AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-14, 03:02   Link #601
XGeneral2000

The generally accepted strategy on High Explosive co-op is for both players to be in the house on the far right of the map. The house has a single entrance, with a closed room that has a dresser in it. One player goes prone behind the dresser, while the other player stands in the doorway to the room. The player in the doorway simply knifes the juggernauts as they walk into the house, blocking the doorway as he gets downed. Once downed, that player continues to knife the juggernauts until he gets shot, at which point the player hiding behind the dresser revives him. Rinse and repeat for all 10 juggernauts (about 10 minutes of work). It's cheap, and boring, but it works.

On the last mission (Amor Piercing), I just hid in the tower (where you hid in the campaign, and detonated the C4) with the .50 cal. There's a crack you can snipe through at the juggernauts down the pathway. Took down all 15 juggernauts without taking damage, on my first try. Again, cheap, and boring, but it works.

Hardest ones IMO were Snatch & Grab, and Wetwork. Both took about ten to fifteen tries to finish solo.
XGeneral2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 21:20   Link #602
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I just had my first big wow moment/experience with a game this year when I was playing the single player campaign:

Spoiler for Cinematography in gaming:

So there you go folks, Kaioshin does in fact enjoy things in entertainment and can show appreciation for them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 23:53   Link #603
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Glad to hear that, Kaoshin

On related note, I really need to beat Hidden with perfect score. Stupid AI enemy sniper always getting a hit on me also, has anyone heard of Call of Duty: Black Ops?
Old 2010-05-11, 11:22   Link #604
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Glad to hear that, Kaoshin

On related note, I really need to beat Hidden with perfect score. Stupid AI enemy sniper always getting a hit on me also, has anyone heard of Call of Duty: Black Ops?
Yup we have->http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93494
Old 2010-05-11, 11:49   Link #605
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
i dont want to play a new CoD game if theres no price or soap.
Old 2010-06-12, 17:24   Link #606
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Seiyus of MW2 in Japan. This is all I know so far.

John "Soap" MacTavish - Koichi Sakaguchi
Shepard - Tetsu Inada

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 11:49   Link #607
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I just had my first big wow moment/experience with a game this year when I was playing the single player campaign:

Spoiler for Cinematography in gaming:

So there you go folks, Kaioshin does in fact enjoy things in entertainment and can show appreciation for them.
I agree. That was an excellent scene (I just beat the game recently after finally getting it to work on my PC).

The
Spoiler for later level:
mission in general also has that factor for me.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 21:09   Link #608
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Got some stuff from Magicbox about MW2 in Japan.

Quote:
Square Enix annnounced that over 500,000 copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare have shipped in Japan, Modern Warfare 2 sold over 300,000 units and Modern Warfare sold over 200,000 copies in Japan. This is a success as first person shooters are not popular in Japan.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2010-07-05, 04:25   Link #609
521JI

hmm infinty ward seems to be at war with treyarch. lol. infinty ward lost a lot of their game developers so they teamed up with bungie (makers of Halo).
521JI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 05:08   Link #610
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 521JI View Post
hmm infinty ward seems to be at war with treyarch. lol. infinty ward lost a lot of their game developers so they teamed up with bungie (makers of Halo).
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Got some stuff from Magicbox about MW2 in Japan.
That's pretty damn impressive actually, considering that Gears of War was noted as doing particularly good in the Japanese market with I think 80,000 unit sold largely due to it being a graphically immerse 3rd person shooter.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 22:39   Link #611
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I know. Despite the censoring Square Enix did to their Japanese copies. I still wanna get it just to hear the seiyus like Tetsu Inada.

Old 2010-07-06, 02:27   Link #612
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 521JI View Post
521JI, are you referring to Activision getting into a dispute with the heads of Infinity Ward, firing them which resulted in that mass exodus of employee's from the company? And then Activisions subsequent publishing announcement with Bungie?

Technically they'd been working the deal out months before things started going bad at IW.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote