AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-29, 06:34   Link #2021
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
yes they do
Double chapters happens when Jump needs to fill in extra pages
like if a certain series just ended and there's no replacement
like what happened to Fairy tail some time ago and another jump manga

I just thought that if it were also possible if there's a week break
*doesn't read other jump manga but Naruto

Doesn't seem like it would be anything but more pages of nothing happening when it comes to Bleach anyways.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 16:01   Link #2022
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
No one knows, we haven't seen him do anything all that amazing or lackluster.

Spoiler for manga:
well i'll estimate from what we've seen so far. I'd say somewhere around 500 total. We know he's a h2h master, & obviously his intelligence rating would be 100. They showed he was fast enough to keep up with yoruichi, so he has to be fast. He demonstrated his defense in his fight with Yammi.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 16:59   Link #2023
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
"And please don't ask things like asking who is stronger or more capable of winning a fight, only ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga."

this thread isn't supposed to be for speculating
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 18:21   Link #2024
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
I'd also say he has some impressive achievements. I mean he did create the hk.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 20:22   Link #2025
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
There are threads dedicated to Urahara for you to speculate in.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 21:20   Link #2026
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
There are threads dedicated to Urahara for you to speculate in.
I see that now.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 00:34   Link #2027
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Intranetusa's Wish for a Crazy Bleach Plot Twist

My wish for a crazy Bleach plot twist:


Shunshui and Ukitake both have "permanent" power limiters placed on them by Yama a long time ago.

With these limiters removed, they are able to use their "true release" (they've been using a fake scaled down-shikai like that lieutenant from Kenpachi's divison).

Since they have two swords, both Shunshui and Ukitake have two abilities - one destructive, one misc.

Shunshui misc ability is making kid's games a reality, destructive ability = wind/storms as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake misc ability is reflecting attacks, destructive ability = tsunamis/lightning bolts as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake is also the mastermind behind Aizen. He converted Aizen to his "greater cause" while Aizen was still a jr lieutenant.


I'd like to see the plot play out like this:
Ichigo/old man starts losing. Yama/Shunshui goes all out and beats Aizen. However, Ukitake pulls out his trump card (invading the SS or maybe he knows where the king's key is, and he is using Aizen as a diversion?)

Maybe Wonderweiss' was also created for curing Ukitake's lung disease, and maybe his lung disease is the symptom of his power-limiter. Wonderweiss thus was created to lift the limiter on Ukitake.

Anyways, Yama/Shunshui beats Aizen. Ukitake shows up and reluctantly kills Yama, thus making Shunshui the captain of the SS. Ukitake is thus revealed to be the true mastermind and primary antagonist of Bleach.

The final fight will be Ukitake vs Shunshui for the fate of all of the SS.
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 01:01   Link #2028
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
My wish for a crazy Bleach plot twist:


Shunshui and Ukitake both have "permanent" power limiters placed on them by Yama a long time ago.

With these limiters removed, they are able to use their "true release" (they've been using a fake scaled down-shikai like that lieutenant from Kenpachi's divison).

Since they have two swords, both Shunshui and Ukitake have two abilities - one destructive, one misc.

Shunshui misc ability is making kid's games a reality, destructive ability = wind/storms as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake misc ability is reflecting attacks, destructive ability = tsunamis/lightning bolts as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake is also the mastermind behind Aizen. He converted Aizen to his "greater cause" while Aizen was still a jr lieutenant.


I'd like to see the plot play out like this:
Ichigo/old man starts losing. Yama/Shunshui goes all out and beats Aizen. However, Ukitake pulls out his trump card (invading the SS or maybe he knows where the king's key is, and he is using Aizen as a diversion?)

Maybe Wonderweiss' was also created for curing Ukitake's lung disease, and maybe his lung disease is the symptom of his power-limiter. Wonderweiss thus was created to lift the limiter on Ukitake.

Anyways, Yama/Shunshui beats Aizen. Ukitake shows up and reluctantly kills Yama, thus making Shunshui the captain of the SS. Ukitake is thus revealed to be the true mastermind and primary antagonist of Bleach.

The final fight will be Ukitake vs Shunshui for the fate of all of the SS.
you're in the wrong thread
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 01:58   Link #2029
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Ha, that's what I was going to say.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 03:05   Link #2030
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
you're in the wrong thread
Where?
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 03:19   Link #2031
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Ha, that's what I was going to say.
I just ninja'd you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
Where?
now you're on topic

post in the Bleach Speculation Thread
but I'm afraid I can't find that thread

I'll have some one else do that for me
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 03:38   Link #2032
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I just ninja'd you
it has to be, since i didn't see it coming
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 12:13   Link #2033
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
just a question - if a hollow hole is where your chain of fate used to be, how comes nnoitra's hollow hole is in his head? i can't picture a soul with a chain of fate jammed into their eyeball. and i haven't seen a hollow yet with a hole that wasn't on their torso somewhere.

do arrancar's get a choice as to where their hole should be?
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 13:57   Link #2034
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
just a question - if a hollow hole is where your chain of fate used to be, how comes nnoitra's hollow hole is in his head? i can't picture a soul with a chain of fate jammed into their eyeball. and i haven't seen a hollow yet with a hole that wasn't on their torso somewhere.

do arrancar's get a choice as to where their hole should be?
Sounds like a possibility.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 14:42   Link #2035
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
just a question - if a hollow hole is where your chain of fate used to be, how comes nnoitra's hollow hole is in his head? i can't picture a soul with a chain of fate jammed into their eyeball. and i haven't seen a hollow yet with a hole that wasn't on their torso somewhere.

do arrancar's get a choice as to where their hole should be?
kubo probably forgot about that little detail. there are also a few arrancar that don't seem to have a hole (and then ulquiorra's magical moving hole..).

alternatively, you also have to consider that everything menos and up are amalgamations of multitudes of hollows.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 17:02   Link #2036
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
kubo probably forgot about that little detail. there are also a few arrancar that don't seem to have a hole (and then ulquiorra's magical moving hole..).

alternatively, you also have to consider that everything menos and up are amalgamations of multitudes of hollows.
that's true. but i haven't ever seen a regular hollow or a menos with a hole anywhere else other than in their torso. maybe nnoitra had a choice. or maybe it would look cool in a fight, so kubo added it like that. "argh! you stabbed me in teh eye!..."

"syke!"
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 03:56   Link #2037
zbot
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colorado
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to zbot
ok so im half way threw season 4 with the bounts and was wondering after what episode should i watch movie 3?
__________________

83W4R3 0811V10N 15 4T H4ND!!!
zbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 04:13   Link #2038
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot View Post
ok so im half way threw season 4 with the bounts and was wondering after what episode should i watch movie 3?
the movie hit theaters around when episode 198 aired.

not sure how early you could watch it while avoiding spoilers if thats what you are worried about.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 02:00   Link #2039
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
I forgot that Ulquiorra mentioned that cuatro Espada above aren't allowed to release inside the dome

was this questioned before?

Spoiler for manga:


or Kubo just tend to forget things
__________________


Last edited by monir; 2010-05-06 at 08:15.
Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 06:58   Link #2040
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Spoiler for manga anaswer:
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.

Last edited by monir; 2010-05-06 at 08:15.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.