AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-06-29, 13:55   Link #81
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
he'll be strong anyway....but he'll be stimulated by guy not girl....kyahhh
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 16:54   Link #82
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
I bet you that Kinji will make GOOD friends with kamijou Touma.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 17:34   Link #83
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
yeah,,,they'll talk about there harems!
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 20:40   Link #84
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder what happen for his bro. A big time guy become that one.

if it's the girl it would be aria the most troublesome. shirayuki would be bad to get her angry. Riko just like having fun messing with him. And reki is quite type so not too much problem.
Aria is the clingy one to kinji......

shirayuki is one awesome borderline yandere.....

i believe that in vol. 3 she was about to be wed or some shit like that......

riko.... well.... acts like stupid but is a really resourceful intelligence gatherer

can reki shoot 2km with her SVD? i think thats her only default weapon in the HnA....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 09:11   Link #85
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Isn't sniping 2km away kinda impossible? Pro snipers snipe mostly at 600 meters+ and not even more than 1 km.

Yandere are dangerous
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 09:54   Link #86
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
millitary record for combat snipers is a kill shot made at 2430m by a canadian sniper-Corporal Rob Furlong. and more recently by a british sniper who made the kill at 2475ms.
though they did make the shot with a .50 cal McMillan TAC-50 rifle(the british guy did it with a L115A3 Long Range Rifle(or the AWP for CS freaks)),so a SVD at 2km seems unlikely.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2010-07-01 at 22:18.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 16:02   Link #87
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I'm not well informed on guns or rather... I'm not that interested so I can't understand much the type or caliber use for guns. But from what I read in the series. I doubt she can shoot a target beyond 2 km. Plus their emergency rescue tends to be always rough. Unlike those assassins that wait for the right time to kill. They don't have the time to think twice before acting to save the victim.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 20:54   Link #88
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
millitary record for combat snipers is a kill shot made at 2430m by a canadaian sniper-Corporal Rob Furlong. and more recently by a british sniper who made the kill at 2475ms.
though they did make the shot with a .50 cal McMillan TAC-50 rifle(the british guy did it with a L115A3 Long Range Rifle(or the AWP for CS freaks)),so a SVD at 2km seems unlikely.
true.... Reki IS an S class sniper and she's always listening to the wind.... just a short adjustment from her and i think that a 7.62mm will and WILL reach target with a range of 2km... also.... she's not a combat sharpshooter... i think....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 21:45   Link #89
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
The SVD is a cool rifle, I like how it looks but honestly I think for a sharpshooter to look really cool when sniping, a bolt action rifle is where it's at. I almost always use bolt action rifles in FPS whenever I can just cause I love the cocking of the rifle.

I don't think we see enough bolt action rifles in anime.

Wonder if we'll get to see Reki in a ghillie suit
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 00:00   Link #90
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
The SVD is a cool rifle, I like how it looks but honestly I think for a sharpshooter to look really cool when sniping, a bolt action rifle is where it's at. I almost always use bolt action rifles in FPS whenever I can just cause I love the cocking of the rifle.

I don't think we see enough bolt action rifles in anime.

Wonder if we'll get to see Reki in a ghillie suit
the SVD was built for sniping.... but never for sharpshooting... I WANT HER TO CARRY A BARRETT!!!!! i also want kinji to carry a bigger caliber like a .357 or .454 since aria is already carrying .45 ACP
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 05:17   Link #91
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
what's a barret? and kinji would be mostly hacking his opponents with his butterfly dagger.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 10:12   Link #92
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what's a barret? and kinji would be mostly hacking his opponents with his butterfly dagger.
after a quick search on google images, heres one being used, always good to have a person in the image so you know how big the gun is.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/small...rrett-m107.jpg

The Barrett is a stupidly huge gun but awesome in it's own right

Not something I could see Reki carrying around with ease.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 23:24   Link #93
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
after a quick search on google images, heres one being used, always good to have a person in the image so you know how big the gun is.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/small...rrett-m107.jpg

The Barrett is a stupidly huge gun but awesome in it's own right

Not something I could see Reki carrying around with ease.
that thing can say hi 1.5km with its .50 BMG..... also.... its true that its not something she can tote around with.... the SVD is lighter more compact than teh barrett.... it suits her sniping needs.... UNLESS she uses a bolt action rifle for it.... and judging from her choice of semi auto snipers,she can lay down several OMG accuracy sniper fire that she cant do with a bolt action rifle...

oh btw..... what does shirayuki's division do? ghost busting? exorcism?
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 01:24   Link #94
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
that thing can say hi 1.5km with its .50 BMG..... also.... its true that its not something she can tote around with.... the SVD is lighter more compact than teh barrett.... it suits her sniping needs.... UNLESS she uses a bolt action rifle for it.... and judging from her choice of semi auto snipers,she can lay down several OMG accuracy sniper fire that she cant do with a bolt action rifle...

oh btw..... what does shirayuki's division do? ghost busting? exorcism?
those plus they have members specialize in precognition, Prophecys via star reading and magic ley lines in the earth kinda shit. Also they kick alot of ass with katanas especially shirayuki. Also they aren't slouches with firearms either. Guess whats Shirayuki's preferred firearm- an M60 machinegun she has with her most of the time disassembled in its field striped form and can be quickly put back together when she desires to.

m60e4 detailed stripped form http://sankatsu.com/shop/images/M60E4-SANKATSU.jpg
m60 assembled http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...D-04-09907.jpg
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 02:03   Link #95
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
those plus they have members specialize in precognition, Prophecys via star reading and magic ley lines in the earth kinda shit. Also they kick alot of ass with katanas especially shirayuki. Also they aren't slouches with firearms either. Guess whats Shirayuki's preferred firearm- an M60 machinegun she has with her most of the time disassembled in its field striped form and can be quickly put back together when she desires to.

m60e4 detailed stripped form http://sankatsu.com/shop/images/M60E4-SANKATSU.jpg
m60 assembled http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...D-04-09907.jpg
guess shirayuki really REALLY likes to put down shitloads of 7.62mm on the field... so kinji's team comprises of these if right now im not mistaken....

CLOSE ASSAULT - Aria
VERSATILE - Kinji (H)
SUPPORT/CQB SPECIALIST - shirayuki
INTELLIGENCE HUNTER - Riko
LONG RANGE SUPPORT/COVER (SNIPER) - Reki

how i'm gonna love this lineup..... i dunno if his bro comes to the field as friend or foe tho...

relations for them is gonna be like this if we see most of the manga imo
Spoiler for my opinion on thar relationships:
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 07:30   Link #96
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
how can reki and kinji fit each other? reki is the silent type and I doubt she can drew out the real kinji unlike shirayuki and aria.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 14:32   Link #97
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how can reki and kinji fit each other? reki is the silent type and I doubt she can drew out the real kinji unlike shirayuki and aria.
when in terms of combat ability, they are excellent for each other. reki will find a suitable position while kinji gets up close and personal.

when in relationships... umm... well... you're right
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 15:31   Link #98
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
A FN MAG GPMG already has a maximum range of up to 1475m, so with a properly rifled sniper rifle, the effective range can easily be increased up to 30-40%.

Despite having a longer bullet, the SVD fires the Russian 7.62 x 54mmR round, which is heavier as compared to the 7.62 x 51mm. It may have a larger amount of kinetic energy, however it doesn't work out over longer distances due to its larger mass, making it more susceptible to react to gravity over longer ranges.

Regarding snipers, they never allow themselves to be ambushed because they are the ambushers. When their opponents move for them, they run. So unless Kinji can relay information very fast as a spotter with his Hysteria mode, he and Reki can never fit.

@ Tsunade : 2km shots are the norm in open areas, like the open mountains of Afghanistan where both sides can set up OPs and pick the people they want to shoot from over a click away. The only problem is the wind, elevation adds to the advantage of the shot.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 16:31   Link #99
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
A FN MAG GPMG already has a maximum range of up to 1475m, so with a properly rifled sniper rifle, the effective range can easily be increased up to 30-40%.

Despite having a longer bullet, the SVD fires the Russian 7.62 x 54mmR round, which is heavier as compared to the 7.62 x 51mm. It may have a larger amount of kinetic energy, however it doesn't work out over longer distances due to its larger mass, making it more susceptible to react to gravity over longer ranges.

Regarding snipers, they never allow themselves to be ambushed because they are the ambushers. When their opponents move for them, they run. So unless Kinji can relay information very fast as a spotter with his Hysteria mode, he and Reki can never fit.

@ Tsunade : 2km shots are the norm in open areas, like the open mountains of Afghanistan where both sides can set up OPs and pick the people they want to shoot from over a click away. The only problem is the wind, elevation adds to the advantage of the shot.
LULZ mode activate!!!

thats why that the SVD's scope has a little something in its crosshair, tho i forgot what that name was.

its range is THAT far but i cant say for accuracy tho. unless reki uses an intervention rifle THEN she can reach 2km.

if kinji can do what he did in the first chapter of the LN and manga, it can be plausible that he can also be a spotter.

a rule of the sniper is for ambush and support. at first i mistook her for a sharpshooter tho. those two are different things.

and if i remember something, the calculation for the sniper (the spotter if its two man) is:

bullet compensation
wind speed
Coriolis effect
angle
variable distance/range
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 21:00   Link #100
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
LULZ mode activate!!!

thats why that the SVD's scope has a little something in its crosshair, tho i forgot what that name was.

its range is THAT far but i cant say for accuracy tho. unless reki uses an intervention rifle THEN she can reach 2km.

if kinji can do what he did in the first chapter of the LN and manga, it can be plausible that he can also be a spotter.

a rule of the sniper is for ambush and support. at first i mistook her for a sharpshooter tho. those two are different things.

and if i remember something, the calculation for the sniper (the spotter if its two man) is:

bullet compensation
wind speed
Coriolis effect
angle
variable distance/range
you mean the reticlue range finder? the ones in the svd aren't even designed for accommodating distance of up to 2km, not mention the standard svd doesn't even have a scope that zooms that far.
and for shooting anywhere further than 800 meters you are going to have to know the slant range, calculate the distance and correction based on mils relative from your position to the target, plus whether the target is moving or static, and take into account of atmospheric conditions(weather, wind, humidty,temperature). this is why we employ sniper teams instead of just individual snipers. It is too hard for the sniper to be tracking and aiming the target at extreme range and do all this calculation in his head while looking through the scope, Hence the spotter whose job is to relay and do all this calculation for the shooter. Believe me its a hard job.

i have no real experience with any sniper training. but from what i know of basic marksmen ship principles and the theory of gunnery you learn as a tank gunner this is pretty much what the fire control computer calculate for you after you lase a target.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.