AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-26, 00:20   Link #2381
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
People who're interested in getting the mobip Yoshika but couldn't get it? Managed to talk to HLJ and they've updated their orders, so Yoshika is now available for regular order on their site:
http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS08790

I've jusat bought mine, so I might be reviewing it soon. If the figure is good enough, I'll hope that the other characters get released as well (both from the Anime and Light Novels)...
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 10:17   Link #2382
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
It seems Mio Sakamoto's voice is changing to Seto Saori.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 12:42   Link #2383
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Shouldn't we have a thread for the second season already? Surprised one of you haven't made it already.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 02:04   Link #2384
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
hmm, about the second season, it is said that AIC is planning of releasing some trailer episodes before July..........it's time to check the magazines closely now....
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 08:22   Link #2385
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It seems Mio Sakamoto's voice is changing to Seto Saori.
Where did you get this info?

I dunno, but Mio won't be the same without her low voice coupled with that "laugh"
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 13:16   Link #2386
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
Where did you get this info?

I dunno, but Mio won't be the same without her low voice coupled with that "laugh"
Yes this is confirmed. Seto Saori is going to voice Sakamoto instead of Saeko Chiba. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as she does a good job of portraying the image of Sakamoto.....
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 21:30   Link #2387
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philippines
I see, maybe it's a studio thing..
oh well, as long as she can do that "laugh" we all now about..


but the way, any other characters that would have a change in seiyuus?
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 06:40   Link #2388
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
Yes this is confirmed. Seto Saori is going to voice Sakamoto instead of Saeko Chiba. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as she does a good job of portraying the image of Sakamoto.....
What? Not a yuri voice actor in vein of Ami Koshimizu. Blasphemy.

Hmm...cross-dresser anime. Close enough.

Saeko has been replaced. But here's harem pic to cheer us up.
Spoiler for V1:


Spoiler for V2:


(See what I did there with titles?
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 10:48   Link #2389
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
What? Not a yuri voice actor in vein of Ami Koshimizu. Blasphemy.

Hmm...cross-dresser anime. Close enough.

Saeko has been replaced. But here's harem pic to cheer us up.
Spoiler for V1:


Spoiler for V2:


(See what I did there with titles?
You want to tell us that you scrambled the titles of the pictures? or which title are you referring to............(I am quite interested in where you get the pic TomokoxHaruka from.......is that from vol. 3 of the misfit squadron?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
I see, maybe it's a studio thing..
oh well, as long as she can do that "laugh" we all now about..


but the way, any other characters that would have a change in seiyuus?
No, the other characters remain the same seiyuus...
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 13:57   Link #2390
seiftis
~Please kill me.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Gazth-Sonika
Ah that's disappointing, I'm a fan of Saeko.
__________________
seiftis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 14:02   Link #2391
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Shouldn't we have a thread for the second season already?
Done.

It's probably a necessary split.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 14:40   Link #2392
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Nyantype 8 is going to feature something regarding the seiyuus and カールスラント3人組の幽霊ウィッチ話の後編 (copied from official site)

hmmm........new stuff?
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 23:50   Link #2393
einhorn303
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States of America
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
Nyantype 8 is going to feature something regarding the seiyuus and カールスラント3人組の幽霊ウィッチ話の後編 (copied from official site)

hmmm........new stuff?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleTranslate
Karsland threesome "witches ghost" Part of the story
Sounds like it could be a title of a Season 2 episode, a light novel, manga spin-off, or anything along those lines.
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 00:01   Link #2394
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by einhorn303 View Post
Sounds like it could be a title of a Season 2 episode, a light novel, manga spin-off, or anything along those lines.
no it's actually the title of the story featured in Nyantype 7 and 8, checked
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 23:37   Link #2395
NinjaYali
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Corsica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
You want to tell us that you scrambled the titles of the pictures? or which title are you referring to............(I am quite interested in where you get the pic TomokoxHaruka from.......is that from vol. 3 of the misfit squadron?)



No, the other characters remain the same seiyuus...
I got it from danbooru.

And the titles are references to the V1 and V2 Rockets used by Germany.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 06:02   Link #2396
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006


<<<--(Just bought the Mobip one)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U~~~~
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 07:30   Link #2397
tyciol
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
hmm, about the second season, it is said that AIC is planning of releasing some trailer episodes before July..........it's time to check the magazines closely now....
Could this be the trailer you are talking about? http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/pc/
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:55   Link #2398
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
Could this be the trailer you are talking about? http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/pc/
Nope, these are only part of the OPs and EDs........I was referring to early releases......didn't happen though....

Don't worry, we are going to be able to see it in about 24 hrs time.....
__________________
I am just a normal Canadian......watching anime doesn't mean I am hentai or something.....


I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 03:15   Link #2399
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
WTF why is there a SW2 while there is no sky girls 2 ?..........................

o well atleast more anime worth watching
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 11:27   Link #2400
bombyethan1000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Shouldn't we have a thread for the second season already? Surprised one of you haven't made it already.
Are we making a new thread for strike witches s2 or is every1 just going to continue to post here
__________________
YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!
ATATATATATATATATATATATA
-Kenshiro(Hokuto no Ken)
bombyethan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bishoujo, bost tv, gonzo, kemonomimi, magic, mecha, mecha musume

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.