AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-06-15, 13:49   Link #281
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Is anyone else kind of annoyed that Naruto is the "Orange Hokage"? I mean shitty nicknames aside, Orange is not a defining characteristic of Naruto (like Kushina's red themed names (one for her hair, another for her attitude)), nor is it a specific reference to a technique (like Minato's nickname), it's just a colour he wears. Yes, I get the whole yellow and red makes orange, but the set-up seems like a waste all for a very stupid and silly joke that, while supposedly heartwarming, just left me cringing.
It will get really annoying if Kishimoto will never change this orange jumpsuit to a more serious outfit just because he invented this "orange hokage" thing. I hope he forgets this and Naruto will get some cool outfit. Against Pain Naruto's outfit was almost cool, if Kishi removes the jumpsuit it might become 100% cool.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 13:53   Link #282
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It will get really annoying if Kishimoto will never change this orange jumpsuit to a more serious outfit just because he invented this "orange hokage" thing. I hope he forgets this and Naruto will get some cool outfit. Against Pain Naruto's outfit was almost cool, if Kishi removes the jumpsuit it might become 100% cool.
I agree with you. Some new clothes would be very cool.

About the clothes... maybe something like this.
Spoiler for :
Old 2010-06-15, 16:10   Link #283
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Yugito as the "The Easy-To-Please-Pussy"
I loved that...and Kyubi looks orange sometimes, you know, but,....Orange is like in dawg!!! I mean how cant you dig a Ninja that color for steahlt is Orange? >___<
Old 2010-06-15, 21:44   Link #284
james0246

In other news, Chapter 499 is officially open...though nothing is there yet...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 21:48   Link #285
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I agree with you. Some new clothes would be very cool.

About the clothes... maybe something like this.
Spoiler for :
Am I the only one who doesn't think the Minato look is cool and hates it for Naruto? Maybe it's the 1970's David Bowie Ziggy Stardust mullet. Or the fact it reminds me of something you would see on a cheesy Las Vegas stage. Something like this.
Spoiler for Minato has left the building:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Actually if I recall, in his recent interview, it was his editor that told him to make sure they have a proper conclusion.
In his recent interview he said something big would happen to Taka and the Danzou fight would decide their fate. He sort of indicated there would be dissent.

Well, he was right. Sasuke dumped them and tried to kill Karin. So they were no more. They were used to show how dark Sasuke has become.

There was no mention of editors. You are probably thinking of the Festa interview two years earlier when Kishi said his editors told him to do something with Taka and give them fights. I guess Kishi was going to have Sasuke just meet them and nothing more. Well he showed their fights. That's why I said he is now done with them. Oh, we will see Suigetsu and Juugo again, but just to show us what happened to them. Just tying up the loose ends of some minor side characters.
Old 2010-06-27, 19:04   Link #286
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
People have been saying that Naruto/Sakura is more likely because his mother shares some tendencies that Sakura had/has, but, given how 'instanteously' she fell in love with Minato, I don't think Naruto/Hinata isn't quite out of the game yet. After all, if a single act helped them get together, don't you think with Hinata's sacrifice that their pairing is also possible?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion