AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Torrent Submissions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-19, 19:07   Link #1
thewird

Send a message via AIM to thewird Send a message via MSN to thewird Send a message via Yahoo to thewird
[NEO-WIRD]Initial D: 4th Stage Episodes 5-6

I used Lokitorrent as a tracker (don't know if you need this info)
Our Full names are NeoMagnus and thewird

This is a subbed Initial D: 4th Stage Episode 5 and 6. These are revised and edited versions for my first ones. Please post this one up because you guys didn't post the last one... Thanks.

the link is...
http://www.lokitorrent.com/download....t.com].torrent

thewird
Old 2004-09-19, 20:23   Link #2
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Your previous versions weren't added because they weren't translations, but according to a reliable and unbiased source (thanks to that person for his work ) contained a lot of "obvious" errors which leaded to the suspicion that you took a manga translation and put the lines where they seem to fit, without knowing anything about Japanese (similar to the GFS-FS version).

You probably will still get a lot of downloaders for such versions, but you should mention that before anyone downloads it.

Do you have a real translator now?
Old 2004-09-19, 21:07   Link #3
thewird

Send a message via AIM to thewird Send a message via MSN to thewird Send a message via Yahoo to thewird
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
Your previous versions weren't added because they weren't translations, but according to a reliable and unbiased source (thanks to that person for his work ) contained a lot of "obvious" errors which leaded to the suspicion that you took a manga translation and put the lines where they seem to fit, without knowing anything about Japanese (similar to the GFS-FS version).

You probably will still get a lot of downloaders for such versions, but you should mention that before anyone downloads it.

Do you have a real translator now?
The previous episode 6 sub was done by Neo and he did a pure manga translation. However my episode 5 (which i revised because of some typos after i released it) was subbed by me and my small-medium japanese knowledge. I still used the manga for reference in the technical terms etc. but it wasn't just copy what the manga says. I also revised episode 6 so now it is accurate and added what was missing etc.

So i really feel that these subs are accurate since I finished revising them. However, episode 5 was already accurate but I didn't post it because I was planning on revising it and then changing 6 to be accurate as well which I have done. Please ask that source which you checked to download this new one with 5 and 6 and to check them please. He/she will find that they are now accurate. Thank you.

thewird
Old 2004-09-20, 20:41   Link #4
thewird

So has there been a decision yet?

thewird
Old 2004-09-20, 21:47   Link #5
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Sorry, the evaluation and thus the decision is still the same.
Old 2004-09-20, 22:15   Link #6
thewird

Did you guys even download the new torrent with the combined 5 and 6? There is v2 on the file names to make sure. How much more accurate can the subs get? The v2's are completly different from the first ones.

thewird
Old 2004-09-21, 03:50   Link #7
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Just to clarify: we don't talk about a few typos, a few mistranslations or forgotten sentences here or there. Those wouldn't be any reason not to list it.

And yes v2 was checked too.
Old 2004-09-21, 08:10   Link #8
the_morbidus

Thewird fansubs for Initial D!!!

okok!!! my friend jus started subing Initial D cause its been taking so long for anyone else to sub it, he already finished it and its available at www.thewirdsdomain.com , episode 5 and 6 are available from fourth stage, not sure but i think is through torrent.

since its his first subbing i hope u guys will like it!!!
or at least cheer him up to continue doin it!!!
tx!!! jus here anouncing new ID episodes and sumone new trying to do great efforts helping tha comunity of fansubbing.
Old 2004-09-21, 12:18   Link #9
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

The one thread in the Torrent Submission forum is more than enough.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20821

More to the point, AnimeSuki has decided against listing this release.

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-09-21 at 14:40. Reason: Merged thread
Old 2004-09-21, 23:15   Link #10
thewird

AnimeSuki is evil >_> (Don't take it personally)

thewird
Closed Thread