AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-31, 08:32   Link #7481
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

And as I mentioned before, Israel gets away with it because the various head of states in the Middle East would rather leave their countries weakened (and themselves in power) than to put their houses in order and challenge this power.

Anyway, no love for the Korean situation?

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2010-05-31 at 08:43.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:09   Link #7482
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
15,000 tons of aid which is not anywhere near enough.

This Flotitlla was carrying stuff the Palestinians need , that Israel is not allwing to enter Gaza. So even if they had gone through proper channels, most of the stuff wouldn't haev gotten in.

It is unacceptable that they prevent Cement, and other valuable building material that Gazan's need to rebuild the Gaza strip after that massacre Israel carried out in Dec 08/ Jan 09.

Israel had no business attacking a ship in International waters. Their seige of Gaza is illegal under International Law.
and you base this on what exactly ?
international law does not forbid laying siege to your enemies
and Gaza isn't even under a total siege, because it shares a border with Egypt

they don't have to allow Cement
they don't have to allow almost anything really
the only thing the israeli's actually HAVE to let in is humaniterian aid (drugs, food), which they do
the ruling body in gaza (hamas) is at war with israel, and so israel is perfectly in its right to do whatever they can to hamper them from functioning properly
if they want the blockade lifted, they know what they have to do.

as for the "Masscare" in gaza
the palestinian death toll is between 800 and 1400 (civilians and combatants)
the death toll from US actions in falujia is estimated to be about 2000 (civilians and combatants)
thats dense urban combat, not massacre

you want examples of massacres
look up hamma massacre in syria (1982) and black september in jorden (1970) to get a clue on how an ARAB regime would react if dealing with problems smiler to what israel was dealing with in gaza
i'll give you a hint ... it involves adding another zero to the death toll
Old 2010-05-31, 09:17   Link #7483
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

You know the old saying attributed to Stalin: one a tragedy, a million a statistic.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:22   Link #7484
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
You know the old saying attributed to Stalin: one a tragedy, a million a statistic.
that saying is meant to laugh at how STUPID people are
as in, when presented with actual facts and numbers, they would instead choose to go with their feelings instead
for example
pointing out that the number of palestinians killed by israel in past DECADE is smaller then what was killed by the king of jorden in a MONTH - is irrelevent when placed near pictures of children that were hurt by israeli attacks
people would feel more for pictures then for facts, even if they know that the facts indicate a much GREATER amount of suffering
people are just stupid that way

fortunately, while people are stupid, countries are led by people who understand the need to run on logic rather then emotions (most of the time)
and between interests, and emotions, countries tend to go with interests
hence, why no one "does anything" about the Goldstone report
people who actually READ it, and understand what it means IN CONTEXT, tend to disregard it (provided that its not in their interests to champion it)
Old 2010-05-31, 09:34   Link #7485
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and that means what exactly ?
The Israelis have advanced irrigation technology for agriculture. Ever heard of Jaffa oranges? Jaffa juice?

That is probably the only fruit company that is EXTENSIVELY EXPORTED from Mideast. Can that.

Quote:
Fortunately (or unfortunately), the Arab states are in worse states (Amen to SH once again). So yeah, probably a Diamond collapse scenario.
Yep. Besides the Arabs are funny people....if they aren't fighting Israel, they are getting it real amongst themselves. See the Egypt-Libya War, Iran-Iraq war, and remember that the Gulf War was -aided- by Arabian troops, and that Saudi Arabia is anti-Iran due to Shia vs Sunni Islam.

Yeah. What the f***. *facepalm*

Quote:
Attacked in the middle of the night. Carrying live weapons on board. Just what the fuck did those retarded Israelis think would fucking happen, when they attacked a ship in the middle of the night?

This is typical Israeli thugish behavior. They routinely fire on Palestinian fisherman, they show absolutely no regard for the lives of Palestinians or those that support them.
Night bombing? You know, whether in symmetric or asymmetric warfare, night fighting can be extremely annoying. Trying having a limited field of view when peering down a pair of NVGs and trying to fire down ironsights at the same time. What is worse, you hear rumbling sounds but you can't differentiate whether if it is a tank rush or an artillery strike because you CAN'T see ANYTHING.

The militants could just load a couple of artillery shells onboard and head straight for an Israeli ship. Then pop goes the weasel.

Wrong reference to "thuggish behaviour". But since they are surrounded by all sides and in desperation almost everyday, it is not surprising they would pre-empt. And regarding the "retarded Israelis" with regards to this ME conflict, I would expand the scope to include every Mideast dwelling nationality + Iran.

Be politically correct. Insult every participant in this conflict, not just Israel. *sarcastic*

Quote:
@Mihawk: Israel doesn't care about international law. It's "my way, or the high way". The oppressed has become the oppressor.
It is paranoia after decades of conflict and crimes against Jews. If you see how Mossad operates, it is precision brutality. CIA drops Hellfire missiles from Predators, but Mossad goes to the extent of putting a bomb AT THE HEADREST to ensure that the terrorist leader is completely wiped off the face of this earth.

A bomb under the seat with less than a kg of C4 or TATP should be enough to kill. They had to blow his head off.

Psychologists call this effect Post Embitterment Stress Disorder. And with so many Israelis embittered from World War II, then FOLLOWING up to the Arab-Israeli conflict 3 years later in 1948, it isn't surprising that such effects would be deadly and long lasting. Both sides just refuse to give way (though Israeli, under egging from the international community, gave back parts of Golan Heights after the 2009 conflict, but that isn't enough).

What the Arab world should do is :

1. Recognise Israel FFS.
2. Set up embassies in Israel and allow them to do the same.
3. STFU with all the rhetoric about Israelis being selfish, oppressive, etc. Public stoning for people going against Prophet Mohammed ideals of peace and Abrahamic fellowship (YES that guy did play against anti-conversion and for respect for people with other religions, read the ENTIRE bloody Quran, not just parts of it) should be legalised.

and Israel needs to do is :

1. Press the militants into negotiations, not into extinction. Killing their leaders is fine if they are crazed hardliners beyond hope (most up to date are), but don't slaughter them all.
2. Use violence discretionarily. Carry stun batons.
3. Watch the Mossad. Don't let them become the next Pakistani SIS.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:35   Link #7486
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

@blade: But, do you want to compare the deeds of a dictatorship with a democracy?

@SH: Way to go. I'll eat my hat if all that happens.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:46   Link #7487
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
@blade: But, do you want to compare the deeds of a dictatorship with a democracy?

@SH: Way to go. I'll eat my hat if all that happens.
LOL. The first thing would be to recognise Israel and everything else falls into place. So far, only Egypt had diplomatic relations with them in the Mideast. And probably Iran since they imported Jaffa oranges through China.

It never ceases to amuse me when it comes to discussing the Mideast conflict. Even one of my Muslim friends had the cheek to comment on Hari Raya Haji in 08/09 before Cast Lead that, "Since they already have the cheek to kill people and stir up conflict on Ramadan, they should go all the way to break their fast with pork. They already have committed the sin of impatience after all.".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:46   Link #7488
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
@blade: But, do you want to compare the deeds of a dictatorship with a democracy?.
actually, i WOULD want the two to be compared
i WOULD want for once for the world to judge israel on the same set of moral standards as it judges its enemies
because if all people do is hold israel to HIGHER moral standards then what they judge its enemies, then it means its enemies get a free pass, while israel is condemned for much less (as is the case now)
why should dictators and terrorists get a free pass, simply for being dictators

QED : Gaza when contrasted to hamma
israel killed at most 1400 = horrible crimes against humanity
syria killed between 4,000 and 40,000 = no one cares what dictatorships do

democracy must always fight terrorisem with one hand tied behind its back, because its a democracy
but if it fights with one hand behind its back, AND get accused for fighting at all while its enemies aren't, then whats the point
Old 2010-05-31, 09:51   Link #7489
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
LOL. The first thing would be to recognise Israel and everything else falls into place. So far, only Egypt had diplomatic relations with them in the Mideast. And probably Iran since they imported Jaffa oranges through China.

It never ceases to amuse me when it comes to discussing the Mideast conflict. Even one of my Muslim friends had the cheek to comment on Hari Raya Haji in 08/09 before Cast Lead that, "Since they already have the cheek to kill people and stir up conflict on Ramadan, they should go all the way to break their fast with pork. They already have committed the sin of impatience after all.".
Like I mentioned before, the various Mid-East states would rather blame Israel than to examine their own shortcomings, and that list is not short.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:51   Link #7490
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Does a dictatorship doing some brutal action make it somehow hurt the victims less than if it was done by a democracy?

It's hard to show sympathy for either side as a whole when you realize they'd both be equally willing to horribly mistreat each other if they were in a position of strength.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:55   Link #7491
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
and you base this on what exactly ?
international law does not forbid laying siege to your enemies
and Gaza isn't even under a total siege, because it shares a border with Egypt
Israel controls the air, the sea & 1 of the borders. Egypt are just as bad as they are.

Quote:
they don't have to allow Cement
they don't have to allow almost anything really
the only thing the israeli's actually HAVE to let in is humaniterian aid (drugs, food), which they do
the ruling body in gaza (hamas) is at war with israel, and so israel is perfectly in its right to do whatever they can to hamper them from functioning properly
if they want the blockade lifted, they know what they have to do.
Hamas isn't at war with anyone. It is smaller Insurgency groups who're responsible for the firing of rockets, groups who Hamas are actively fighting against to stop rocket attacks.

Israel bombed the fuck out of Gaza. Most of the damage they caused was deliberate and unecessary. I mean, what fucking threat does a Flour Mill or a Sewage treatment facility pose to Israel? Nothing and yet they bombed it. They need building material to rebuild Gaza, Israel refuses. If they think they are doing themselves any favours by keeping a seige on Gaza, they must be stupider than i thought.

Quote:
as for the "Masscare" in gaza
the palestinian death toll is between 800 and 1400 (civilians and combatants)
the death toll from US actions in falujia is estimated to be about 2000 (civilians and combatants)
thats dense urban combat, not massacre

you want examples of massacres
look up hamma massacre in syria (1982) and black september in jorden (1970) to get a clue on how an ARAB regime would react if dealing with problems smiler to what israel was dealing with in gaza
i'll give you a hint ... it involves adding another zero to the death toll
It has been proven time and time again, Israel used an "Insane" amount of force in Gaza. They didn't give a fuck if they killed civilians or not. We have so many reported cases of civilians being targetted by Israel. Even if 1 civilian had died during that attack, it is 1 person too many.

Israel shows no regard at all for the lives of Palestinians. This is proven from when they assaulted the UN Complex inside Gaza, full of civilians. This is proven time and time again, with their heavy handed tactics against peaceful demonstrations. Compare their recations with how they deal with extremist settler groups who carry out violence against Palestinians, and even throw stones at soldiers.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:55   Link #7492
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Does a dictatorship doing some brutal action make it somehow hurt the victims less than if it was done by a democracy?

It's hard to show sympathy for either side as a whole when you realize they'd both be equally willing to horribly mistreat each other if they were in a position of strength.
Personally, I don't. If they so desire to tear at each other, I say leave them. When they want help, let them beg for it before the rest of the world move in.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:02   Link #7493
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
actually, i WOULD want the two to be compared
i WOULD want for once for the world to judge israel on the same set of moral standards as it judges its enemies
because if all people do is hold israel to HIGHER moral standards then what they judge its enemies, then it means its enemies get a free pass, while israel is condemned for much less (as is the case now)
why should dictators and terrorists get a free pass, simply for being dictators

QED : Gaza when contrasted to hamma
israel killed at most 1400 = horrible crimes against humanity
syria killed between 4,000 and 40,000 = no one cares what dictatorships do

democracy must always fight terrorisem with one hand tied behind its back, because its a democracy
but if it fights with one hand behind its back, AND get accused for fighting at all while its enemies aren't, then whats the point
The point is about restraint because you believe in mercy and the sanctity of life. You can't drop a 2000 pound JDAM in a terrorist HQ which sits in the middle of a place full of innocent people. You send in SpecOps with AST rocket launchers to take it down.

This is one reason why I have a huge fucking respect for McChrystal in Afghanistan. He knows the warnings are going to reduce the number of leaders captured in Moshatrak, but he did it anyway to save 20,000 innocent lives (though those tribal idiots are dumb enough to charge two evac buses at a Marine checkpoint). If I were him, I could have ordered a B2 to drop a Daisy Cutter over the area and send in my infantry to pick up whatever is left.

And this also comes to the point where a guy you shot is suffering hydrostatic shock. Put a couple of rounds through his head, don't be a carebear because he won't live past the next 15 minutes. Even if he did, he will be living in agony for the rest of his life because he lost one or two of his organs (that is the only way someone can live from a hydrostatic shock : he was shot through his stomach). There is nothing moral about keeping a living thing in emotional or mental agony for long periods - that is real cruelty.

The application of mercy and restraint is hardly understood because most people in this world are just way too stupid to use something called logic. So yeah, generally speaking, it becomes something where democracy fighting terrorism becomes a scourge to its ownself.

Old 2010-05-31, 10:03   Link #7494
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:

What the Arab world should do is :

1. Recognise Israel FFS.
The Arab Peace initiative called for Israel to withdraw to pre-1967 borders in return for full recognition, resumtion of diplomatic ties etc. Israel rejected this.
and FYI. The Official Israeli government policy on a Palestinian state " No Palestinian State west of the Jordan river" You can find it in their charter of the ruling Likud party.y

Quote:
and Israel needs to do is :

1. Press the militants into negotiations, not into extinction. Killing their leaders is fine if they are crazed hardliners beyond hope (most up to date are), but don't slaughter them all.
2. Use violence discretionarily. Carry stun batons.
3. Watch the Mossad. Don't let them become the next Pakistani SIS.
What Israel needs to do is stop stealing Palestinian land, stop ethnically cleansing Jerusalem of its Arab inhabitants in their efforts to completey "Judaize" it. They need to take a proper stance against the rise of the Extremist Settler movement, who've gained far too much influence inside of Israel. They are without a doubt the biggest obstalce to peace with Palestinians. As far as they are concerned, all of the land belongs to them, Arabs must leave. They are just as bad as any Islamic militants.

Having racists like their foreign Minister Avgor Lieberman doesn't do them any favours either.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:04   Link #7495
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Israel controls the air, the sea & 1 of the borders. Egypt are just as bad as they are.
and yet you don't complain about them do you

Quote:
Hamas isn't at war with anyone. It is smaller Insurgency groups who're responsible for the firing of rockets, groups who Hamas are actively fighting against to stop rocket attacks.
hamas is in control of Gaza
and its an organisation who's stated reison detre is israel's destruction
and YES, they DO try to stop rocket attacks ... now
and its only because they know what happens when rockets get fired

Quote:
Israel bombed the fuck out of Gaza. Most of the damage they caused was deliberate and unecessary. I mean, what fucking threat does a Flour Mill or a Sewage treatment facility pose to Israel? Nothing and yet they bombed it. They need building material to rebuild Gaza, Israel refuses. If they think they are doing themselves any favours by keeping a seige on Gaza, they must be stupider than i thought.
you simply don't understand the PURPOSE of the siege
i'd explain it if you want

Quote:
It has been proven time and time again, Israel used an "Insane" amount of force in Gaza. They didn't give a fuck if they killed civilians or not. We have so many reported cases of civilians being targetted by Israel. Even if 1 civilian had died during that attack, it is 1 person too many.

Israel shows no regard at all for the lives of Palestinians. This is proven from when they assaulted the UN Complex inside Gaza, full of civilians. This is proven time and time again, with their heavy handed tactics against peaceful demonstrations. Compare their recations with how they deal with extremist settler groups who carry out violence against Palestinians, and even throw stones at soldiers.
and yet the guy who used to command British forces in Afghanistan stated repeatedly that israel had shown a level of restraint unmatched by any other army in history
i'll take the words of an expert with actual combat experience over eyewitness accounts any day
he also addressed the UN complex thing
a civilian target, used for military purposes, is no a civilian target
if hamas fires from a UN complex, then its not a civilian target

Quote:
The point is about restraint because you believe in mercy and the sanctity of life. You can't drop a 2000 pound JDAM in a terrorist HQ which sits in the middle of a place full of innocent people. You send in SpecOps with AST rocket launchers to take it down.
you put your soldiers at risk and completely forfeit your advantage of overwhelming tactical superiority by fighting the enemy on their level to protect lives
supposed you do that
do you think its fair that people STILL accuse you if anyone does get hurt as a result ?
because thats how things are today

Quote:
The Arab Peace initiative called for Israel to withdraw to pre-1967 borders in return for full recognition, resumtion of diplomatic ties etc. Israel rejected this.
immediately following the six day war, israel sent offers to the arab states with offers of land for peace
the arab responded with the khartoum resolution that became known as the "three nos"
no peace, no recognition, no negotiation with Israel
see, i can play that game too

besides, the arab proposal does not solve the matter of the refugees

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2010-05-31 at 10:16.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:26   Link #7496
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
you put your soldiers at risk and completely forfeit your advantage of overwhelming tactical superiority by fighting the enemy on their level to protect lives
supposed you do that
do you think its fair that people STILL accuse you if anyone does get hurt as a result ?
because thats how things are today
That is why I say most people are too dumb to use logic. Do you know in every armed forces, the oath of service always include putting your life out front for whatever the cause is?

Just like what I quoted to one of my friends back in the army when we are arguing the necessity of war and conflict :

It doesn't matter what happens in war - we do our best to come back alive and get our mission done so more don't die as a result. If we die, too bad - after all, someone has to die in an armed conflict, and we can't do anything about it if the onus of death falls upon us. We can fight or cheat death, but if we can't, we have already done our best in doing so.

Besides if we die, we don't have to worry about whether our lives are wasted or not, or whether our families are compensated for, right? You can't worry when you are dead.

Then again, the existence of war and conflicts have proven that the human race is stupid despite our ability to think - every conflict is a reminder to that politicians cause wars for their own petty gains and thousands die for it.

Old 2010-05-31, 10:36   Link #7497
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

P.S
i don't know how to attach this video link, so i'll just attach the link
http://news.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=722138
its a NV video recording taken from an israeli helicopter above the ship when it was boarded
the video shows exactly what happened to israeli soldiers who boarded the ship (one gets thrown off a balcony, another gets attacked by a crowd with rods)
its VERY clearly not a peaceful demonstration
its an all out riot

hope you get a sense of WHY shots ended up being fired

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2010-05-31 at 10:50.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:47   Link #7498
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
and FYI. The Official Israeli government policy on a Palestinian state " No Palestinian State west of the Jordan river" You can find it in their charter of the ruling Likud party.y

What Israel needs to do is stop stealing Palestinian land, stop ethnically cleansing Jerusalem of its Arab inhabitants in their efforts to completey "Judaize" it. They need to take a proper stance against the rise of the Extremist Settler movement, who've gained far too much influence inside of Israel. They are without a doubt the biggest obstalce to peace with Palestinians. As far as they are concerned, all of the land belongs to them, Arabs must leave. They are just as bad as any Islamic militants.

Having racists like their foreign Minister Avgor Lieberman doesn't do them any favours either.
Israel needs to stop stealing Palestinian land? Exactly when was Palestine a functioning country during the past 70 years? When has Palestine tried to do anything other than lob rockets at Israel, launch suicide attacks in Pizzeria's, and capture Israeli soldiers only to torture and kill them later?

Israel has turned a plot of desert land into a civilization. Too bad the monkeys that surround them don't have the brains or strength to do the same. They'd rather rape, kill, slaughter others like they have been for centuries.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:59   Link #7499
killer3000ad

Given the speed this debate is growing, I suggest the mods make a thread for this. It doesn't look like this will blow over soon.
Old 2010-05-31, 11:03   Link #7500
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
If you agree of killing the activists and maybe you should think this. What if a Muslim country conquered a Jewish one(nevermind what are they) and locked all the remaining Jewish people in an open-air prison and those Muslims enjoyed seeing those poor Jews died slowly of starvation and dehydration. Of course other Jewish people try to save them but only those Muslims have a 'permit' to lock those Jews up from countless of politicians from around the world. The Jews that try to save the helpless ones are killed because they are entering the no-man's land.
You know, this actually happened in history. It's called the Holocaust. Only instead of being in an "open air prison" Jews were uprooted from their homes and were thrown into death camps, where the actual goal was to actively kill them. Ever visited one of them? It's a very chilling, very disturbing place. There are ovens designed to fit people inside, and there are rooms that were meant to gas people by the dozens. You can even see scratch marks in the ceilings from people who were trying to claw a hole open. That was a dark side of humanity, and thank God we haven't seen anything like that since.

Well, do you know what happened after that was all shut down and World War II came to an end?

The UN gave the Jews the land that they're currently on. They built it up. Then all of the Arab nations around Israel tried to come down on the newly-founded Israel in an event known as the Six Day War. Israel beat them back and took some land in the process. You know - just like every other country does when they defeat a nation that declared war on them. Since then Israel has given almost all of that land back to the Arabs.

I have sympathy for the Palestinians, but I'm not really sure why they aren't doing more for themselves. If the land that they currently live on is inhospitable, move. They continue to cling to a hope and dream that they can destroy Israel and make Israel theirs. Aside from the fact that it's unrealistic, it only leads to further conflict.

The governments of the world (most specifically Britain, I believe) designated the current land of Israel to be what it was. The Palestinians arguably had their land stolen from them, but it was not under the directive of the Jews. It's a tragedy, but just as the United States won't uproot its cities and massive populace to return land to the Native Americans, it's a little late to return land to the Palestinians. Time to move on.

Quote:
Attacked in the middle of the night. Carrying live weapons on board. Just what the fuck did those retarded Israelis think would fucking happen, when they attacked a ship in the middle of the night?
According to CNN it occurred in the morning, and given that there's video footage it would appear that the sun had already risen.

And of course they had live weapons. Why is that surprising to you?

Quote:
Hamas isn't at war with anyone.
They declared jihad. You know what that means, right? Holy war. Yeah, you could argue that "they're not at war, they're at holy war!" but that'd be silly

Quote:
Before its bombing runs, Israel flew planes over the region that dropped leaflets claiming 'this area is going to be bombed, evacuate.' I believe they did it somewhere between one to three days before actually carrying out the bombing, and they did this regularly. While I'll agree with you that they used potentially excessive force, they certainly did care whether they killed civilians or not.

But here's the thing, and I don't think it should come as a surprise to you: Israel cares more for its own citizens than for the civilians of another country. And if your country were regularly coming under attack, I think you'd want your government to feel the same way.

Quote:
What Israel needs to do is stop stealing Palestinian land, stop ethnically cleansing Jerusalem of its Arab inhabitants in their efforts to completey "Judaize" it.
Ever been to Israel? You'll notice that their road signs often come with three languages printed: Hebrew, English, and Arabic. Pray tell, why on Earth would they have signs in Arabic if they were trying to 100% "Judaize" their country?

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international