AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-16, 04:47   Link #41
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Splendid, Namiey. I adore the Dark Rukia signature, you did a good job on it. Though it's alittle dark, so the background was hard to see at first. Nevertheless, excellent progress.

Hisagi signature is also another that stands out to me, superb work. Kudos and so forth,

9.1/10 - Rukia Signature
8.7/10 - Hisagi Signature
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 04:50   Link #42
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Splendid, Namiey. I adore the Dark Rukia signature, you did a good job on it. Though it's alittle dark, so the background was hard to see at first. Nevertheless, excellent progress.

Hisagi signature is also another that stands out to me, superb work. Kudos and so forth,

9.1/10 - Rukia Signature
8.7/10 - Hisagi Signature
thanks
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 04:51   Link #43
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Animanga Empire
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo Send a message via Skype™ to katiemirmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post

This one is awesomely made Loved the background because it blends with the character render although Rukia can blend more into it if you gave her a little bit of darkness below or on the upper side
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 09:35   Link #44
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
New updates:




__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 10:13   Link #45
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Excellent work as usual Namiey, I see you are experimenting with very differing backgrounds and the such. I'll critique the third one.

Haruhi Suzumiya signature 8.8/10: Honestly the little brown sponges on her right side sort of ruined it for me, but other then that the picture fits her outfit rather well. I'd like to make the note of the blurred background with the orange wisp above her, I like that since it helps me notice the sides as well. Which unfortunately, has brown droplets. The droplets. Remove them and you are golden Namiey.


Excellent Job. Lovely and very easy to see your progress as a signature maker. Experimenting is important and you are finding out what you are good at, or rather what you excel in at the most. Very admirable.

Final Impression: Haruhi Suzumiya signature is alright but I am detached at the same time. The graphics and detail is very... meticulous, to say the least. So it's praise worthy.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 10:36   Link #46
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Naimey, nice use of stock in these photos. Also the musical scale is also a nice touch. Although I do feel the render in the first sig could be blended better but nice job overall
________
CHEAP XM8 LIGHT LASER SPRING AIRSOFT

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:34.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 01:11   Link #47
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Excellent work as usual Namiey, I see you are experimenting with very differing backgrounds and the such. I'll critique the third one.

Haruhi Suzumiya signature 8.8/10: Honestly the little brown sponges on her right side sort of ruined it for me, but other then that the picture fits her outfit rather well. I'd like to make the note of the blurred background with the orange wisp above her, I like that since it helps me notice the sides as well. Which unfortunately, has brown droplets. The droplets. Remove them and you are golden Namiey.


Excellent Job. Lovely and very easy to see your progress as a signature maker. Experimenting is important and you are finding out what you are good at, or rather what you excel in at the most. Very admirable.

Final Impression: Haruhi Suzumiya signature is alright but I am detached at the same time. The graphics and detail is very... meticulous, to say the least. So it's praise worthy.
thanks for the compliment
the haruhi sig really kill me, lol. the droplets or clipping mask is very hard to make for me, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Naimey, nice use of stock in these photos. Also the musical scale is also a nice touch. Although I do feel the render in the first sig could be blended better but nice job overall
well, i try to make sig with real background.
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 11:22   Link #48
Sabriel
~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post
New updates:




Hello Namiey

I've been stalking your worksies because I love them~ <3

You make Natsu so... yummy... xD

And, as for you recent works, love them. You make beautiful text and put it into the piece so well, just like a friend of mine. The half borders are really nice to round the pieces off.

One thing I'd recommend is to try to blend some lighting in. Use lens flare and what not, experiment with it, sometimes it's just you need to make it look more dazzling.

Keep it up :3
__________________
Sabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 23:55   Link #49
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabriel View Post
Hello Namiey

I've been stalking your worksies because I love them~ <3

You make Natsu so... yummy... xD

And, as for you recent works, love them. You make beautiful text and put it into the piece so well, just like a friend of mine. The half borders are really nice to round the pieces off.

One thing I'd recommend is to try to blend some lighting in. Use lens flare and what not, experiment with it, sometimes it's just you need to make it look more dazzling.

Keep it up :3
thanks for your compliment, hehe...
i'll do the lighting, thanks for the reminder too.
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 01:08   Link #50
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
New Updates:


__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 02:02   Link #51
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Here is my (Hopefully constructive) critique, Namiey-chan.

I'll be doing the first signature (The Luka one.)

Spoiler for Critique:
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 04:27   Link #52
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Here is my (Hopefully constructive) critique, Namiey-chan.

I'll be doing the first signature (The Luka one.)

Spoiler for Critique:
thanks, hehe
i don't really know how to make other border actually, since it went straight out of my head everytime i think of borders, so, to make it easy, i just make the cinematic border. other than that, everyone have their own talents, like you can make stories such as fan fiction but cannot,
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 05:08   Link #53
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:

i don't really know how to make other border actually, since it went straight out of my head everytime i think of borders, so, to make it easy, i just make the cinematic border. other than that, everyone have their own talents, like you can make stories such as fan fiction but cannot,
Yeah. I can definitely agree on that. Though whether or not I'm good at writing stories is a matter of perspective. Though I think a majority of people can say you got skill in signatures. Though I can sympathize with the border thing; I can't do them. At all. xD

Keep going, Namiey-chan.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 09:13   Link #54
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Yeah. I can definitely agree on that. Though whether or not I'm good at writing stories is a matter of perspective. Though I think a majority of people can say you got skill in signatures. Though I can sympathize with the border thing; I can't do them. At all. xD

Keep going, Namiey-chan.
thanks, let's work harder, hehe
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 03:43   Link #55
abet17
jUsT be uR sELf
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 27
wew nice updates ^_^

you've got a gud bg for your render nice works ^_^
__________________
abet17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 23:33   Link #56
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by abet17 View Post
wew nice updates ^_^

you've got a gud bg for your render nice works ^_^
thanks.
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 04:21   Link #57
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Another update:


__________________

Last edited by Namiey; 2010-06-04 at 10:48.
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 05:10   Link #58
Rikimtasu
....
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Malaysia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
And here another amazing people who...done better than me>_<
+cookie for you anyway.
Fav sig:

__________________
Rikimtasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 08:24   Link #59
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
And here another amazing people who...done better than me>_<
+cookie for you anyway.
Fav sig:

thank you,
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 21:09   Link #60
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post
Another update:

This is beautiful~♥
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.