AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-23, 16:37   Link #101
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Can I request a signature from you ? ^^

I'm looking for a Nanoha sig ( StrikerS - adult one ), and I wanted to ask you because I love your style. Like Rennir said, each sig looks different but you maintain your own distinct style :P.

I tried looking for some pictures to use in the signature, but no luck so well.. I guess I'll leave everything to you. Just don't include any text, besides Nanoha Takamachi with appropriate text color .. orangeish ? You can put the Patchy Designs if you want to, but put it on some corner then.

Ps. Did you do those signatures that said Techno Magic in them as well ? I saw some people using them around the Nanoha sub-forum, and I liked those alot as well but didn't know who made them.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 06:34   Link #102
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Looking back at your sigs in the beginning, I can say that you've improved a lot. You're able to make each sig you make look different, yet maintain your own distinct style at the same time. Good job
Thanks, maybe that was a futile effort of experimenting some effects

and also some pics are really nice to begin with, I've only tweak and edit some minor details in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Can I request a signature from you ? ^^

I'm looking for a Nanoha sig ( StrikerS - adult one ), and I wanted to ask you because I love your style. Like Rennir said, each sig looks different but you maintain your own distinct style :P.

I tried looking for some pictures to use in the signature, but no luck so well.. I guess I'll leave everything to you. Just don't include any text, besides Nanoha Takamachi with appropriate text color .. orangeish ? You can put the Patchy Designs if you want to, but put it on some corner then.

Ps. Did you do those signatures that said Techno Magic in them as well ? I saw some people using them around the Nanoha sub-forum, and I liked those alot as well but didn't know who made them.
Thanks for liking them, ok I will try to look some Nanoha source, but I don't have my PS right now, so I think I will just post them here on tuesday? if that's alright with you?

By the way I also saw those sigs (Techno magic ones), sadly I'm not the one who created them, it was "capture" though I rarely see him/her in the Fan Creations thread nowadays, and I'm not a fan of techno one's
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 11:51   Link #103
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Tuesday is fine or whenever you find some time . Nanoha will be my next sig after I get tired of my current one, but I thought I'd request in advance.

If you find some good picture with both Nanoha and Fate in it, you could do a signature out of that too. ( Or instead, if you'll only make one )

Edit : You can add text in the signature actually, if you come up with something fitting but then a text-less version would be nice for comparison.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light

Last edited by Dist; 2010-07-26 at 08:18.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 20:49   Link #104
capture
Saber's Husband XD
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post

Ps. Did you do those signatures that said Techno Magic in them as well ? I saw some people using them around the Nanoha sub-forum, and I liked those alot as well but didn't know who made them.
yup that was me, though I rarely visiting and creating sig nowadays (except for a Saber signature (she's my waifu btw)

ok I'm getting out of topic here,

Patchy you've really created some lots of signature for the past weeks eh? another hardworking fellow >_< , and it seems those are really good sigs, they're always shine btw

Keep up the good work >_< hope to see more touhou in this thread
__________________
capture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 22:42   Link #105
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Tuesday is fine or whenever you find some time . Nanoha will be my next sig after I get tired of my current one, but I thought I'd request in advance.

If you find some good picture with both Nanoha and Fate in it, you could do a signature out of that too. ( Or instead, if you'll only make one )
Ok, currently searching for a nice pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
yup that was me, though I rarely visiting and creating sig nowadays (except for a Saber signature (she's my waifu btw)

ok I'm getting out of topic here,

Patchy you've really created some lots of signature for the past weeks eh? another hardworking fellow >_< , and it seems those are really good sigs, they're always shine btw

Keep up the good work >_< hope to see more touhou in this thread

Oh thanks! hardworking? not really yup I love it when they're shining [don't worry I will create more touhou sigs in the future, since I'm planning to make a set of them, the whole Unthinkable Natural law cast]



ok updates: Electromaster updates






will set them as donations in the railgun thread (safe version)
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden


Last edited by Patchy; 2010-07-25 at 23:12.
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 10:57   Link #106
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Here's the update for the Nanoha request



It didn't turn out to be orange-ish so I hope it's alright.
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:56   Link #107
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Yeah it's alright. Actually, it's really good. Thanks a lot

I'll put it to good use once the BRS hype fades.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 20:38   Link #108
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Yeah it's alright. Actually, it's really good. Thanks a lot

I'll put it to good use once the BRS hype fades.
ok


Now time for another updates


It's a new style for me (but maybe not for others), kinda experimenting for some style that I can use.

Misaka Mikoto (1st try)[low fx]




Sanae Kochiya (2nd try)[medium fx]



Patchouli Knowledge (3rd try)[high fx]

__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 00:04   Link #109
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Yours sigs are awesome, my own consistent problem is the lighting and (pentool?) placements...but other than that 9/10's
xl_Legit_lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 20:40   Link #110
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl_Legit_lx View Post
Yours sigs are awesome, my own consistent problem is the lighting and (pentool?) placements...but other than that 9/10's
thanks, I also have problems in the lighting issue, and of course the c4d placements since I'm only a noob when it comes to grafx designing.



Some updates for today. (requests)

Fate Testarossa Harlaown



Mio Akiyama




As you can see I'm still trying to get those chaotic effects, still haven't used to that effects until now
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 20:59   Link #111
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Hah yeah, try not to cover your focal so much. It tends to ruin the render and the lighting.

The Fate Sig needs the lighting to be toned down and the render is sorta overblended. Other than that it looks neat. The top right corner has a "wavey" part, I would take that out, sorta ruins the depth (that or blur it more).

In the Mio sig, the lack of flow sorta hurts this one. All though it's not necessarily bad to have things all over the place, I think it's too much for that sig.
xl_Legit_lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 21:41   Link #112
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl_Legit_lx View Post
Hah yeah, try not to cover your focal so much. It tends to ruin the render and the lighting.
Hmm, yup I'm using some new method in the lighting in that sig, added that my monitor in the house is kinda different in the office (brightness issue, I posted that before) so that's why I dunno if that will be alright in the eyes of some peeps, since someone said that it's bright and also someone said it's just fine, that's my main problem on that issue , maybe it just depend on the client's (requester) eyes

Quote:
The Fate Sig needs the lighting to be toned down and the render is sorta overblended. Other than that it looks neat. The top right corner has a "wavey" part, I would take that out, sorta ruins the depth (that or blur it more).

In the Mio sig, the lack of flow sorta hurts this one. All though it's not necessarily bad to have things all over the place, I think it's too much for that sig.

About those two, hmm first of all thanks for the tips, you're right on that matter I'm kinda experimenting how to lined up those effects, in the fate sig, I'm experimenting if the ripple effect will turned out to be not that flashy (just like only a smudge since I'm a noob, I mean I have really no experience in smudging, the one ruined that IMO was the 2 light source (down and up) I think that's too much, that's why it tend to be so bright

About the Mio, I'm kinda hardheaded when it comes to a render, the render is too good, I didn't think about the flow anymore, I can do that if I'll remove the guitar part right? but in my mind that will be a waste to remove so that's it, instead of the flow issue I just follow the layout issue but again, applying the new style it again tends to be so bright *sigh*

anyway thankies for the tips again
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 01:01   Link #113
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Go to the the tutorial thread, there is this guy named ookami, look for him within the links. He has a good tutorial on smudging, I also recommend you go to DevianART for some smudge brushes, but definitely check the tutorial by him, he's a great graphic artist.
xl_Legit_lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 03:15   Link #114
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Thanks, but I'm not focusing on smudging a bit, though you can call me arrogant I just want to learn some tricks without reading some tutorial, though someone guided me before

anyway thanks, yup he sure is great.
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 11:08   Link #115
Moemoekyun
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Yo, i got another request patchy, http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs45/f/20...ma_by_ExBu.png can you make another sig out of this one

Size : 450x150

Text : Mio Akiyama

That's all im looking for thanks.
Moemoekyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 11:52   Link #116
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Is really many time that i don't post on another page so i come for a little greeting
Always happy to see more Patchy around, so i like it

So continue with your works, that is always good see more of them
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 23:29   Link #117
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 23
Can I ask a request again? if you don't mind, I want a Suika Ibuki signature because she was the character I'm always using in the fighting game of Touhou.

I just leave it the picture to you. Will credit you again after that.

THANKS as always.
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature/Art Made By:
Suzuki-Goro

Character:
Original Art
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 06:45   Link #118
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Missing~
Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Only 2 months? Your signatures are great! I thought you were a veteran or something! All your sigs are love <33333
It's been a month since I have been using PS, but I don't have much free time in real life, so I only manage a couple of sig per week or so. Oh, and I demand some tutorials :P You should make some! (Especially for sanae2, patchouli05copy, sanae5copy, mio01copy, mio05 and maybe for all others =D).
Btw, where do you get your signature tutorials?

Take Care; hope you share more~
__________________

Last edited by Star-Wing; 2010-07-30 at 06:57.
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 13:51   Link #119
Chia
→[Chia]←
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 23
Heyyy :]
Your siggies are really amazing for 2 months of photoshop D:
Like seriously, they're even stunning to a friend who's been using photoshop for over 2 years; and she was wondering if you would mind telling her which abstract glow line brush set you used in most of your Shrine of the Gensokyo Realms signatures
If possible, could you please provide a link?

Thankyouuuu :3
Chia
__________________
Chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:40   Link #120
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Only 2 months? Your signatures are great! I thought you were a veteran or something! All your sigs are love <33333
It's been a month since I have been using PS, but I don't have much free time in real life, so I only manage a couple of sig per week or so. Oh, and I demand some tutorials :P You should make some! (Especially for sanae2, patchouli05copy, sanae5copy, mio01copy, mio05 and maybe for all others =D).
Btw, where do you get your signature tutorials?

Take Care; hope you share more~
Considering the added months when I posted that I think it was already less than 5 months now, some people also demand a tutorial from me, but just like I said before I'm not good yet. Though if you wan't to I can help you a bit, just ask freely ok? Btw I read some sig tutorials when I first started it at deviantart.com, though unfortunately I don't get what they said, so I experiment something


Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Can I ask a request again? if you don't mind, I want a Suika Ibuki signature because she was the character I'm always using in the fighting game of Touhou.

I just leave it the picture to you. Will credit you again after that.

THANKS as always.
Sure, will post it in here soon as I finished it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Heyyy :]
Your siggies are really amazing for 2 months of photoshop D:
Like seriously, they're even stunning to a friend who's been using photoshop for over 2 years; and she was wondering if you would mind telling her which abstract glow line brush set you used in most of your Shrine of the Gensokyo Realms signatures
If possible, could you please provide a link?

Thankyouuuu :3
Chia
Thanks, btw I'm not using glow brushes, I'm just making them glow they're called aj-swirl brushes. Here's the link of his page, Swirls


Will post some updates later on.
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.