it'd be funny if Priss got kicked so hard she ended up on the mainland. That'll teach the jerks to turn an unrelated land into a testing zone for weapons.
lol about the mainland part but no the destroyer has a base kinda like Riful rather than actual legs (perhaps slap her to the mainland)
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:47   Link #96
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: passed out inside a sea monster.
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

lol That would be one major b**ch slap. I would like 2 see how Raciela moves though.
FormerAbyssalone is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 11:49   Link #97
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
lol That would be one major b**ch slap. I would like 2 see how Raciela moves though.
But it suits considering who is receiving it (Priscilla needs it lol) , but if Raciela moves i'll be surprised considering she is the size of a large mountain or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
While I get the logic... your assuming death match and no outside interference. For example the ghosts taking tons of pot shots on Priscilla when she's fighting The Destroyer could level out the battle to where Priscilla could potentially lose (though still unlikely). Even with their yoki released the ghosts should be masked by The Destroyers massive yoki aura, so Priscilla could never scene there exact location but have to rely on her 5 human senses to locate them while also taking on The Destroyer. Plus if Priscilla starts to doubt her chances of total victory she could always play it safe and run away waiting for The Destroyer to become more drained of yoki. I highly doubt The Destroyer could give chase to someone as fast as Priscilla.

Also lets say Priscilla's human side comes back and evil awakened Priscilla side can't give it her all and is too distracted by her other half to give it her all. Though I doubt it, since it does seem now that Yagi is going to make Priscilla evil incarnate. (God... a stereotypical villain... in Claymore. I so miss the 3 Abyssal Ones right now, since as evil as they where they came off as interesting, sympathetic, and likable at times. Personal opinions not withstanding.) This is why I'd want Priscilla to have an internal conflict since it would make her more interesting. Sure it will make us cheer as Clare finally gains the upper hand one day and kills her but until then... she'll bore us to no end.

There is also a slim chance that the organization will get something made from Raki quickly (or Raki himself) and send it out to pick off the weakened winner or to get more samples. This could force Priscilla into taking on a 2nd opponent close to her level after having already taken a beating. This could make the battle a stalemate, Priscilla knowing that if she fights anymore the org gains the upper hand. Forcing Priscilla to rest and get "some" nourishment. After resting Priscilla could just wait a bit for The Destroyer to drain a bit more of her power so she can finish her quickly, so she can focus solely on the remaining threat being the organization. Thus allowing her uninterrupted time to her hunt for Clare.

The least likely way for it to end with a draw is to have The Destroyer find a way to replenish her energy and choose to do so. This would likely mean something like regaining some of her memories to motivate her to do so, maybe by Clare giving them back to her or soul links with her for a time. Hence it being the least likely, that is unless you want to speculate on Teresa coming back some how since that would be the least likely outcome.

So I get your logic and if it was solely a one on one death match I'd be inclined to agree. However it isn't and outside interference is quite likely and Deneve is smart enough to know that even if they escape today, if Priscilla wins she will track them down. So they will likely make a stand to fight for there long term survival.
Yea I agree that taking pot shots during the fight with Raciela seems like a good idea. Its to soon for Raki/anything to be made from Raki to be sent out (due to Dae needing to use a walking cane to travel and it will take awhile for dae to do anything anyway) so that options is out for now (might happen later on but after the Raciela's death). I personally don't think Teresa will come back and I'm one of the few who don't really have her on my favourite characters list (I don't hate her but don't particularly favour her either) so while there's a slim chance I personally am against it (she's even more of a broken character than Priscilla )

Last edited by evil_kenshin; 2010-04-30 at 12:06.
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 12:06   Link #98
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
You know I'd find it really funny if The Destroyer actually had two/four legs plus a giant tail or two under that dress of tentacles. I don't know but that "dress of tentacles" she has just reminds me of Luciela in human form mixed with the goddesses Teresa and Clare too much. Plus it would make a logical super attack she could use later during the fight with Priscilla.
Ryus is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 12:09   Link #99
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: passed out inside a sea monster.
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
But it suits considering who is receiving it (Priscilla needs it lol) , but if Raciela moves i'll be surprised considering she is the size of a large mountain or something like that.



Yea I agree that taking pot shots during the fight with Raciela seems like a good idea. Its to soon for Raki/anything to be made from Raki to be sent out (due to Dae needing to use a walking cane to travel and it will take awhile for dae to do anything anyway) so that options is out for now (might happen later on but after the Raciela's death). I personally don't think Teresa will come back and I'm one of the few who don't really have her on my favourite characters list (I don't hate her but don't particularly favour her either) so while there's a slim chance I personally am against it (she's even more of a broken character than Priscilla )
What do u mean,"more of a broken character". by the fact that she is dead?
FormerAbyssalone is offline  
Old 2010-04-30, 12:13   Link #100
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
What do u mean,"more of a broken character". by the fact that she is dead?
broken character in terms of strength lol. She twisted the arm off a abyssal level opponent (even though she was demoted just before she awakened)
evil_kenshin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.