AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-15, 01:22   Link #121
Terasu

Send a message via AIM to Terasu Send a message via MSN to Terasu
Hm, I was totally ignored by Enodu_2. Pfh, he better. Anyone who disses Rock Lee should DIE...or at least get punched in the face and I say that with utter seriousness. I mean, he's a goddamn hero. Why would anyone think badly of him?

Anyway, I think it's good that the anime sort of drifts from the manga. I mean, it's been dead-on so far.
Old 2004-09-15, 11:27   Link #122
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

A lot of people think badly of him just because he loose against Gaara. That's all. Personnally , it's one of my favorite character.

2nd member and co-founder of the moustache fan club and proud member of the A.S.S
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:05   Link #123
TotalSpaz

Quote:
A lot of people think badly of him just because he loose against Gaara. That's all. Personnally , it's one of my favorite character.
totally agree!! ok ok, so he lost to gaara, so what?? most of the characters would, except naruto of course rock lee managed to get really far with just taijustsu, GO ROCK LEE ^___________^
Old 2004-09-15, 19:30   Link #124
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree that some people are getting on Lee's case because he lost to Gaara. But really a lot of people lost to Gaara so it's not surprising Lee did too. The list goes as follows Zaku,Lee,Sasuke,Sakura, that guy from the rain village that got smoked, and anyone who has ever tried to assasinate Gaara. Hey if I lost all my dreams I'd probably get pretty emotional as well so I don't blame him for that. Also less than a month after getting injured the guy is out training. It's really too bad he got to 199 push-ups and missed that last one. So I don't think rock Lee is a pussy. Lee is a character I like in the series not my favourite but he's a good guy.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote