AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-04-29, 06:32   Link #321
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sch@dows View Post
I'm late, but here is my thoughts about the new comic (in a spoiler tag)

Spoiler for Thoughts about the new comic:

Well, it doesn't change the fact that your works are, as always, impressive.
Do you have something else, even if it's not about CG ?
I did a lot of stuff, with different anime/manga characters, always alternative endings, but just few pages and little events, nothing of professional like CG where I changed the storyboard and a lot of more stuff.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 19:14   Link #322
Sch@dows

Well, if you have a gallery or plan to post these works somewhere someday, please let me know. I'm sure i will enjoy it, if it's about animes I watched
Sch@dows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 09:22   Link #323
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

idea posted on the Kallen thread would be an incredible comic/short comic you could work with Bonzo.

Just throwing that out there because it sounds rather interesting, and the comic itself would be praised for being 'politically logical'.

While you are still working on your latest comic, I still think it's rather opportune. Still, off to the side of R2Remake I've gotten my ID yesterday, and will be making my bank account soon. (They can't very well control where my money goes if I have my own... now can they? )

Meaning I'll be keeping my promise and paying you. Your comics are well drawn, and you certainly have a knack for it. So here is to hoping you improve further~
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 12:27   Link #324
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

However, I finished page 2 (of 3) of the next comic, this time Lelouch will have the chance to use his word ability to make slaves.
Old 2010-05-01, 15:04   Link #325
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A trashed art from Code Geass Megiddo:

Spoiler for art size:
Old 2010-05-01, 22:25   Link #326
Wing Zero Alpha

Just for clarification, the only reason that I (the author of Code Geass Megiddo for those who don't know) didn't take Bonzo's picture there was because Kallen's uniform looked too similar to C.C.'s dress; yes it's only a passing resemblance, but combined with her longer hair I was afraid the two would look like sisters. Otherwise, clothing aside, that's an awesome picture of the Megiddo ver. of Kallen right down to the aforementioned longer hair and her having Geass.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 06:42   Link #327
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Trashed is a common word for me, like dropped prototype, the promoted and commission arts will never showed in this thread.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-05-02 at 08:41.
Old 2010-05-02, 07:08   Link #328
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

So I see you meant by that kind of longer hair. Oh well, doesn't really matter in the whole of things.

If the commissioned and accepted art won't be shown on here, where will it be shown? I'm interested where it will be shown.

Though I personally like the dress, since it emphasizes the sword rather well as a result of it's design. Though I can certainly see where the resemblance lies in Kallen's uniform and C.C.'s.

I like the artwork, as usual. I'm also looking forward to the commissioned artwork. Good luck you two~
Old 2010-05-02, 08:56   Link #329
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The art made for personal commissions will never showed to other people, otherwise...where's the meaning of "confidential request"?
Old 2010-05-02, 12:36   Link #330
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
The art made for personal commissions will never showed to other people, otherwise...where's the meaning of "confidential request"?
Hmm, well that's kinda lame that the author gets to keep the pics all to himself (no offense WZA) But if that's the agreement you guys worked out, nothing I can do.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 16:17   Link #331
Wing Zero Alpha

Heh, don't worry about the Megiddo artwork; the main reason I'm having them done in the first place was to give visual aid for the information posted in the Code Geass Fanon wiki. That said, once they're completed, I plan on posting them there.
Old 2010-05-02, 20:53   Link #332
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Zero Alpha View Post
Heh, don't worry about the Megiddo artwork; the main reason I'm having them done in the first place was to give visual aid for the information posted in the Code Geass Fanon wiki. That said, once they're completed, I plan on posting them there.
Wow. I didn't know they had Wikias for fanfiction

All right, I gotcha. Can't wait to see them
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 18:11   Link #333
Sch@dows

Wow, i didn't know about meggido ... I will read it as soon as I have time.
Is there a thread/site to comment the work or congratulate the author ?
Sch@dows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 00:58   Link #334
Wing Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sch@dows View Post
Wow, i didn't know about meggido ... I will read it as soon as I have time.
Is there a thread/site to comment the work or congratulate the author ?
Created one just now here in the Fan Creations forum, with links to the story and wiki. Feel free to comment there or on FF.net.
Old 2010-05-04, 14:40   Link #335
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

@wing zero:

I sent you the fixed kallen art.
Old 2010-05-04, 16:55   Link #336
Wing Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
@wing zero:

I sent you the fixed kallen art.
Received and replied.
Old 2010-05-06, 21:55   Link #337
Betteroffer

Quote:
Just for clarification, the only reason that I (the author of Code Geass Megiddo for those who don't know) didn't take Bonzo's picture there was because Kallen's uniform looked too similar to C.C.'s dress; yes it's only a passing resemblance, but combined with her longer hair I was afraid the two would look like sisters. Otherwise, clothing aside, that's an awesome picture of the Megiddo ver. of Kallen right down to the aforementioned longer hair and her having Geass.
...Wait, is Kallen's hair that long in Megiddo? I can't believe I missed that.

@ Bonzo: The picture itself is excellent. My only critique is that when looked at as a whole, her upper body seems a bit too large for her lower body.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 18:07   Link #338
Wing Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
...Wait, is Kallen's hair that long in Megiddo? I can't believe I missed that.
Don't feel bad, it was a slight retcon on my part after reading R2Remake. I wanted Kallen to look different from how she looked in the series, and the longer hair accomplishes that. Besides, for some reason Kallen looks really sexy with that hair style, at least the way Bonzo makes it.
Old 2010-05-07, 18:32   Link #339
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I didn't really expect Kallen's hair to be that longer either, betteroffer.

Strangely, Kallen with longer hair reminds me more of a Valkyrie then her with shorter hair. Although I have to ask this: Will we see artwork of Kallen and Lelouch in their chapter 1 & 2 clothing?

Despite that, I'm wondering what the other creations of Megiddo will be. (I checked the fanon, and apparently it's getting an OST.)
Old 2010-05-07, 18:33   Link #340
Betteroffer

Quote:
Don't feel bad, it was a slight retcon on my part after reading R2Remake. I wanted Kallen to look different from how she looked in the series, and the longer hair accomplishes that. Besides, for some reason Kallen looks really sexy with that hair style, at least the way Bonzo makes it.
Ahh, alright. I kind of prefer her regular hair as it seemed to fit her tomboy side, though I certainly agree with the bolded portion.

Where are some points that you describe her hair as being grown out from her resistance days? I'll need to read through the story again, but there is at least one point early in Stage 5 when describing her dress where her hair is described as short and done in the style of her old days at Ashford.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote