AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-09-19, 19:49   Link #1
vampiro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Question about Oro's arms

In the sanin fight, in the end oro says their is one other way (besides Tsunade) to cure his arms... Do we know anything about this?
vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 20:03   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Age: 27
You have to wait and see you should see it soon enough in the next 15 episodes or so (i aint sure because of the fillers)
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 20:05   Link #3
Mezu
The Guardian
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
eheheh
Spoiler for Minor Spoiler :P:
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 20:19   Link #4
vampiro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAveOfFire
You have to wait and see you should see it soon enough in the next 15 episodes or so (i aint sure because of the fillers)

ah yes stupid filler things, they mess up the whole story.

I never read the manga, but i guess i'll start now.
vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 21:59   Link #5
FearTheMullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Oros arms are fighting Sarutobi ;>
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 00:11   Link #6
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Florida
Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Oro's arm are R.I.P with Sarutobi lol
However i think he knew about this other way but i think it takes more longer and a lot harder to do than if Tsunade fixed it.
__________________

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 00:21   Link #7
baka manko
Hmm...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Omaha
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to baka manko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
are we allowed to post links?
u cant if it contains the manga
baka manko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 10:34   Link #8
BrownRukus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: East Coast
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
Oro's arm are R.I.P with Sarutobi lol
However i think he knew about this other way but i think it takes more longer and a lot harder to do than if Tsunade fixed it.

I dunno what Oro was thinking, Tsunade is a Medical Specialist but she can'r bring souls back into his arms...
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 13:09   Link #9
Dodong
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
yeah... that's buggin me today.. even if he transfer into a new body... will his arms still work? after all he has no "soul arm" now. it should stay dead.
Dodong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 13:12   Link #10
Srin Tuar
無謀
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodong
yeah... that's buggin me today.. even if he transfer into a new body... will his arms still work? after all he has no "soul arm" now. it should stay dead.
Hey, I would like that outcome: It would mean Sarutobi didnt die for nothing.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 14:06   Link #11
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Hey, I would like that outcome: It would mean Sarutobi didnt die for nothing.

Even if the outcome finish up with Oro having his arm Back...Sarutobi did not die for nothing....when he died...he stoped Orocimarus Plans in that moment..and saved KOnoha from the Invasion...Saru did not have other Choice than to make this Technique Against ORo.........and remember when he did the jutsu to Oro, he was aiming to kill Oro..this did not work, but, and he knew either way he was going to die, so he then took at least something from him....it was a temporary solution, but it saved konoha.

.its just like The 4th..He died protencting the village of Konoha ans Sealing Kyuby.........BUt wath happens IF Kyuby get Unsealed ? ...Do you say that his death was for nothing?
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.