AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-11, 15:34   Link #1
CeDeR
forever hung over

Question Cant decide what to watch...help

Cant decide what to watch among these anime, in your personal experience how would you rate em?or which are better?

Hi no tori (phoenix 13 eps)
Tokyo Godfathers
Robot Carnival
Pale Cocoon
Mindgame
Neo Tokyo
Genius Party
Genius Party Beyond
Metropolis
Paprika
Galerians
Karas

Thanks

Last edited by CeDeR; 2010-05-11 at 18:12.
Old 2010-05-11, 18:23   Link #2
Fevvers
a regular van veen

I haven't watched all of them but Mind Game and Pale Cocoon rank as two of my favorites of all time. Mind Game for the sheer imagination and inventiveness while Pale Cocoon for its vision of a post-apocalyptic world and subtle storytelling.

Genius Party is a mixed bag yet offers something unique in each episode. My personal favorites are Genius Party, Doorbell, Happy Machine and Baby Blue.

As for Paprika, the animation and the portrayal of the dreamworld is superb, but I don't find it as Kon's best work (which will always be Paranoia Agent for me).
Old 2010-05-12, 19:47   Link #3
CeDeR
forever hung over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevvers View Post
I haven't watched all of them but Mind Game and Pale Cocoon rank as two of my favorites of all time. Mind Game for the sheer imagination and inventiveness while Pale Cocoon for its vision of a post-apocalyptic world and subtle storytelling.

Genius Party is a mixed bag yet offers something unique in each episode. My personal favorites are Genius Party, Doorbell, Happy Machine and Baby Blue.

As for Paprika, the animation and the portrayal of the dreamworld is superb, but I don't find it as Kon's best work (which will always be Paranoia Agent for me).
thanks man btw love ur avatar
Old 2010-05-12, 20:03   Link #4
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Besides Paprika I really haven't seen any of those so I can't really rank them. However, Paprika was pretty good for sure, and since it's a movie it's good to watch when you don't have a lot of time or don't want to spend time watching a long series. So I would probably start with that personally. Unless you have a lot of free time to watch anime then save it for last.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Old 2010-05-13, 01:43   Link #5
Albafica
Pisces no saint

I would start with Paprika