AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Angel Beats!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-09, 12:33   Link #161
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam619 View Post
vol 17 is up on jbox right now go!
*hug*

Just placed my order. Came out to about $62 after shipping, which wasn't bad. Paid the extra $2 to get it 4-6 weeks faster than their economy shipping. Hell, since it won't come out for a bit I may contact them and see if they can pick up random manga and add it to the order.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 19:08   Link #162
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America
Almost had a heart attack i was scrambling so fast to get to jbox. But i've got it now. I may now die in peace, as long as i'm burried with the dakimakura. :3
__________________


I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 19:36   Link #163
gundam619
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
My first time from ordering form jbox and I just got the second email and it says its backordered is it normal for preordering from there?
gundam619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 23:24   Link #164
Ota-kun
v イイエイイエイイエ!!!v
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: C Natural, B Natural
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Ota-kun
^ Most likely because they might've run out of stock for the pre-orders. They may either get a 2nd shipment and send you or just give a refund.... Luck of the draw on that one.
Ota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 06:19   Link #165
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Just an FYI, Second Nendoroid Petits have been announced, the set wise. It's Otonashi, Kanade and Yui. Now to find the pre-order date and camp it so I don't miss them!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 08:24   Link #166
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Just an FYI, Second Nendoroid Petits have been announced, the set wise. It's Otonashi, Kanade and Yui. Now to find the pre-order date and camp it so I don't miss them!
Yeah, about a month ago. Almost together with the first set

http://myfigurecollection.net/series...view=diaporama

There are no pre-orders for it yet, but it will most likely be released around November-December


Pre-ordered the Dengeki Vol.17. Now begins 3weeks of worrying whether the supplier really will have it or not
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 17:29   Link #167
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Yeah, about a month ago. Almost together with the first set

http://myfigurecollection.net/series...view=diaporama

There are no pre-orders for it yet, but it will most likely be released around November-December


Pre-ordered the Dengeki Vol.17. Now begins 3weeks of worrying whether the supplier really will have it or not
Woops! Didn't realise it was announced a month ago. :X
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 00:31   Link #168
gundam619
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Just got an email from jbox regarding pre orders they said if you were able to pre order one you were guaranteed one and once orders were filled up they took out the item.
gundam619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 05:01   Link #169
xnoctis93
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
damnit, i saw it on jbox today and thought "ahh i'll just preorder it tomorrow..." now it's sold out =[.

Thing is.......even thought it's off the site...it's still showing in my cart(i added it to my cart earliar). What should I do?
xnoctis93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 05:45   Link #170
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoctis93 View Post
damnit, i saw it on jbox today and thought "ahh i'll just preorder it tomorrow..." now it's sold out =[.

Thing is.......even thought it's off the site...it's still showing in my cart(i added it to my cart earliar). What should I do?
Well, the cart is just a placeholder. Being in your cart doesn't guarantee a preorder; you have to formally complete your order and send it off to JBOX in order for them to guarantee you a preorder slot. I don't see how trying to go through with your order anyway to make sure would hurt, though.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 04:14   Link #171
xnoctis93
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Looks like theres hope afterall~

Yep, so I guess i was lucky afterall for adding to cart the vol17 afterall on jbox :P payed>got confirmation email>only thing is it says backorder. hopefully i'll get it D: lol
xnoctis93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 04:21   Link #172
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoctis93 View Post
Yep, so I guess i was lucky afterall for adding to cart the vol17 afterall on jbox :P payed>got confirmation email>only thing is it says backorder. hopefully i'll get it D: lol
Yay. Sometimes mags get reshipments, so I think you'll get your order.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 04:05   Link #173
xnoctis93
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
does anyone know if there's eventually going to be some larger scaled figures that will come out? I know we have the cute nendoroids ^^ but is there any plans for larger figures to come out in the future?
xnoctis93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 05:48   Link #174
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoctis93 View Post
does anyone know if there's eventually going to be some larger scaled figures that will come out? I know we have the cute nendoroids ^^ but is there any plans for larger figures to come out in the future?
Hm, there could be. No one knows yet. We have to wait for a company to tackle the task and announce their product.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 09:42   Link #175
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoctis93 View Post
does anyone know if there's eventually going to be some larger scaled figures that will come out? I know we have the cute nendoroids ^^ but is there any plans for larger figures to come out in the future?
I believe there are. I saw some prize machine Kanade and Yuri ones thar looked about 1/8 or 1/7 due out in November.

*edit* Found where I saw them before. Just scroll down or use ctrl-f. 17cm, so if they were scale they'd have to be 1/9 at best. Either way, they're at least not nendriods.

Last edited by GDB; 2010-07-14 at 11:20.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 16:06   Link #176
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I believe there are. I saw some prize machine Kanade and Yuri ones thar looked about 1/8 or 1/7 due out in November.

Found where I saw them before.
About four pages back
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 22:58   Link #177
Duckys
Quackers.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a pond.
Anyone know of any other site to pre-order Dengeki G's Festival Vol. 17?

The sites I usually check haven't released pre-orders for/sold out on Vol. 17 already.

;~; I want the life sized Kanade wall scroll/tapestry...
__________________
My blog: Koi no Shirushi

Fujibayashi Ryou (referring to her fortune telling):
If the results come true, itís as if thereís only one future.
But if it fails, we can think that other futures exist.
We never know how the future shifts because of the slightest change.
I want to believe that in our future, there are many possibilities waiting.
Ryou is underrated. She deserves more respect.
Duckys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 08:46   Link #178
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckys View Post
Anyone know of any other site to pre-order Dengeki G's Festival Vol. 17?

The sites I usually check haven't released pre-orders for/sold out on Vol. 17 already.

;~; I want the life sized Kanade wall scroll/tapestry...
I'm pretty sure preorders closed.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 16:03   Link #179
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America
Yeah, jbox seemed to be the last place to get any for pre-order. Next best bet is ebay/auctions.
__________________


I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 16:48   Link #180
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Or wait until it's released and hope that shops like HLJ might get them then
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.