AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the most canon
IchigoxRukia 198 46.81%
IshidaxOrihime 22 5.20%
UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-19, 21:16   Link #561
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
The pendulum mini arc was great.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 21:23   Link #562
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
No, no, the movies are part of the anime world which is different of the manga world, even if the two are linked,
Kubo himself said it in the volume 32 of the manga.
you are twisting what he said. in fact, the quote i believe you are referring to could also imply that manga and anime have the same continuity which even you already said isn't so.

Quote:
All the movie can be placed into the anime chronology (as all the Filler arc)regarding the season where they happen, so they are all canon in the anime.
lol, no. some of the filler is even directly stated in the narration to be out of continuity.

the only thing from a movie that has ever made it to the anime is a very brief cameo of the back of senna's head.


Quote:
I am not a liar, It's not the first time than anime and manga are really different even if some arc are the same.

It was the same thing in saint seiya and Saint seiya is the favorite manga of Tite kubo and the model he use for bleach (he said it into the interview).
so you say you aren't a liar and then you go and lie right away?
he didn't say saint seiya was his favorite. he said it was one that influenced him to become a mangaka (it wasn't even the first he named).
then it was the interviewer who said he could see some of the influence both had (read, some influence, not the model for).
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 22:53   Link #563
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
The only pure filler that fit in chronologically was the bount arc.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 23:17   Link #564
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
The only pure filler that fit in chronologically was the bount arc.
oh snap, something i can agree with. THE END IS NIGH!
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 00:28   Link #565
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Well the others, like the zanpaktou, apparently take place in an alternate reality.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:55   Link #566
kraken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
[QUOTE=kamyu;3055832]you are twisting what he said. in fact, the quote i believe you are referring to could also imply that manga and anime have the same continuity which even you already said isn't so.


Quote:
lol, no. some of the filler is even directly stated in the narration to be out of continuity.
Quote:
Well the others, like the zanpaktou, apparently take place in an alternate reality.

No, no, the only thing that the narration said it's "this story take place in another time and another place"

So the filler can take place in the same reality of the rest of the manga somes month later (another time) and not into the hueco mundo (another place).

And if you look the season where the movies and the filler arc take place, it's the case.

Quote:
the only thing from a movie that has ever made it to the anime is a very brief cameo of the back of senna's head.
maybe because the characters of the movies are dead, they can't came back in the anime.

And, don't forget that everybody have forgotten Senna, so they can't talk about her.




Quote:
so you say you aren't a liar and then you go and lie right away?
he didn't say saint seiya was his favorite. he said it was one that influenced him to become a mangaka (it wasn't even the first he named).
then it was the interviewer who said he could see some of the influence both had (read, some influence, not the model for).
I saw you don't know saint seiya. lol.

Bleach is nearly to be a remake of saint seiya in the shinigami world .

And he said that saint seiya was the manga who influenced him in the creation of bleach, not for beginning mangaka.

And he also said that saint seiya was one of his favorite manga (not the only one, but one the them).

I am going the create a topic with all the similarity between these 2 manga.
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 12:58   Link #567
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
^^To that I say wtf and^^

Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 14:26   Link #568
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
And he said that saint seiya was the manga who influenced him in the creation of bleach, not for beginning mangaka.

And he also said that saint seiya was one of his favorite manga (not the only one, but one the them).
and you repeat your lies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by excerpt from the interview
Q: When did you decide to become a manga artist?

Tite Kubo: I had already decided when I was in elementary school. When I became a manga artist, I became interested in architecture and design, but I've really only wanted to become a manga artist.

Q: Which artists influenced you then, made you feel like it would be really cool to become a professional manga artist?

Tite Kubo: Hmm. My number one favorite manga then was Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro (by Shigeru Mizuki)! I've always liked the yokai (monsters) in that series. The other one that I liked a lot is Saint Seiya (a.k.a. Knights of the Zodiac by Masami Kurumada) -- the characters all wear armor and have interesting weapons.

Q: Huh! I guess that makes sense. I can kind of see some of the influence of both series in Bleach -- the Japanese supernatural themes from Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro and the weaponry and battle scenes from Saint Seiya.

Tite Kubo: Yes, I think so, definitely.
notice he only mentions those other mangas when asked what influenced him to become a mangaka.
then, as i said earlier, it was the interviewer who mentioned seeing "some" influence from "both" which prompts a kinda wishywashy response of "yeah, maybe, sure."


EDIT:

Quote:
No, no, the only thing that the narration said it's "this story take place in another time and another place"

So the filler can take place in the same reality of the rest of the manga somes month later (another time) and not into the hueco mundo (another place).

And if you look the season where the movies and the filler arc take place, it's the case.
i originally wasn't going to bother responding to this part because, well, it is stupid and not worth my time to rewatch it all to point out all the problems with your assertion (and the above post responded to that well enough i think, lol).
then i realized that the majority of your claims could be disproven with one simple fact.
Spoiler for manga:
__________________

Last edited by kamyu; 2010-05-20 at 15:19.
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 17:09   Link #569
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
I didn't think about it, but that manga spoiler confirms my deduction. Good catch.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 18:40   Link #570
kraken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
It's only a graphic detail,

Spoiler for manga:
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 20:03   Link #571
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
sorry, but no. you are wrong.

Spoiler for manga:
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 21:23   Link #572
kraken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Don't call me a lying troll, I am not lying. my argument are solid (as these of kamyu).

We have 2 different point of view, but any of them are false.

the graphic don't have any importance,

Spoiler for manga:


oh arbitres, in the canon pairing, don't forget Kyoraku x Nanao.

For Urahara x Yoruichi, I wonder if it's really love between them, it's maybe just like 2 best friends or a sister and a brother (don't forget that the yoruichi's family adopted Urahara).
I acting often like Urahara with Yoruichi when I am with my sister.

In canon paring, I think Inoue x Ishida must be canon, it's the favorite pairing of Tite kubo.
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 21:59   Link #573
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
equating the change to a haircut.. yeah, i think i'll be taking Arbitres's advice for that.

Quote:
In canon paring, I think Inoue x Ishida must be canon, it's the favorite pairing of Tite kubo.
your source for this fell through. i checked the all color but the black art book and the closest i can find is "Uruyu and Orihime are cute."
out of context one might interpret that as naming them a couple (where does the 'favorite pairing' come from though?).
however, in context, it is very clear he is just talking about how the picture looks and not them being a couple. this is especially obvious since his very next line is "I like Orihime's velour track jacket."
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 22:06   Link #574
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
We have 2 different point of view, but any of them are false.
aanndd I'm a hypocrite. Verdammt. Sorry.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 17:29   Link #575
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
watch this video and try not to like Senna x Ichigo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSfsEFmHM4
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 17:38   Link #576
kraken
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I don't understand, In my version (french edition), he said they are 2 character he love to draw together.
He don't say there are in love, but said that they are his favorite pairing to draw .
He also said love to make some games glance between them.

It's maybe not a love pairing, but, it's still a pairing (As Ukitake/Kyoraku)
kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 18:09   Link #577
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
sounds like the french version took a few liberties with the translation...
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 18:11   Link #578
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
sounds like the french version took a few liberties with the translation...
no kidding, lol
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 03:21   Link #579
GinFanGurl
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: kuwait
i chose gin and rangiku because of the previous chapters rangiku abviously has some feelings for him >_<

as for ichigo's couples the man has somany HAWT chicks fall in-love with him and he's chasing after men = ='' (in a way )

urahara and yuroichi = TOTTALY!!!

hinamori and hitsugaya = not tottaly :/ sorry but i just cant see it i dont think hitsugaya ''loves'' her i think he thinks of her as a sister...his family that he must protect and seriously hinamori ofcourse dousnt have anything for him she made hitsugaya nearly dead twice sorry >_< its jsut IMO :/

shunsui and nanao = yea...i can say so ^_^

P.S i only chose gin and rangiku :PP just wanted to say my options for other couple cuz i was bored =3
__________________
I am strong, because I am weak.
I am beautiful, because I know my flaws.
I am a lover, because I am a fighter.
I am fearless, because I have been afraid.
I am wise, because I have been foolish.
And I can laugh, because I've known sadness....
GinFanGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 09:27   Link #580
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
What about Matsumoto x Kenpachi

Give the man some love!
WTFhttp://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...s/confused.gif
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.