AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-14, 10:56   Link #3001
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Update, 43%, Vol 10 Chp 7, Parts 2 and 3 done.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-05-15, 02:02   Link #3002
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Have read the newest translations, and as usual kudos to Teh_Ping (I seriously think you need Teh_O as a name ) for 'em translations.

Dammit, Touma, you seriously need those with power to help you once in a while. It's so sad seeing you trying hard to be the Unsung Hero in front of everybody's views. Just like how your image song describes you.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by xris; 2010-05-15 at 06:10. Reason: Let's keep on-topic please
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-05-15, 02:39   Link #3003
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
image song? what image song?

Last edited by xris; 2010-05-15 at 06:09. Reason: Let's keep on-topic please
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-05-15, 03:04   Link #3004
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
image song? what image song?
From the Toaru Majutsu no Index ARCHIVES #2 album: Zero Kara no Gyakushuu. Check out the lyrics if you have them.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by xris; 2010-05-15 at 06:09. Reason: Let's keep on-topic please
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-05-15, 07:24   Link #3005
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
UPDATES:

Vol 10 Chp 7, parts 4, 5, 6 done, 58%

Vol 13, Chp 10, Parts 1 and 2 done.


Guys, let's just stay on topic please...

On another note, I'm glad that Joay's still working on this.

EDIT: After working around the next part for a while, I'll declare that my next update would come next week. Haven't been getting enough sleep, and there's another 17 hours before I have to book in.

Last edited by Sleep_ping; 2010-05-15 at 10:19.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-05-15, 09:59   Link #3006
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
UPDATES:

Vol 10 Chp 7, parts 4, 5, 6 done, 58%

Vol 13, Chp 10, Parts 1 and 2 done.


Guys, let's just stay on topic please...

On another note, I'm glad that Joay's still working on this.
Thanks for the translations Teh_Ping. *flies away to B-T*
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-05-16, 13:35   Link #3007
LastResolve
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: athens
btw are there any new's from J.C staff for a new season of tamni?
__________________
LastResolve is offline  
Old 2010-05-16, 14:40   Link #3008
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
btw are there any new's from J.C staff for a new season of tamni?
So far, not that I've heard of.

No.
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 07:48   Link #3009
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
I have a feeling in the next volume the author is

Spoiler for volume 21:
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 08:05   Link #3010
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
I have a feeling in the next volume the author is

Spoiler for volume 21:
Accelerator : ...
Misaka : ...What?
Accelerator : Last Order...you finally grown up....*touch Misaka's chest*
Misaka : !!!!!!
Accelerator : The size of your chest is just right on my taste...Last Order...
Misaka : DIE !!! *zap Accelerator and the lightning reflect back on Misaka and cause her unconscious*
Accelerator : Last Order...are you OK? Please wake up..
Misaka * unconscious* : ....
Accelerator : Last Order...I will make you mine...Forgive me..*slowly stripping unconscious Misaka*

Novel 21 ended.

P/S : Touma still busying fighting Fiamma
noobita is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 08:10   Link #3011
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Accelerator : ...
Misaka : ...What?
Accelerator : Last Order...you finally grown up....*touch Misaka's chest*
Misaka : !!!!!!
Accelerator : The size of your chest is just right on my taste...Last Order...
Misaka : DIE !!! *zap Accelerator and the lightning reflect back on Misaka and cause her unconscious*
Accelerator : Last Order...are you OK? Please wake up..
Misaka * unconscious* : ....
Accelerator : Last Order...I will make you mine...Forgive me..*slowly stripping unconscious Misaka*

Novel 21 ended.

P/S : Touma still busying fighting Fiamma
Though it's more likely that she'll be assisting Touma and Aqua against Fiamma. (since it's rumored that the author claimed that she's going to play a crucial role in the next volume) So it's possible that she could become one of the main characters.
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 08:30   Link #3012
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Accelerator : ...
Misaka : ...What?
Accelerator : Last Order...you finally grown up....*touch Misaka's chest*
Misaka : !!!!!!
Accelerator : The size of your chest is just right on my taste...Last Order...
Misaka : DIE !!! *zap Accelerator and the lightning reflect back on Misaka and cause her unconscious*
Accelerator : Last Order...are you OK? Please wake up..
Misaka * unconscious* : ....
Accelerator : Last Order...I will make you mine...Forgive me..*slowly stripping unconscious Misaka*

Novel 21 ended.

P/S : Touma still busying fighting Fiamma
Isn't Accel a lolicon? is misaka considered a loli? more than LO? I think LO is better

Misaka could become the main character or a plot device for the story. Well we could just wait.

btw any news on when will be 21 be published? or just any news about v 21?
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 08:50   Link #3013
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Isn't Accel a lolicon? is misaka considered a loli? more than LO? I think LO is better

Misaka could become the main character or a plot device for the story. Well we could just wait.

btw any news on when will be 21 be published? or just any news about v 21?
Misaka is considered to be a loli by some but not a true loli like LO.

From the rumors I heard, it's probably going to be later this month or somewhere next month.

In addition, it is rumored that the author said that Mikoto is going to play a crucial role in volume 21. But that's all I've heard from my sources (who got it from their sources and so on)
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 09:07   Link #3014
giorno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
my prediction is she'll get her hands on the Kremlin report, and perhaps taking over/destroy Russia's defence system(since it's all electronic and misaka can use her power to hack into everything, pretty much...)

thus effectively stopping the war before it escalates any further...

also, expect the Pope to reach Russia and team up with superman, Touma and Accelerator to deal with Fiamma...especially considering what Fiamma did to Vento O___O
giorno is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 09:13   Link #3015
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
my prediction is she'll get her hands on the Kremlin report, and perhaps taking over/destroy Russia's defence system(since it's all electronic and misaka can use her power to hack into everything, pretty much...)

thus effectively stopping the war before it escalates any further...

also, expect the Pope to reach Russia and team up with superman, Touma and Accelerator to deal with Fiamma...especially considering what Fiamma did to Vento O___O
Accelerator is heading towards Index, so it's unlikely.

Superman and Hamazura are heading towards Fiamma. Mikoto is probably going to be confused, and the last place would be where Index is. It's highly likely that she would fight against Fiamma.
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 10:48   Link #3016
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
if accel is heading towards to where index is. Then he should go too england but right now index is in coma while Fianmma controls her body or her "remote control".

This story has tons of plot device on it that's its pretty much LOL. I would probably lol if hamazura manage to beat up Fianmma with his gun ... well while that guy is busy dealing with the GAR pope and the superman then their is touma to deal with.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 10:50   Link #3017
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
Accelerator is heading towards Index, so it's unlikely.
But first needs to release Index's mind from the control of Fiamma.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 10:58   Link #3018
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
but then again if accel and touma's targets are only fianmma. I wonder why did they go seperate ways. Touma with lessar and accel with LO or rather. Touma already left while accel is still looking after the coma LO.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 11:00   Link #3019
Eliminator
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
But first needs to release Index's mind from the control of Fiamma.
I think Touma and the others are doing that for him.
Eliminator is offline  
Old 2010-05-19, 11:17   Link #3020
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
I think Touma and the others are doing that for him.
Wrong my friend, the others are in France fighting against the maiden of Versalles. The only one who knows Touma went to Russia and about Index is Stiyl Magnus.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.