AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-05, 04:34   Link #9881
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Skype™ to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSam View Post
Size 10? :O my feet is a size 4 - sometimes 5 ><

*Feels so tiny*
Well....they're Australian Size 10s...Normally, I fit into a size 9, but for this shoe, even 10 is a bit too small. Unfortunately, that's as big as they come, so I'm pretty damn lucky to be able to fit.

But as I said, it's still a bit of a pinch compared to my other shoes, and there's a reason for this. It has to do with the shoes....intended audience
Old 2010-07-05, 10:55   Link #9882
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
<-- wears American size 10.5s or 11s (depending on the shoe)

We went from zebra stripes to shoes

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 17:46   Link #9883
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Skype™ to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
<-- wears American size 10.5s or 11s (depending on the shoe)

We went from zebra stripes to shoes
XD funny that.

Okay, so maybe it won't come as a surprise to some, but those are indeed women's shoes. That is the answer I was looking for. By extension, it means I was cross-dressing . OTOH, those are really nice boots, which caught my attention as soon as I saw them.
Old 2010-07-05, 20:44   Link #9884
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Ok guys, I'm back and I'm gonna go right ahead and suggest a new type of contest. I stumbled across this awesome site some days ago, and as an anime-lover I found it most intruiging! I thought we could have a contest where it's yaoi against ecchi, again, but this time we're posting anime pictures! So THIS TIME - THERE WILL BE NO NINJAPICTURES. There will be no point in it! And if people aren't up for a contest, you can just enjoy it I did, at least Here's a few of the pictures I got:

This is what you do:

1. Enter this site.
2. Upload a picture, choose your gender, age group and race/color.
3. To the left you will have the chosen picture. Put a frame around the area you want to include. Including all of your hair (the one on your head, dirty people!) is a plus. PS!!! You don't HAVE to do this, you could just keep the pic as it is. If you wanna do that, just click the pic and then click next.
4. Move the circles to your eyes and the oval circle to your mouth (middle obv!) then click next again.
5. Now it's time to have fun If you wanna join this competition or post your anime pic, choose "Manga cartoon" from the list and let's share a laugh

... Also, PS!!! again. All credits go to The ST Andrews Face Transformer.
Old 2010-07-05, 20:55   Link #9885
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
AHAHHAHA, I tried putting Ryōtarō Okiayu (Byakuya) in it as an experiment... He turned out HORRIBLE! Looks like one of the aliens from Mars Attacks! LOL!!!

I don't really wanna post it, but... I feel like I'm forced to, the lulzfactor cannot be denied! So here you go xD
Old 2010-07-05, 21:38   Link #9886
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
XD funny that.

Okay, so maybe it won't come as a surprise to some, but those are indeed women's shoes. That is the answer I was looking for. By extension, it means I was cross-dressing . OTOH, those are really nice boots, which caught my attention as soon as I saw them.
You wouldn't want to wear those boots here in the northern hemisphere right about now...it was 98F today and it will be close to 100F tomorrow @_@

Would you believe these are women's shoes as well? Women's size 12

Twitter
Old 2010-07-05, 22:26   Link #9887
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
You wouldn't want to wear those boots here in the northern hemisphere right about now...it was 98F today and it will be close to 100F tomorrow @_@

Would you believe these are women's shoes as well? Women's size 12
Well it's freezing cold down here. I'm stuck at home, sniffling with a cold. In the summertime, we surpass 45C (Melbourne broke it's highest temp record in the summer of '09 with a raging 48C!), and I got no central cooling here X_x.

But those look nice as well. Enjoy the run (and the clear skies and warm days). I'll keep wearing my fluffy winter boots
Old 2010-07-05, 23:12   Link #9888
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
Its kind of unfair for you to expect us to think its odd that you are wearing women's shoes when you regularly post pictures of yourself wearing cat ears or what appear to be bondage collars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Ok guys, I'm back and I'm gonna go right ahead and suggest a new type of contest. I stumbled across this awesome site some days ago, and as an anime-lover I found it most intruiging! I thought we could have a contest where it's yaoi against ecchi, again, but this time we're posting anime pictures! So THIS TIME - THERE WILL BE NO NINJAPICTURES. There will be no point in it! And if people aren't up for a contest, you can just enjoy it I did, at least Here's a few of the pictures I got:

This is what you do:

1. Enter this site.
3. To the left you will have the chosen picture. Put a frame around the area you want to include. Including all of your hair (the one on your head, dirty people!) is a plus. PS!!! You don't HAVE to do this, you could just keep the pic as it is. If you wanna do that, just click the pic and then click next.
4. Move the circles to your eyes and the oval circle to your mouth (middle obv!) then click next again.
5. Now it's time to have fun If you wanna join this competition or post your anime pic, choose "Manga cartoon" from the list and let's share a laugh

I'm too lazy to do that, but you can do it to my pics if you want and then post them so I can see them.
Old 2010-07-05, 23:21   Link #9889
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Its kind of unfair for you to expect us to think its odd that you are wearing women's shoes when you regularly post pictures of yourself wearing cat ears or what appear to be bondage collars.
I was also gonna say I was not surprised but you found a better, more succinct way to express that than I could.

Twitter
Old 2010-07-05, 23:31   Link #9890
Gin
*Artist

Being a scientist, I have access to many word combinations that you might not be aware of, because they have been deemed too dangerous for the general public.
Old 2010-07-05, 23:52   Link #9891
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Sorry, I have been playing this game with quite a few people in these past days.

We'll let it get back to what this thread's about. Still waiting on those paws (and tail! Would you believe it?.....actually that's a stupid question to ask )
Old 2010-07-05, 23:56   Link #9892
xSam
JellyBabie

Bondage collars? :O Goodness where ARE these photos!
xSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 00:08   Link #9893
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSam View Post
Bondage collars? :O Goodness where ARE these photos!
Try pages 490 & 492 darling ^^.
Old 2010-07-06, 02:50   Link #9894
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:

This is what you do:

1. Enter this site.

Surprise surprise Liw, we are like twins! Not really the best generator, but oh well, passable.

Though, I find the race generator slightly better

-Asian Zas Oh shii
-Black Zas lol wat
-Prolly the best one
Old 2010-07-06, 03:18   Link #9895
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OMG WTF?
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 03:20   Link #9896
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:

This is what you do:

1. Enter this site.

Heh, I think this one works slightly differently, but makes something a bit more manga-esque. This is my result. (after tweaking, I'm annoyed I can't give him a collar XD)
Old 2010-07-06, 03:22   Link #9897
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

^ ur link ain't workin' .. FIX IT FIXT IT!
Old 2010-07-06, 03:37   Link #9898
yoropa
Director

Had to tweak second one a lot, but this is what I got:
Spoiler for pic:

Made my jaw unusually defined. XD
Old 2010-07-06, 03:56   Link #9899
Gin
*Artist

Decided to do this after all.

Spoiler for girl version:

^I wish there was more of a difference there.

Spoiler for baby version:

^My personal favorite.

Spoiler for mangaish version:

Enjoy
Old 2010-07-06, 03:56   Link #9900
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Here is the one I ended up with:

Spoiler for Pic:

Tags
photo