AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-02, 00:07   Link #281
deng17
Sylpheed
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
On the second thought, I already got the vocals through ears. No need for tabs I guess.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 14:56   Link #282
monol0g
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
hello~

i am new, but i had to register because i want to share my tabs with you~

i bought the 放課後ティータイム CD and it contains a sheet with the songs but only in notes , so i will make a tab from every song with these notes...the songs are:
Calligraphy Pen ~Ball Pen~
fuwa fura time
My Love is a Stapler
and カレーのちライス

but only if you want these tabs ~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3T0WHN1 this is Calligraphy Pen ~Ball Pen~
monol0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 07:34   Link #283
monol0g
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC730 View Post
Just watched the first episode for K-On!! and there is an awesome solo rendition of "My Love Is A Stapler" played by Yui at the very start.
Can someone post the tabs or a link of the tabs for this version if they find it?

Much appreciated!
i think this is very near to the original version:

Chords are written as EADGBe. The first few chords have a bit of a jazzy flavor to them. But after that it's mostly barre chords. I figured out all of them except for ONE iffy one arggggh (D#dim shown in #16). If you take these chords and write up a chord sheet or tab, I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit (weksa). It was hard work, especially because of chord progressions I'm not used to hearing... In any case, enjoy.

Oh, and if you play and record the song, e.g. on YouTube, send me the link! I'd love to watch it played.

1. The opening chord is definitely Bbmaj7 (also called A#maj7), which you can play easily as: 6x776x. Or you can play the barre chord: 687766, but I say stick with the first one, which is a typical jazzy finger position.

2. The next chord is F, but I don't play it as a barre chord. Instead, I use my thumb to fret the 6E string: 1x321x. This is so I can use my pinky to hammer on the 3G string from 2 to 3.

3. It goes back to Bbmaj7.

4. Next is C7 using a jazzy fingering position: 8x898x. Use your thumb to play the 6E string.

5. F from step 2 probably, and then the quick walk-up...

6. The walk-up sounds like just a string or two being played, but since I'm an acoustic guitarist, I would play it (following the bassline) as Gm7: 3x333x, to Am7: 5x555x, to F5: x-8-10-10-x-x.

7. Barre chord C: 8-10-10-9-x-x.

8. Another walk played as A: x0222x (strum twice), to Asus4: x0223x (strum once), to barre C: x3555x, to barre Dm: x57765.

9. Barre C: x35553

10. Barre Bb: x13331

11. Back up to the barre C, back down to the barre Bb, back up to the barre C.

12. A: x02220

13. D: xx0232, or barre D: x57775

14. Bb: x13331

15: Csus4: x33010, to C: x32010. Or, you can play the barre versions from x35563 to x35553.

16. F: 133211, to C: x35553, to A: 577655, to Dm: x57765, to D#dim: x6787x. Sorry dude, I'm unsure about the D#dim -- for sure the bass is a D# but the rest of the notes are iffy. It's the closest I can get. If you think it sounds right, or if you figure it out, definitely let me know!

17. Gm: 355333, to F/A: x0321x, to Bb: x13331, to C: x35553 --- and strum it over and over with the circular arm motion hahaha.

( http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8143341AAzqA6b )
monol0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 11:28   Link #284
Ultraspank
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monol0g View Post
i think this is very near to the original version:

Chords are written as EADGBe. The first few chords have a bit of a jazzy flavor to them. But after that it's mostly barre chords. I figured out all of them except for ONE iffy one arggggh (D#dim shown in #16). If you take these chords and write up a chord sheet or tab, I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit (weksa). It was hard work, especially because of chord progressions I'm not used to hearing... In any case, enjoy.

Oh, and if you play and record the song, e.g. on YouTube, send me the link! I'd love to watch it played.

1. The opening chord is definitely Bbmaj7 (also called A#maj7), which you can play easily as: 6x776x. Or you can play the barre chord: 687766, but I say stick with the first one, which is a typical jazzy finger position.

2. The next chord is F, but I don't play it as a barre chord. Instead, I use my thumb to fret the 6E string: 1x321x. This is so I can use my pinky to hammer on the 3G string from 2 to 3.

3. It goes back to Bbmaj7.

4. Next is C7 using a jazzy fingering position: 8x898x. Use your thumb to play the 6E string.

5. F from step 2 probably, and then the quick walk-up...

6. The walk-up sounds like just a string or two being played, but since I'm an acoustic guitarist, I would play it (following the bassline) as Gm7: 3x333x, to Am7: 5x555x, to F5: x-8-10-10-x-x.

7. Barre chord C: 8-10-10-9-x-x.

8. Another walk played as A: x0222x (strum twice), to Asus4: x0223x (strum once), to barre C: x3555x, to barre Dm: x57765.

9. Barre C: x35553

10. Barre Bb: x13331

11. Back up to the barre C, back down to the barre Bb, back up to the barre C.

12. A: x02220

13. D: xx0232, or barre D: x57775

14. Bb: x13331

15: Csus4: x33010, to C: x32010. Or, you can play the barre versions from x35563 to x35553.

16. F: 133211, to C: x35553, to A: 577655, to Dm: x57765, to D#dim: x6787x. Sorry dude, I'm unsure about the D#dim -- for sure the bass is a D# but the rest of the notes are iffy. It's the closest I can get. If you think it sounds right, or if you figure it out, definitely let me know!

17. Gm: 355333, to F/A: x0321x, to Bb: x13331, to C: x35553 --- and strum it over and over with the circular arm motion hahaha.

( http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8143341AAzqA6b )
Awesome! So going on from yours, monol0g, I think I can help fill in the details at the end there.

So from the start we get:

6x776x
1x321x > 1x331x > 1x321x
6x776
8x898x
133211 Barre
3x333x
5x555x
x81010 xx
x3555x
575655 (Another Barre chord, just lift your pinky for this one) > 575755 (so with your pinky lifted off use it to hammer on the 7th fret of the 3rd (G) string )
x57565 *
x35553 *
x13331 *
x35553 *
x1333x *
x155xx (Bit of a stretch here, I use my pinky to cover the 3rd and 4th strings. 1st and 2nd get muted in the process. For me at least.)
577655 Barre chord
x5777x
x1333x
x3556x > x3555x
133211 Barre
x3555x *
x4222x *
x57565 *
x6x56x *
353333 *
5x356x *
x1333x
x3555x (The cool windmill part!)

I believe that's it!

* I have the band score book with me so I pulled a few chords that were used in the actual song for it. It might not be the actual chords she uses in that little sequence but it sounds like them.

Much love to monol0g for helping me figure this out!
Ultraspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 08:10   Link #285
AC730
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by monol0g View Post
i think this is very near to the original version:

Chords are written as EADGBe. The first few chords have a bit of a jazzy flavor to them. But after that it's mostly barre chords. I figured out all of them except for ONE iffy one arggggh (D#dim shown in #16). If you take these chords and write up a chord sheet or tab, I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit (weksa). It was hard work, especially because of chord progressions I'm not used to hearing... In any case, enjoy.

Oh, and if you play and record the song, e.g. on YouTube, send me the link! I'd love to watch it played.

1. The opening chord is definitely Bbmaj7 (also called A#maj7), which you can play easily as: 6x776x. Or you can play the barre chord: 687766, but I say stick with the first one, which is a typical jazzy finger position.

2. The next chord is F, but I don't play it as a barre chord. Instead, I use my thumb to fret the 6E string: 1x321x. This is so I can use my pinky to hammer on the 3G string from 2 to 3.

3. It goes back to Bbmaj7.

4. Next is C7 using a jazzy fingering position: 8x898x. Use your thumb to play the 6E string.

5. F from step 2 probably, and then the quick walk-up...

6. The walk-up sounds like just a string or two being played, but since I'm an acoustic guitarist, I would play it (following the bassline) as Gm7: 3x333x, to Am7: 5x555x, to F5: x-8-10-10-x-x.

7. Barre chord C: 8-10-10-9-x-x.

8. Another walk played as A: x0222x (strum twice), to Asus4: x0223x (strum once), to barre C: x3555x, to barre Dm: x57765.

9. Barre C: x35553

10. Barre Bb: x13331

11. Back up to the barre C, back down to the barre Bb, back up to the barre C.

12. A: x02220

13. D: xx0232, or barre D: x57775

14. Bb: x13331

15: Csus4: x33010, to C: x32010. Or, you can play the barre versions from x35563 to x35553.

16. F: 133211, to C: x35553, to A: 577655, to Dm: x57765, to D#dim: x6787x. Sorry dude, I'm unsure about the D#dim -- for sure the bass is a D# but the rest of the notes are iffy. It's the closest I can get. If you think it sounds right, or if you figure it out, definitely let me know!

17. Gm: 355333, to F/A: x0321x, to Bb: x13331, to C: x35553 --- and strum it over and over with the circular arm motion hahaha.

( http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8143341AAzqA6b )
WOW! Major Kudos and many Thanks to you!
I'd have to say this is probably a more comprehensive version of the song in the first episode. Thank you for doing it! If I ever play it on Youtube or Tab it, I'll be sure to credit it to you! Thank you!

Oh and a little off topic here, since this relates to Tabs and Sheet Music... I have trouble figuring this song out... It's much, much more difficult to tab out and if anyone can help then by all means please do so. If you can or want to help check this out for more info:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...29#post3056429

Thank you again!

Last edited by AC730; 2010-05-22 at 03:53. Reason: Link
AC730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 18:11   Link #286
JackRabbitJon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
I just posted a bass cover for Pure Pure Heart, check it out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0O4vrzpOJA

Last edited by JackRabbitJon; 2010-05-24 at 18:49. Reason: Link
JackRabbitJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 16:11   Link #287
Ultraspank
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRabbitJon View Post
I just posted a bass cover for Pure Pure Heart, check it out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0O4vrzpOJA
Nice one! Any chance of posting the tabs here? I could try to figure out the chords for guitar from it.

I absolutely love this song.
Ultraspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 08:04   Link #288
doctorbrah
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Talking Pure Pure Heart

Hey I just saw episode 7 and fell in love with this song! Talk about an award winning vocal performance btw! Maybe I'm just high right now but this really is a powerful song! But onto the guitar! I'm not even that great at guitar, but I was just so drawn to this wonderful tune that I had to figure it out.

This is a great song for someone just wanting to crank out some power chords with distortion! Check it out:

The major portion of this song are these chords here. Just follow the rhythm! (Edit to say: This song is in standard tuning!)

Bm D# G# Em F#

Then there is that bridge, where the chords go in order like this:

D# G# Em F#

Coming out of this bridge sounds hard, so just keep it simple and rest a little longer on the Em before going into F#, then hit a G# and an A# and come back to the main riff, starting at Bm!

And I found a great loop of the song for playing along with!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9AG42xt...On__Looped.htm

Hope you guys have as much fun as I did!

Last edited by doctorbrah; 2010-05-28 at 08:07. Reason: Info
doctorbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 01:43   Link #289
Keftalin20Satalazz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
umm this may sound old but does anyone know where is the tabs of ''hold on to your love'' the bgm where sawako flashes back to the time where she confesses her love

thx
__________________

Yui ♥
sig by patchy ;D
Keftalin20Satalazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 21:01   Link #290
[T]ensio[N]
Moe Moe Kyun~ <3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California
Age: 19
this may sound insane but does anyone have guitar and/or drum tabs for any if not all of the character songs?
much thanks
and i want to learn girly stick storm the most so yeah
__________________
「No Thank You!!」
[T]ensio[N] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 00:19   Link #291
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
>> x155xx

lol, this chord is nearly impossible for me to play cleanly. I just gave up and started playing it as 6x55xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]ensio[N] View Post
anybody know a good website to buy japanese products such as their cds and their posters and dvds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]ensio[N] View Post
this may sound insane but does anyone have guitar and/or drum tabs for any if not all of the character songs?
much thanks
and i want to learn girly stick storm the most so yeah
Just get the book.

If you plan on getting a crapload of K-On! stuff, it'd probably be better to get everything off Amazon.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 18:59   Link #292
[T]ensio[N]
Moe Moe Kyun~ <3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California
Age: 19
Just get the book.[/url]

If you plan on getting a crapload of K-On! stuff, it'd probably be better to get everything off Amazon.[/QUOTE]

well i checked it but i need one in english any help?
and if not in english then one from an american amazon?
because i cant seem to find it
__________________
「No Thank You!!」
[T]ensio[N] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 04:05   Link #293
AC730
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]ensio[N] View Post
Just get the book.[/url]

If you plan on getting a crapload of K-On! stuff, it'd probably be better to get everything off Amazon.

well i checked it but i need one in english any help?
and if not in english then one from an american amazon?
because i cant seem to find it
Firstly, there is no English version being sold for the Band Score.
Secondly, music notation and tablature is basically universal so English is not necessity that is required. Yes, there are some special notations that they include for some parts of the song. However it should relatively easy to figure out what they mean if you listen to the song. As for the text the Band Score's mainly provide are notes and comments about the song say, with effects included. If you can't tell what effects are required for what parts of the song are needed you can ask us and we'll gladly translate it. But putting the tabs on a file such as Guitar Pro 6 is very hard process and requires great amounts of time and effort to produce a good tablature.

Also note that some people do produce tabs online on their own by just listening to the song. Usually their versions are a bit more accurate [IMO] than the official band score due to the variations they provide. However they usually produce it for the popular songs. The one you have requested is not as popular for tabs.

I recommend you purchase it online from whatever online retailer you choose you see fit because the Band Score helps a lot.
AC730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 04:30   Link #294
GCLancelot
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorbrah View Post
Hey I just saw episode 7 and fell in love with this song! Talk about an award winning vocal performance btw! Maybe I'm just high right now but this really is a powerful song! But onto the guitar! I'm not even that great at guitar, but I was just so drawn to this wonderful tune that I had to figure it out.

This is a great song for someone just wanting to crank out some power chords with distortion! Check it out:

The major portion of this song are these chords here. Just follow the rhythm! (Edit to say: This song is in standard tuning!)

Bm D# G# Em F#

Then there is that bridge, where the chords go in order like this:

D# G# Em F#

Coming out of this bridge sounds hard, so just keep it simple and rest a little longer on the Em before going into F#, then hit a G# and an A# and come back to the main riff, starting at Bm!

And I found a great loop of the song for playing along with!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9AG42xt...On__Looped.htm

Hope you guys have as much fun as I did!
Is that the same chord for the chorus ?
GCLancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 07:11   Link #295
doctorbrah
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
yeah, for the chorus it just goes back into the same chords as for the verse. the only difference is the way that the chords are played. during the chorus just open strum the chords. you'll see that it works.

doctorbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 05:21   Link #296
CadetPD
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Juan Bautista, California
Just put up this cover for My Love Is A Stapler. The version that Yui plays in the first episode of season 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fCy7gPYO1M

Moments after posting this I figured out a WAY better way to play a certain part of it.

At 1:08, that change from Bb to C works much better as

Spoiler for HURR:


I think it's pretty accurate but I know there are a few things wrong with it. If anyone has any comments or criticism lets hear it
I could tab it out of anybody wants. Though...my version on here isn't too much different than the great work everybody else on this forum has been doing.
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 09:34   Link #297
Keftalin20Satalazz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
can anyone make a tab for the version of fude pen boru pen, on episode...
Spoiler:
__________________

Yui ♥
sig by patchy ;D
Keftalin20Satalazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 22:30   Link #298
CadetPD
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Juan Bautista, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keftalin20Satalazz View Post
can anyone make a tab for the version of fude pen boru pen, on episode...
Spoiler:

I'm working on this actually. It's not too hard since they are just playing the full chords they play in the normal version...plus some other minor bits.


I do have a request actually. From anybody who can read sheet music and has the band score.
Can anyone please give me the chords for the pre-chorus of Fudapen?
The bit that starts at about :40 in (the "live" version with Mio on vocals)
It goes down from E to C#m and from there to the chorus I'm not TOO sure whats going on. It sounds fine if you play just power chords (C#m to C to B to Bb to A to B to A and then back to B and then into the chorus) for that bit but I'm wondering what they say in the actual book.

If anyone could look that'd be so amazing
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 00:15   Link #299
GCLancelot
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorbrah View Post
yeah, for the chorus it just goes back into the same chords as for the verse. the only difference is the way that the chords are played. during the chorus just open strum the chords. you'll see that it works.

how about after the F# G# A# ?
the full version has different chords i think it's on youtube btw
or that's just effects ? o_O

Last edited by GCLancelot; 2010-06-04 at 02:13.
GCLancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 00:20   Link #300
CadetPD
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Juan Bautista, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorbrah View Post
Hey I just saw episode 7 and fell in love with this song! Talk about an award winning vocal performance btw! Maybe I'm just high right now but this really is a powerful song! But onto the guitar! I'm not even that great at guitar, but I was just so drawn to this wonderful tune that I had to figure it out.

This is a great song for someone just wanting to crank out some power chords with distortion! Check it out:

The major portion of this song are these chords here. Just follow the rhythm! (Edit to say: This song is in standard tuning!)

Bm D# G# Em F#

Then there is that bridge, where the chords go in order like this:

D# G# Em F#

Coming out of this bridge sounds hard, so just keep it simple and rest a little longer on the Em before going into F#, then hit a G# and an A# and come back to the main riff, starting at Bm!

And I found a great loop of the song for playing along with!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9AG42xt...On__Looped.htm

Hope you guys have as much fun as I did!

For the verses/most of the song....

B D# G#m E F# sounds much more accurate to me. I think you might have switched up which ones were minor and major.
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.