AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 19:07   Link #461
Manic
real men love pink

pretty sure its mentioned that having sex would do the same thing, since they just need the ashikabis dna to be winged/use their powers. Tho if theres a good bit of love between the sekirei and ashikabi combines with getting it on it prolly would boost them more than kissing since love is basically what makes them stronger.

Quote:
Dunno how Homura would be experimental. His power doesn't seem to be a reason as it's just another one of the 4 big elements like Tsukiumi, Kazehana, and Mutsu have (Water, Wind, and Earth). Maybe because of how uncontrollable fire is...who knows?
pretty sure from the show and manga info he has an experimental body that will change according to the ashikabi he reacts with. I guess it was so if he ended up with a guy he would change to the guys liking, and if he got with a girl he'd stay a male.
Old 2010-07-27, 21:10   Link #462
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

I know all that, I just mean how/why he would be out of all of them...same with Akitsu...how many others could possibly be different in ways like those 2? x_x
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 21:14   Link #463
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
a full blown Sekirei orgasm might take out a city block or two
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
^ Oh, well. It's a worthy sacrifice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
pretty sure its mentioned that having sex would do the same thing, since they just need the ashikabis dna to be winged/use their powers. Tho if theres a good bit of love between the sekirei and ashikabi combines with getting it on it prolly would boost them more than kissing since love is basically what makes them stronger.
Exactly. It's their bond and all of that.

Quote:
pretty sure from the show and manga info he has an experimental body that will change according to the ashikabi he reacts with. I guess it was so if he ended up with a guy he would change to the guys liking, and if he got with a girl he'd stay a male.
I thought all Sekirei change to accustom the ashikabi they are reacting to.
Old 2010-07-27, 21:20   Link #464
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

No, last I saw, Homura was completely unique in that aspect (in terms of body shapeshifting and all) and is called a possible "prototype" or something.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 22:30   Link #465
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Well I just saw and it was good. I was just wondering about a few parts and some comments on the other parts.....for example when Seo here=>

was sleeping with Hibiki...was it possible for him to have intercourse with her...the manga never says anything about it nor shows it nor any mention is there that intercourse is possible with Sekireis since they are alien beings with human features for the most female.
It was implied that Seo had (regular) intercourse with his Sekireis, though. Dunno what manga you've been reading
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 03:27   Link #466
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
It was implied that Seo had (regular) intercourse with his Sekireis, though. Dunno what manga you've been reading
Ok then you can PM me the part that refers to that directly since I haven't touched the manga for some time.....Seo has regular intercourse with them.....O_O boy does my memory need to be refreshed about that part.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 03:32   Link #467
Westlo
Lets be reality

There's no way Seo isn't tapping them every night since they got winged.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 03:35   Link #468
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Homura also had 'Kagari' as a name.
That's what I though but only when he was working at the host club......who gave him that name again? Herself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
It's possible for sekirei to have sexual relations with their ashikabi. Of course, it depends on the kind of relationship involved. Karasuba for instance, doesn't seem to be in it for the whole love bit, especially considering Natsuo is... well, I don't think the anime has even revealed this part yet. But hey, you never know. Let's just say Benitsubasa has an uphill challenge to climb.
Yeah I agree with the Karasuba part......she is just blood hungry in regards to that. Benitsubasa has a breast problem and thus when they are exposed is kind of on the downside due to this compared to other Sekireis.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Seo is a special case, as his ashikabi power was granted to him by Takehito, and with it he can even disable or prevent unwinged sekirei from going against him. He uses this ability to stop Tsukiumi in order to coax Minato to be assertive, all the way back in season one.
Yeah that power is incredible but I think that other Ashikabis might have a kind of power like that too....I assume at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
There's no way Seo isn't tapping them every night since they got winged.
Well what I am worried about is the aftermath especially if it can blow up a block or two.....also Sekirei DNA and human DNA is not exactly the same so at best the kids might have the powers of the Sekirei to a extent....now where are the juniors of Musubi, Tsukiumi and Kazehana.....
Old 2010-07-28, 04:05   Link #469
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

These are censors I can take. http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/3b4b2e32.jpg

Will definite watch for me later.
Old 2010-07-28, 04:41   Link #470
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Yeah I agree with the Karasuba part......she is just blood hungry in regards to that. Benitsubasa has a breast problem and thus when they are exposed is kind of on the downside due to this compared to other Sekireis.....
Well, who knows..? Maybe Natsuo has some redeeming quality that got Karasuba in his group, but there's something else... something which is related to Benitsubasa and her pursuit for Natsuo (and Haihane for that matter).

The thing is, the anime hasn't even mentioned this, unlike the manga, and it's just a couple of lines which explains Natsuo a bit more. At least that's how I remember the first season.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 06:24   Link #471
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
These are censors I can take. http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/3b4b2e32.jpg

Will definite watch for me later.
Then you need to see the DVDs but I am hoping more for BD this time around to get to.....since the details on those will be way better like I noticed in Queen's Blade for example.
Old 2010-07-28, 06:29   Link #472
Ashaman

Quote:
Benitsubasa has a breast problem and thus when they are exposed is kind of on the downside due to this compared to other Sekireis.....
Let's just say that her lack of bust may help her cause.
It's her lack of something else that really damns her.

Clue: Minato has it, and Kagari is afraid to lose his right now.

Of course, this all comes from a throw away line by Haihane, and she may have just been teasing Benitsubusa. I can't recall the exact conversation right now.

Ep 4: one thing I thought they messed up is Kagari in the bath; the censor steam prevents you from seeing the breasts, or even just the curve of them, which would be fine except that it was vaguely plot important to show them.

Also, Sanda of the West seems to be making an early appearance. Yay!
Old 2010-07-28, 06:32   Link #473
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

We never find out when his transformation becomes complete, do we?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 07:44   Link #474
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Ep 4: one thing I thought they messed up is Kagari in the bath; the censor steam prevents you from seeing the breasts, or even just the curve of them, which would be fine except that it was vaguely plot important to show them.
I think it was pretty easy to make out Homura's breasts, and even if it wasn't, we already know he's growing a pair thanks to the few scenes before this, so it's not like it matters much.

Homura was super delicious and adorable in this episode though. & it doesn't end here. *______*
Old 2010-07-28, 08:10   Link #475
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Yea.. right before the mid point when the 3 lovely ladies join her in the bath, her expression to their intrusion made me mutters "moeeeee"

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 08:20   Link #476
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Yea.. right before the mid point when the 3 lovely ladies join her in the bath, her expression to their intrusion made me mutters "moeeeee"

It just goes to show how well this adaptation is handling Homura, for even you to take focus of your wife and react like that to someone else.
Old 2010-07-28, 08:29   Link #477
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Nah.. that doesnt detract a single point from my love for Tsukiumi
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 08:35   Link #478
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Then you need to see the DVDs but I am hoping more for BD this time around to get to.....since the details on those will be way better like I noticed in Queen's Blade for example.
Queens Blade! lol That was a blast. Though there is a part on the DVD that kinda censors it more on Melona's part...the transparent water.

Well anyways haven't read the manga. I dunno where this is going, except for the last episode in season1. So I'll just go here for the booby images which are to be saved and wallpapred on my pc. When someone here post them.
Old 2010-07-28, 10:03   Link #479
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Let's just say that her lack of bust may help her cause.
It's her lack of something else that really damns her.

Of course, this all comes from a throw away line by Haihane, and she may have just been teasing Benitsubusa. I can't recall the exact conversation right now.
Oh just PM or write the whole answer in my profile as well as the manga part it refers to.... I want to know it all and your clues are not helping me at all but making me more
Old 2010-07-28, 14:44   Link #480
bigdeath

Quote:
ROFL, thats a funny way to put it.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen