AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-21, 16:08   Link #1
TamaTurtle

kiminozo winamp skins

Does anyone know where to get kiminozo winamp skins? Ive been searching on google for a while, and it coudlnt find any. Thanks in advance.

-Tama
Old 2004-08-21, 16:21   Link #2
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

http://www.mstation.x0.com/Skins/info/200201.html

They should still have a few there for both KimiNozo and MuvLuv, make note I cannot figure out how to download from there :P

http://www.geocities.com/temphenoko/skin.html

Should have a few there as well
Old 2004-08-21, 18:59   Link #3
TamaTurtle

i really loving those skins on the first site, but after getting a headache from trying to read babelfished translations, i have came to the conclusion that its impossible. Only a few skins work on the 2nd site. If anyone can tell me where to get this skin , i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advnace.

-Tama

Last edited by TamaTurtle; 2004-08-21 at 19:27.
Old 2004-08-21, 19:49   Link #4
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaTurtle
i really loving those skins on the first site, but after getting a headache from trying to read babelfished translations, i have came to the conclusion that its impossible. Only a few skins work on the 2nd site. If anyone can tell me where to get this skin , i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advnace.

-Tama
I'm trying to understand the site and actually find the KGNE skins that can be downloaded...it's going slow...

<update>Okay, I can get about 6 of the skins no one wants lol, lots of broken links on this page

Last edited by Oujirou; 2004-08-21 at 20:30.
Old 2004-08-22, 03:25   Link #5
Cruzz
Europeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaTurtle

-Tama
http://mstation.x0.com/Skins/files/kn_eromitsuki_N.zip

Last edited by Cruzz; 2004-08-22 at 03:38.
Old 2004-08-22, 12:41   Link #6
TamaTurtle

Thank you! I love this skin...
Old 2004-09-07, 08:42   Link #7
kooee2

help with this skin

Just with that skin, does anyone know how to set the playlist backgroung picture?? And also, does anyone know how to get the rc-mix window up?? that's with winamp 5.05. If anyone could help me, it'd be great!! Thanks!!
Closed Thread