AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-06-09, 12:59   Link #381
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Very well, a little late, but here the new Suzaku's knightmare.

The Vincent mark.II Type G (geass)
Codename: Agravaine

Spoiler for For size:
Impressive art piece as always. The head and forearm fixures seem the most interesting. However the pauldrons seem open, while most other frames kept theirs closed to better guard the shoulders.

As for its capabilities, I am confused as to how such a machine would be legally built if it were intended to be more powerful that two already outlawed designs. Strictly speaking, if this Vincent is stronger than a an existing 9th generation frame, then it by default IS a 9th generation frame at least, given that the Guren SEITEN was actually just a very heavily modified 7th generation knightmare, yet is considered a 9th generaton model.

Further, I am having great diffuculty fathoming how a machine limited to ground combat could stand up to, let alone defeat one capable of supersonic flight in three dimensions.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 14:10   Link #382
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, there's the trick.

In a normal situation the Agravaine is a standard 7th generation kmf, only if Suzaku use his power the knightmare become a sort of monster.
The pilot make the difference, otherwise....the Agravaine is a legal knightmare.

About fly problem, the Agravaine can fight in the sky using the Uriens and the Sagramor like a "horse", or a surf.

Do you remember "space knight tekkaman"?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 14:35   Link #383
Wing Zero Alpha

Now that's a badass Vincent-type. Not sure about the chakram style slash harkens, but I like the design overall; really feels like a Gundam, especially with that H-Pulse (Hadron?) Rifle.

On that note, it's rather funny. Midway through Megiddo, I considered a possibility of "what would the story look like if I didn't use flying knightmares?". One conclusion to that idea was that I would have given Lelouch the prototype Vincent in place of the Gawain, and that for its special weapon it would have a hadron rifle. I stuck with my original concept obviously, but I have to say the Agravaine looks a lot like the knightmare I would have given to the Black Prince, right down to the cape.

Overall great design Bonzo.

Last edited by Wing Zero Alpha; 2010-06-09 at 15:23.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 17:05   Link #384
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Comic complete, I sent the text for fix it.
Old 2010-06-12, 14:03   Link #385
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

This is the final appendix before the OAV chapter.

Finally Kallen had the fourth child, a female, and she gived her C.C's name, in the meanwhile, Nunnally is changing the world, a civil war and Chaos in Africa.

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7aeng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7beng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7ceng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7deng.JPG
Old 2010-06-12, 14:07   Link #386
Chupps

Spoiler:

Enjoyed your work, keep it up.
Chupps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 14:39   Link #387
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, the new comic uploaded, is after R2 events, year 2030.

12 years are passed.
Old 2010-06-12, 14:50   Link #388
Chupps

^_^ I'm well aware of that. I meant a continuation of R2 without the amendments to the last few chapters. Just curious how you'd play them out.

By the way good work on your recent work, the 'final appendix before the OAV chapter' the relationship between Kallen and Lelouch seemed alot less forced than before, more natural. Infact the Guerrilla incident is also pretty good, really seems like Suzaku, his reasoning for the killing reminds me of him completely.
Old 2010-06-12, 14:58   Link #389
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, at the beginning Kallen protect Lelouch for herself, because is the last thing give her the will to live.
Lelouch accept kallen for don't hurt her.

But after 2 years (2020)...it's obvious the feelings become strong and natural and with the time, they become a good pair and a good family.
Old 2010-06-12, 17:44   Link #390
Chupps

Ah i see, if it was intentional then Bravo ^_^
Old 2010-06-12, 19:33   Link #391
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Bonzo does decent work. Even though I'm not a rurukare anymore, it is fun reading his comics.

I also appreciate the heads up Bonzo. Thank you. Are those Wards accompanying the Agravaine? This should be a good read... Though yes. Suzaku seems pretty paranoid. I like comics though. Can't wait for the action.

Kudos. Bonzo.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 20:45   Link #392
Betteroffer

I guess the question I have is whether or not Lelouch is trully happy at this point. That is, has he come to the point where he prefers the life he has now over the idea of killing himself? If he could go back in time and die and be sure that Kallen wouldn't kill herself (like having Jeremiah free her from his first Geass so he could give her a command like "Live on" or "Forget your feelings for me"), then would he choose to die, or would he act to still end up with Kallen?
Old 2010-06-13, 01:09   Link #393
Wing Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
I guess the question I have is whether or not Lelouch is trully happy at this point. That is, has he come to the point where he prefers the life he has now over the idea of killing himself? If he could go back in time and die and be sure that Kallen wouldn't kill herself (like having Jeremiah free her from his first Geass so he could give her a command like "Live on" or "Forget your feelings for me"), then would he choose to die, or would he act to still end up with Kallen?
I like to think he's gotten to the point where he's happy with his life and found his redemption through living, but I guess that's still up in the air at this point.

Either way, I definitely enjoyed that scene between Lelouch and Kallen, as they've both settled past their initial conflicts (at least for the moment) and found happiness with each other. Definitely a favorite Bonzo.

Beyond the Kalulu moment, I found a little humor in your using your home country as the site for conflict before your OVA. I'm a little confused though as to why gasoline is still a used resource in the CG universe, as everything seems to be running on electric power (even firearms). As well, I'm surprised Italy would be the one that would not sanction the Solar Spectrum Engine; correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think your country has a natural oil reserve. If anything, I would have expected the Middle Eastern nations to be the ones to go against the SSE (a la Gundam 00) and fall into civil war over it.

As for Africa, heh, seems like there's always a war going on somewhere in that continent. I guess with the EU no longer around, keeping order would fall to Britannia and of course Suzaku would be the one to lead the charge. Besides the Agravaine, I like the designs for Gino and Nonette's knightmares; Gino's really looks like a ground based version of the Tristan (another Vincent-type?). As for Nonette, I'm a little surprised you chose to give her what appears to be long-range fire support type, since from what I understand from Lost Colors she's a Gloucester vet and was able to take both Rai and Suzaku on in a melee battle. Oh well, times change I guess. Aside from that, were those float system equipped knightmares in the background?

Overall good job once again. Can't wait to see the OVA.
Old 2010-06-13, 02:27   Link #394
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

The EU would still have statical anarchy running around. If anything at least behind the scenes. Terrorism doesn't seem all that unlikely.

I also noticed how much Agravaine reminds me of Escaflowne with that flowing cape. Beautiful nostalgia~

Quote:
As for Nonette, I'm a little surprised you chose to give her what appears to be long-range fire support type, since from what I understand from Lost Colors she's a Gloucester vet and was able to take both Rai and Suzaku on in a melee battle. Oh well, times change I guess. Aside from that, were those float system equipped knightmares in the background?
I am the first to admit Lost Colors isn't 'strictly' canon and more akin to spinoff due to it's chaotic nature of flowing actual canon out of the window (example: SAZ ceremony)

All you get to see in the battle between Nonette vs Suzaku and Rai is her using slash harkens and her spear. I can only assume it doesn't matter what weapon she has. She may very well be proficient with all of them.

Actually I prefer Bonzo's knightmare frame designs since they seem more ornamental. I'm looking forward to this as well. Though I wonder if Lelouch really would just quit and let Suzaku handle it? That is questionable considering his character.
Old 2010-06-13, 05:31   Link #395
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Oh well, here the aswers:

About Lelouch/kallen family life, Kallen is totally happy, she freed herself by his "ghosts" with the children birth, and when she spoke with her mother (thanks lelouch and c.c.), her last guilt feel becomed less strong.
She recovered her equilibrium.

Instead Lelouch, has a such cross on the shoulders....he will never find peace, he still resist for doesn't lose the only good thing he did, his children.

About Italy, well, we're enough near to a revolution just now, because our government is near to become a new fascism.
My country has the highest fuel price, cause all the taxes, the import of electric car is totally limited and the alternative fuel (like that did with mais) is outlaw.
Italy isn't the only country against the no-fuel technology, but the other countries are open to the dialogue, because at last no oil for the fuel production, but that resource has more uses.

For the fuel use in Britannia, I just used the few info I finded in a mecha-artbook, they enveloped all the new technologies giving the precedence to the army and weapons.
In 2018, the civil vehicles and tanks still work with fuel and gasoline.

The "solar spectrum engine" is a Nina's creation, the old engine in the car the gas tank and other parts are changed, then the britannian car owner keep his old car, but never again fuel use.

About the Gingalain (nonette's kmf) in her schedule on artbook she's signed like the best gun user of the academy, she wear always a belt with a handgun, she was the only kor did it.
Then I thought to give her a long range knightmare.
The new tristan has the float system (you can see the wings) and gingalain too, but the robot is half-covered by agravaine.

For the last question, some africa countries still britannia empire, like cameroon, guinea, sierra leone...Nunnally organized a big system of disalization machines in the seashores, then long aqueduct, to give the new pure water in every part of her africa countries, for help villages and farming envelopment.
Thanks this idea, more africa countries made a deal for the water, etc...etc...

But the africa guerrilla lose a lot of power, then...
Old 2010-06-13, 06:01   Link #396
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
About the Gingalain (nonette's kmf) in her schedule on artbook she's signed like the best gun user of the academy, she wear always a belt with a handgun, she was the only kor did it.
Noticed the unique belt. Never saw the handgun. I can't really say for certain what she excelled in since in LC she only uses slash harkens and lance.

Oh well... Looking forward to the new comics with Agravaine in them. I want to see what it can do with the chakram harkens.
Old 2010-06-13, 06:11   Link #397
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Look, a original artwork:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/n...CG%20R2/58.jpg

If you see, a BIG handgun, like a 45 caliber.

For Suzaku, yes, he's enough obsessed and paranoid, he was ready about his destiny like zero after killing Lelouch, he never accepted the new future C.C written for them.
He feel himself a guilty, he doesn't want the right to redeem himself...after 12 years he still continue to be attached to Euphemia.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-06-13 at 08:15.
Old 2010-06-13, 17:28   Link #398
Wing Zero Alpha

Quote:
Instead Lelouch, has a such cross on the shoulders....he will never find peace, he still resist for doesn't lose the only good thing he did, his children.
That bites. As I said at the end of R2, much like Solid Snake of Metal Gear Solid fame, he is one of the few characters that truly deserves a happy ending for everything he's been through (and I don't mean that dubious death scene). Ah well, I guess I can just hope he eventually finds his peace somehow.

Quote:
About Italy, well, we're enough near to a revolution just now, because our government is near to become a new fascism.
You have my sympathies; it's not much better here in the USA.

Quote:
My country has the highest fuel price, cause all the taxes, the import of electric car is totally limited and the alternative fuel (like that did with mais) is outlaw.
Italy isn't the only country against the no-fuel technology, but the other countries are open to the dialogue, because at last no oil for the fuel production, but that resource has more uses.
I guess you learn something new everyday. I just find it strange that a country with no natural oil resources and thus no direct ties to the oil production industry would be so against alternate fuels; even here in America we're trying to move away from oil, the Gulf spill notwithstanding. But then I suppose there have been stranger things as of late.

Quote:
For the fuel use in Britannia, I just used the few info I finded in a mecha-artbook, they enveloped all the new technologies giving the precedence to the army and weapons.
In 2018, the civil vehicles and tanks still work with fuel and gasoline.
That makes sense, since for all the advanced technology the Britannian armed forces had going for them, their conventional vehicles and armor didn't seem all that different from real world types.

Quote:
The "solar spectrum engine" is a Nina's creation, the old engine in the car the gas tank and other parts are changed, then the britannian car owner keep his old car, but never again fuel use.
That'll get her marked for death (again), especially with the "no more fuel" part; oil companies are notorious for "rubbing out" the competition, often in less than legal ways. I don't suppose Nunnally will also have the solar spectrum engine be used for other purposes, such as powering cities and perhaps breaking ground into a space program?

Quote:
Then I thought to give her a long range knightmare.
The new tristan has the float system (you can see the wings) and gingalain too, but the robot is half-covered by agravaine.
Well keep in mind that Cornelia also carries a gunblade with her, yet her main skill in a knightmare is based in hit-and-run/melee combat. But don't worry about it, it's just my view on things.

To tell the truth I actually wanted to give Nonette a sniper-based knightmare at the beginning of Megiddo as well, but as a friend of mine pointed out, she's Cornelia's senior, and therefore is likely to have a more advanced version of the Witch's combat style. When I learned about her piloting a Gloucester in Lost Colors, it seemed that was more the case, so I gave her the Ywain instead and saved said sniper knightmare for another KoR.

As for the Tristan, yeah, I see the wings, though not so much with the Gingalain due to the Agravaine being in the way as you said.

Quote:
For the last question, some africa countries still britannia empire, like cameroon, guinea, sierra leone...Nunnally organized a big system of disalization machines in the seashores, then long aqueduct, to give the new pure water in every part of her africa countries, for help villages and farming envelopment.
Thanks this idea, more africa countries made a deal for the water, etc...etc...

But the africa guerrilla lose a lot of power, then...
So in other words Nunnally is bringing Africa up with the rest of the modern world, huh? That's a good thing, since those countries in real life are fairly primitive by 21st century standards. And yes I have grounds to say that, as members of my family have some "diplomatic" ties to a few of those nations, including Cameroon and Sierra Leone. As for the guerillas, are they of the standard anti-Britannian/European/White breed or are they just out to claim those countries' resources, like say the diamond reserve in Sierra Leone?

Last edited by Wing Zero Alpha; 2010-06-13 at 17:52.
Old 2010-06-13, 20:40   Link #399
Betteroffer

Quote:
I recall you mentioning earlier that he would never be "free from his ghosts" as you put it, but this can be a real life issue for people who live through trying times.

What I mean is whether or not the good outweighs the bad in his mind. That is, amidst his guilt and other problems, does he look at his family and tell himself "Yes, it was worth it." or would he Geass them all to forget him while he ran off to get hit by a train if C.C. found a way to do this?

Last edited by Betteroffer; 2010-06-13 at 20:55.
Old 2010-06-13, 21:26   Link #400
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Zero Alpha View Post
That bites. As I said at the end of R2, much like Solid Snake of Metal Gear Solid fame, he is one of the few characters that truly deserves a happy ending for everything he's been through (and I don't mean that dubious death scene). Ah well, I guess I can just hope he eventually finds his peace somehow.
Eh, I guess it's just a difference of opinion, but personally I think that a lot of the shit Lelouch had to deal with he brought upon himself. So if that's all he gets is a burden that he'll never entirely live down, but also a loving family to help ease the pain, I think he got off pretty easy.

Quote:
You have my sympathies; it's not much better here in the USA.
Oh please. I mean, we're going through a bit of a rough patch, but we're hardly on the verge of revolution or fascism (on the contrary, everyone's complaining that Obama is gonna turn us into a socialist nation).
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote