AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-09, 19:16   Link #3221
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well I dont really care whether Natsu and Honoka might have a future. Im more interested in Kenichi´s future.

I always love his underworld quests with one or two of his masters with him, doing wild things.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:07   Link #3222
smurfclassic

i have seen on wiki that they are starting the anime again at the end of 2011/2012 (cant remember which) to include the yami arc is this true or are some evil people playing with my feelings?
smurfclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:10   Link #3223
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfclassic View Post
i have seen on wiki that they are starting the anime again at the end of 2011/2012 (cant remember which) to include the yami arc is this true or are some evil people playing with my feelings?
first time I'm hearing of it. Try to look somewhere more reliable than wiki. Wiki is made by fans so someone might just be being mean ad playing with our hopes.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:11   Link #3224
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
I didn't hear anything about this.
Old 2010-05-10, 16:14   Link #3225
cyberdemon

Quote:
checked wiki and what you are probably think of is the second half of the anime to be released in North America.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 16:37   Link #3226
smurfclassic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
checked wiki and what you are probably think of is the second half of the anime to be released in North America.
no i know that its atleast not the second 25-26 episode of the second season.

but god i hope that they do bring the anime back out because they stopped it just before everything got 10 times better like D of D tornement and the underground field trips like underground arena and the one with the assasin that looks like a girl and the with boris master, oh and the one to get rid of his fear. many great things happened after he beat his childhood friend

i cant wait any longer for a proper chapter its killing me apart from the side story there hasnt been a chapter in 1 month (minus 1-2 days) i cant wait to see wat happens next.

i want kenichi to get captured and taken to see the one shadow nine fists (they arent allowed to fight him anyway + plus they wont be able to have the disiples attack him because they wont get the title of the strongest if he is imprisoned before the fight cause it has to be a duel) (one shadow uses elders forgeting tech on him and then a master trains him lol) and then he meets miu and dosent recognize he and she starts crying and someone attack her while she is still shocked from him not remembering her and he defends her on reflex and dosent understand why. (u all probably think that it would be crap if that happened )

does anyone have a good site that can compensate for raw-paradise that has been taken down because they always have the raw first even though they were crap copys i still liked reading them?
Old 2010-05-10, 17:00   Link #3227
ellifeedn
Thinker

After spending several days reading I've finally caught up. I have to say that my favorite parts are when the masters have that look where they have lights shining out of their eyes (you know something awesome or funny is going to happen), whenever that rabbit appears and whenever Niijima is manipulating someone.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 17:00   Link #3228
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
You are confusing the american release of the DVD. "Due to the successful DVD sales of the first season, FUNimation was convinced to finish and release the rest of the series. FUNimation confirmed that Season 2 Part 1 will be released on March 9, 2010. Season 2 part 2 will be released on May 25, 2010." Is what it says...
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 18:03   Link #3229
smurfclassic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Because of Golden Week no chapter this week, the next chapter will be published the 05/12.
when u say the 12 u mean that tommorrow they will have been realsed in japan and it will take a day before the raw are up and then a while longer for for it too be scanlated, or that we will get the raw tommorrow?
Old 2010-05-11, 01:09   Link #3230
Miles Teg

Quote:
when u say the 12 u mean that tommorrow they will have been realsed in japan and it will take a day before the raw are up and then a while longer for for it too be scanlated, or that we will get the raw tommorrow?
The chapter will be released tomorrow in Japan, the raw will probably appear after.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 05:36   Link #3231
smurfclassic

it better have a notice on the side says sorry how the wait aswell as sorry for being stupid and giving u a sidestory that is not progressing the story
Old 2010-05-11, 05:44   Link #3232
maxikki

Quote:
it better have a notice on the side says sorry how the wait aswell as sorry for being stupid and giving u a sidestory that is not progressing the story
probably, he did said on chapter 380 that there was going to be a chapter AND a side story.
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 12:14   Link #3233
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
probably, he did said on chapter 380 that there was going to be a chapter AND a side story.
At the end of chapter 380 he has said that the next week their will be no chapter and after that a side story for the double issue and it's exactly what has happened.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 16:21   Link #3234
ellifeedn
Thinker

After some thought and rereading some chapters, I realized that there haven't been any practitioners of ninjutsu. Considering that there are enough ninjas in popular culture I'm fine that there aren't any ninjas, but the idea of the masters improving Kenichi's immunity to poisons and attacking him when he least suspects is too deliciously evil to pass up. And when I think about it, Niijima is rather suited for ninja methods and fighting style.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 16:42   Link #3235
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
After some thought and rereading some chapters, I realized that there haven't been any practitioners of ninjutsu. Considering that there are enough ninjas in popular culture I'm fine that there aren't any ninjas, but the idea of the masters improving Kenichi's immunity to poisons and attacking him when he least suspects is too deliciously evil to pass up. And when I think about it, Niijima is rather suited for ninja methods and fighting style.
Well, Shigure kind of already fits the "ninja" quota imo. She uses several iconic ninja weapons as it is, being the master of all weapons. She also has a habit of running on rooftops and hiding up in the ceiling beams.

Not to mention her room is heavily trapped.
Old 2010-05-11, 16:48   Link #3236
moeman

In the next chapter, I want Kenichi to see advancement with the opposite sex. Hopefully with Shigure.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 18:08   Link #3237
smurfclassic

Fenrir_valindri whats the picture you have on your last post? (looks cool)

i would like to see shigure comin on to kenichi lol

i have also always wondered what miu was thinking about on this page

http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Str...enichi/292/18/

any ideas
Old 2010-05-11, 19:13   Link #3238
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Fenrir_valindri whats the picture you have on your last post? (looks cool)

i would like to see shigure comin on to kenichi lol

i have also always wondered what miu was thinking about on this page

http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Str...enichi/292/18/

any ideas
Well, her woman's intuition was spot on with Freya, Ukita, and Kisara but when it comes to herself, it is quite doubtful. She was probably thinking that Shigure has developed feelings for Kenichi but is in denile to admit it.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 19:29   Link #3239
smurfclassic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Well, her woman's intuition was spot on with Freya, Ukita, and Kisara but when it comes to herself, it is quite doubtful. She was probably thinking that Shigure has developed feelings for Kenichi but is in denile to admit it.
i hope that she has devolped feelings for him because then it would become very intresting lol

kenichi has 4 girls that like him already lol wats one more

during the last proper chapter when he was given a holiday, it would have been good if he said that because of all the training he does now that he has some free time he feels bored and wants to train.

i took him 1 year to get out of being a disciple and the next stage if the 'longest and most dangerous' so he will probably take about 2 years (maybe more) to do it if they increase his training. (will the manga end when he becomes a master/if h becomes a master, because they are masters like the ones who train him and they are master like fortuna lol weak ass). because he has no talent for training i think that they should do like what takada is doing and having him put on something so he is constantly training.

ma and akisame are modifying his body to have both types of muscles (explosive strength and stamina) but that's like wat akisame's body is described as and he didn't have ma to use special medicine on his body so do u think that then end result is going to be a body even better then his?
Old 2010-05-11, 21:44   Link #3240
catavecino

kenichi has 4 girls that like him already lol wats one more

sorry but could you tell me the names of them? i only remember 3
catavecino is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen