AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-28, 12:23   Link #41
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Kubo...really? That's like hypnotism 101. Decades my ass, Gin is a genius too.
no kidding..
so it took genius gin decades to figure out what kenpachi figured out in minutes vs tousen..
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 12:32   Link #42
Hav0kkx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Standing In Line To See The Show Tonight
Gin will probably die, but he'll die in like, a kakashi way and tell everyone how to get passed Aizen's shikai? :3
Hav0kkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 12:40   Link #43
Solachinx
is a myth
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Solachinx
Me: Wait, so Gin's bankai is no longer super-viagra, but now it turns into ash? And it took him decades to figure out how to beat hypnosis when Kenpachi figured it out in--

My Logic: Shut up! Aizen's about to die.

Me: He's done that like fifty times now!

My Logic: But GIN did it! One of the most badass characters in Bleach and one who has a large fanbase! Kubo wouldn't DREAM of killing him!

Me: Ulquiorra.

My Logic: ...good point.

Have to wait for next week's chapter before making any real conclusion.
__________________
Trambampoline!
Solachinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 12:41   Link #44
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Gin will probably die, but he'll die in like, a kakashi way and tell everyone how to get passed Aizen's shikai? :3
aizen: "now! prepare to fall under the hypnotic abilities of my kyoka sui..."

*grabs the empty air where kyoka suigetsu should be*



gin:

__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 12:44   Link #45
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
aizen: "now! prepare to fall under the hypnotic abilities of my kyoka sui..."

*grabs the empty air where kyoka suigetsu should be*



gin:

Problem, Aizen?


__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:29   Link #46
kenshinobu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hell
Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
may this be for real.

if this becomes "well i just made you think you killed me gin", seriously, f.off tite. f.off bleach.
__________________
RUKIA. CONNECTING PEOPLE... ding* ding* ding!
kenshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:34   Link #47
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 42
Well, he finally did it, and we all know what that means (speaking of poisoning with a sword)...

Quote:
Now cracks a lulzy heart. Good-night, sweet Gin;
And flights of arrancars sing thee to thy rest.
I mean, come on... There's no way Aizen's going to die from poison... He's got a thing in him that manipulated his body by sheer will, to make it stronger. Why wouldn't it be able to change the poison to something inert...

Dear God, Gin... Not only are you a dead man, but you've allowed Aizen to turn himself into the Kwisatz Haderach...

GJ, Gin... This is what you get for TKing...
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:35   Link #48
Ichy
It`s a miracle!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinobu View Post
may this be for real.

if this becomes "well i just made you think you killed me gin", seriously, f.off tite. f.off bleach.
You will rage next week for sure
__________________
Ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:46   Link #49
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Hmm time to circumvent my feelings for this chapter's summary

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!

Why do you have to die Gin?! WHY?! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE A BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR ICHIGO TO KILL AIZEN?!

I must no be the only one to see where this is going. There is threee rules in this manga:

1) DO NOT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU HAVE EVER EVER EVER F*CK WITH AIZEN, I do not care if he killed your father, raped your mother then slit her throat and teabagged the body in front of you! Do not f*ck with him! You will die (or Bleach's version of dying which is being incapactitated for a few chapters).

2) Orihime's boobs are god, more powerful than chuck norris and can manipulate the laws of reality and are Aizen's kryptonite (this has not been established but I am calling it now).

3) Hollow Ichigo will not only make you his bitch he will have a psycho crazy laugh to go along with it or a cold intimidating silence. Either way he is better than you, your friends, your family and anyone you will ever meet.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 13:59   Link #50
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Right now, I'm enjoying what I'm reading and am able to take it in stride. Gin fans finally have something to feel good about as Kubo wasn't playing around last week when he alluded to this event. But if this wasn't all just as planned as well and it ends up turning into a true "deicide", I'm gonna be livid to say the least. I also might actually be done with Bleach. Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.

In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much. Haven't even read it yet either.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:12   Link #51
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Heh, actually bothered to look up the word

Quote:
Deicide is the killing of a god. The term '' was coined in the 17th century from medieval Latin *deicidium, from de-us "god" and -cidium'' "cutting, killing")
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:13   Link #52
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.
With the hougyoku, all bets are off illusions or not. Even when an attack legitimately works against Aizen, the orb is his get-out-of-jail-free card. He mentioned against Ichigo, it doesn't just regenerate him, it protects him.

As much as I enjoy plot twist, I don't see just poison winning against that. Unless Gin has found away around the hougyoku's powers too.

Quote:
In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much.
I only see a few options for Gin now:

1) Gin gets killed by Aizen
2) Gin hangs on to life and get saved then becomes good guy/anti-hero
3) Gin kills Aizen and becomes main villain of Bleach (but then he's still on borrowed time because he'll be defeated by Ichigo)
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:16   Link #53
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
So wait, shouldn't Byakuya's cells be dissolving for...the last couple of years?

Edit:
Oh wait, hot mom probably nullified the poison.
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:19   Link #54
Ichy
It`s a miracle!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
So wait, shouldn't Byakuya's cells be dissolving for...the last couple of years?

Edit:
Oh wait, hot mom probably nullified the poison.
He did not use that extra feature or Aizen would know about it by now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Right now, I'm enjoying what I'm reading and am able to take it in stride. Gin fans finally have something to feel good about as Kubo wasn't playing around last week when he alluded to this event. But if this wasn't all just as planned as well and it ends up turning into a true "deicide", I'm gonna be livid to say the least. I also might actually be done with Bleach. Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.

In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much. Haven't even read it yet either.
I`d rather see Gin killing Aizen then Ichigo plothaxing his way to victory
__________________
Ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:22   Link #55
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
With the hougyoku, all bets are off illusions or not. Even when an attack legitimately works against Aizen, the orb is his get-out-of-jail-free card. He mentioned against Ichigo, it doesn't just regenerate him, it protects him.

As much as I enjoy plot twist, I don't see just poison winning against that. Unless Gin has found away around the hougyoku's powers too.
That's what I'm afraid of. Though your point makes absolute sense, it's Kubo we're dealing with. lol
So Gin's answer to the hougyoku might be
"My will power & desires > U (just because I said so)".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I only see a few options for Gin now:

1) Gin gets killed by Aizen
2) Gin hangs on to life and get saved then becomes good guy/anti-hero
3) Gin kills Aizen and becomes main villain of Bleach (but then he's still on borrowed time because he'll be defeated by Ichigo)
Is it safe to assume many of us are expecting option #2?

Last edited by sayde; 2010-07-28 at 14:38.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:37   Link #56
realslimshrimpy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
woah woah woah

i'm seeing a lot of Gin going to die this and Gin going to get own that next chapter.

lets not forget... he is a genius after all. the guy used BANKAI without even saying bankai... i mean c'mon gotta give Gin some credits...

i'm thinking it would at least be a good fight before Gin gets saved by Ichigo
....maybe that's why Gin hinted Aizen to kill the Koutotsu
realslimshrimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:58   Link #57
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
I`d rather see Gin killing Aizen then Ichigo plothaxing his way to victory
Gin successfully killing Aizen would be clever and unexpected for Kubo. (Basically, a plot twist -- something Fry and I disapprove of very much.)
Spoiler for plot twists:

Last edited by sayde; 2010-07-28 at 15:12.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 15:19   Link #58
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
i was just thinking about what gin said, about how holding kyoka suigetsu would nullify the effect of hypnotism. didn't yamamoto do the exact same thing when he fought aizen?

and yoruichi did something similar to byakuya, wrapping his zanpakuto with a cloth to stop it releasing.

and, obviously, kenpachi to tosen. it's happened a few times already, i can't see it not being legit. and gin ALWAYS has his eyes closed(?), so he might not have seen kyoka suigetsu. unless this was all part of aizen's plan.

...



anyway, does this mean ichigo's training is all for jack now since the guy "who can only be defeated by the final getsuga" is now apparently dead/dying/screwed?
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 15:37   Link #59
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Next chapter:

Gin really stabbed Masumoto
Aizen appears from behind "Just as planned"
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 15:44   Link #60
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
i was just thinking about what gin said, about how holding kyoka suigetsu would nullify the effect of hypnotism. didn't yamamoto do the exact same thing when he fought aizen?
Yeah. I think Yamamoto knew an illusion wasn't being used because he could feel Aizen's own reiatsu coursing through the blade. Having said that, Yama-jii probably didn't know that he might've also stopped Aizen from conjuring up illusions on him even if he(Aizen) wanted to.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.