AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-01, 19:08   Link #561
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Well I ran out of ideas as well. So I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for the help.

Now first of all I'm sorry for the lack of Christmas presents this year. Just couldn't find the time even as I tried. Sorry guys.

As a feeble attempt to make it up to you people, I made a small tutorial:
Look very interesting, I would try it... if my photoshop element didn't lack most of the tools useds.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 06:07   Link #562
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Haven't posted in a while, but here's hoping for lots of updates for the newly born 2010!
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 06:50   Link #563
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 26
Especially photos! Especially photos.

__________________
Eps~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 15:46   Link #564
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Look very interesting, I would try it... if my photoshop element didn't lack most of the tools useds.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Haven't posted in a while, but here's hoping for lots of updates for the newly born 2010!
Me neither.
Nice of you to drop by. I'll try to keep a tad busier this year than last, but no promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eps~ View Post
Especially photos! Especially photos.

Ask and you shall receive.

SotM sig for last month. Did surprisingly well considering it was a 10 minute job.



And some craptastic photos.

Spoiler for crappy photos:
__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 18:42   Link #565
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Whereever you were taking those photos looks amazing. I love ths softness in your first photo of your latest batch. Other favorites of mine are the ladder and windmill pictures.

Great job as usual.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 03:44   Link #566
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Whereever you were taking those photos looks amazing. I love ths softness in your first photo of your latest batch. Other favorites of mine are the ladder and windmill pictures.

Great job as usual.
Thanks.

A little update. First SotM draft.



And a tad larger gfx-work using similar elements...

__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 14:28   Link #567
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Howdy all!

I'm jumping the gun by 2 and a bit hours but won't be around tomorrow so...
Turns out it's my second anniversary and I'm still here. Well sort of. Unfortunately I haven't had a whole lot of time to hang around here lately. Have been slumped with work and the last bits of free time have been consumed by a few personal projects. In addition to my day job, I've been involved in a startup company of which I may have something to show for in a few months, or not. All I can say that it's been quite a roller coaster ride. And now that I found again some free time on my hands I'm renovating my living room. Still basically in planning stages but once I have one work project out of the way it'll move to execution phase.

Anyway enough with the excuses. I'm glad to see that Fan Creations is doing very well. I see many talented new faces around and the old geezers seem to pop up once in a while as well. I've neglected my customary welcome posts for a while so here's a collective holla for all you newcomers. Welcome and make yourself at home.

Anyway thanks everybody for the past year and see you next year...
Just kidding.

I'll probably find myself with more free time in couple of months or so. Chances are it'll show in my activity here as well.

And for those interested... No. No photos of late. It's been friggin' cold around here. It's been hovering around -25C pretty much since November here. There surely would have been plenty of photos to be taken but as ashamed I'm to say, not freezing my ass off has won. More photos to come when I don't need to dress up as michelin man to get them.

Here's a small update to boot. Seems I didn't post my SotM final entry last month so here it is.



This months rushed entry. I'm really not all that happy about it but I didn't want the idea to go to waste.



Spoke a bit about my living room renovation plans before. Here are the final designs. Modeled it since there's some custom furniture involved.







__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 21:50   Link #568
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Howdy all!

I'm jumping the gun by 2 and a bit hours but won't be around tomorrow so...
Turns out it's my second anniversary and I'm still here.
Aniversary party! Weeeeeeeeehhh, were are the girls and the tequila?... >_>... <_< uh, never mind, congragulations for being around two years alredy! (and for tolerating me this far lol)

Quote:
This months rushed entry. I'm really not all that happy about it but I didn't want the idea to go to waste

If you asept an opinion, I think that the no-arrows frame is a bit too long in time, perhaps a bit faster would help it to be more atractive.

Quote:
Spoke a bit about my living room renovation plans before. Here are the final designs. Modeled it since there's some custom furniture involved.







I'm not an expert in interiors, but I like how does this looks.

BTW, I had discovered the truth

__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 03:56   Link #569
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Congratulation for your second year here.

Don't worry, you aren't the only one here than work did cut some of his free time ( since I changed of restaurant, my time allowed for studying japanese did really reduced). I can only hope for you than your project go well and you will be comming back with some new trick to show
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 05:00   Link #570
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico


I am gonna have to disagree with Rick on this one. The speed is fine as it is and I love the fact that you have to wait a few seconds for it to start. The slight delays in between the whole sequence adds nice to this effect.

And gratz on your second year here, btw.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 05:25   Link #571
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Nice modeling of that room. Looks very nice. Although I have to agree with Rick about the speed on the SOTM entry. Maybe a bit too slow, to start at least.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 04:44   Link #572
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Aniversary party! Weeeeeeeeehhh, were are the girls and the tequila?... >_>... <_< uh, never mind, congragulations for being around two years alredy! (and for tolerating me this far lol)

If you asept an opinion, I think that the no-arrows frame is a bit too long in time, perhaps a bit faster would help it to be more atractive.

I'm not an expert in interiors, but I like how does this looks.

BTW, I had discovered the truth

Spoiler for size:
]

I'm no expert on interiors either and much of it done on what's available basis. Still I think it turned out quite OK. Remains to be seen when I can actually find the time to do the actual renovation work.
I'll post pictures of the final product once it's done.

Can't say that I recognize myself in Frank though.
Girls and tequila, check.

Fairly long delay was intentional. Given there's not even the slightest clue of arrows in the first frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Congratulation for your second year here.

Don't worry, you aren't the only one here than work did cut some of his free time ( since I changed of restaurant, my time allowed for studying japanese did really reduced). I can only hope for you than your project go well and you will be comming back with some new trick to show
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post


I am gonna have to disagree with Rick on this one. The speed is fine as it is and I love the fact that you have to wait a few seconds for it to start. The slight delays in between the whole sequence adds nice to this effect.

And gratz on your second year here, btw.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Nice modeling of that room. Looks very nice. Although I have to agree with Rick about the speed on the SOTM entry. Maybe a bit too slow, to start at least.
Thanks.

___


Anyway... Here's a small update.

Requests:





Sotm Drafts:

1.0



1.1



Request wallie:


1280x800 - 1680x1050 - 1920x1200
__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 15:43   Link #573
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Sig update. I'm rusty. Something like 10 sigs in 6 months seems to do that.

Personal sigs.





Freebies:






Sotm Draft: Keyframed it for a change. Still need to tweak the animation.


__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 11:13   Link #574
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post






Great sig as always ..I like these three the best ^___^
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 09:13   Link #575
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post

Awesome work as always and I must ask, May I use the House sig.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 04:29   Link #576
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Great sig as always ..I like these three the best ^___^
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Awesome work as always and I must ask, May I use the House sig.
Thanks and sure go right ahead. (note it's a two part)
__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 09:55   Link #577
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Thanks and sure go right ahead. (note it's a two part)
Cool, thanks.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 10:47   Link #578
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Simply awesome. Was that using your Smart Objects and Partial Transpareny method? If so, I'm going to have to have another go at the tutorial

Great work, looking forward to more.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 14:53   Link #579
Nikusu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Lies! You're not rusty. You haven't lost your touch at all. Just came by to see your updates and as always, I'm impressed. Great job escimo! ^_^
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 14:37   Link #580
escimo
Paparazzi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ice Box
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Simply awesome. Was that using your Smart Objects and Partial Transpareny method? If so, I'm going to have to have another go at the tutorial

Great work, looking forward to more.
Not sure whether I used smart objects on this one. Transparency has been made with the method in the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
Lies! You're not rusty. You haven't lost your touch at all. Just came by to see your updates and as always, I'm impressed. Great job escimo! ^_^
Well that sig was made in December just hadn't posted it.

_____


Anyways. A small update. Some photos for a change as well.

Thread header pic. Don't know if I'll use it though...



Lately I've been playing around with Poser a bit. Modelled the laptop in 3DS Max and camera is a freebie 3D model from somewhere.

A few sigs.

A sucky Freebie:


For personal use.







And finally a Photo update. (First one in something like 9 months... )
Spoiler for size:
__________________
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.