AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-13, 10:08   Link #101
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
^ Why should we? Volume 14 would end the season on an uncompleted cliffhanger. Ending it at volume 13 would be better for obvious reasons. And I don't think we're going to get 14 at all. T fighting is probably just going to be pure fanservice for a couple of seconds/minutes. For all we know the scenes with A and T could take place in the last episode as a teaser.
Define cliffhanger. If you compare both volumes they're aren't really much any differences in the ending. We are both left with cliffhangers so I don't see what's so special in ending in vol 13. J.C staff ended S1 and gave it a 'closure' feeling (different scenes with all the characters) and ended with a teaser (Stiyl and 'you know who' scene) so I don't see what's stopping them from doing it again.

I'm just saying that there's always a possibility for vol 14 getting animated based on the PV we just saw. I want to believe
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 10:17   Link #102
Accelerator
Strongest Esper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Singapore
what link is there for me to read the light novels english translated?(no summaries pls)
Accelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 10:49   Link #103
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
theirs a higher chance they would animate it. Well they show T fighting and not just standing around. If they want a cameo they could just make him stand their or just show his face or even just walking around with other important characters.

But they deliberately show him that way. The way they show A and V.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 10:55   Link #104
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I don't know what Wilfri saw, but if the official S2 trailer were up, it would be on the homepage. And it's not.
(=_=)+
Happens I was just on a certain place at a certain hour, maybe it was just a coincidence but that is a part of my life .

Also since when the website was updated in time??? Just look at the missing characters from the first season .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
I'm surprised to see the other two. So I guess this means they'll go beyond vol 13. The psp game looks fine too.
Mmm.. to be honest the figthing scenes I saw looks the hell of equal to .Hack// Link(PSP game) fighting scenes. I can expect a Cross Rengeki .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Fukiyose my love, they even give you a bigger charisma than I had hoped for !!!
Oi!.... I know what you mean there
__________________

Deal with it!

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-08-13 at 11:18.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 11:28   Link #105
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Define cliffhanger. If you compare both volumes they're aren't really much any differences in the ending. We are both left with cliffhangers so I don't see what's so special in ending in vol 13. J.C staff ended S1 and gave it a 'closure' feeling (different scenes with all the characters) and ended with a teaser (Stiyl and 'you know who' scene) so I don't see what's stopping them from doing it again.

I'm just saying that there's always a possibility for vol 14 getting animated based on the PV we just saw. I want to believe
We can't post spoilers in here but I'll just say that:

vol 13 = closure to an arc with all the characters intact while

vol 14 = cliffhanger ending with unknown status of a certain character we don't find out until vol 16

Vol 13 would obviously be the best place to end and fitting in vol 14 with only 24 episodes is retarded.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 11:32   Link #106
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
^ Baka-tsuki is the only place in English.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...jutsu_no_Index

Only a few novels are translated unfortuantely.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:28   Link #107
ramlaen
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Well that's impractical for them to design and animate Mr. Green for only teasing purposes. They've used all character designs last season so I see no reason for them not to use it. But yeah, I know what you're thinking, fitting vol 7-13+ in a 24-26 series sounds really hard.
From the bit shown in the PV it looks like Terra's bit is from the opening. It wouldnt be the first time JC staff has had characters in the opening that were not actually in the show (think Slayers).
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:47   Link #108
BlueDo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Watched it a few more times.
Hahaha, I like how they urgraded the Eye-catch.

Also, starting around 1:05, you can hear Airman
*as well at 0:00 - 0:30

Last edited by BlueDo; 2010-08-13 at 17:39.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 17:08   Link #109
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
What's Airman? I don't recall a BGM by that name in the first season.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 19:48   Link #110
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
The PV looks freaking awesome. I'm really happy to see that 12-13 has been offically confirmed to be animated, but I'm kind of worried they'll try to fit in volume 14 when volume 13 is the best place to stop. J. C. Staff, please don't mess this up! ><
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 20:01   Link #111
Aki-Furaba
Level 5 ESPer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
The PV looks freaking awesome. I'm really happy to see that 12-13 has been offically confirmed to be animated, but I'm kind of worried they'll try to fit in volume 14 when volume 13 is the best place to stop. J. C. Staff, please don't mess this up! ><
I'm more hoping for a more than 24 episodes season this time. I want World War 3!!!!!
Aki-Furaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 20:40   Link #112
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki-Furaba View Post
I'm more hoping for a more than 24 episodes season this time. I want World War 3!!!!!
They would have to have over 48 episodes to get to that point. Just wait for (hopefully) season 4.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 20:43   Link #113
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
We can't post spoilers in here but I'll just say that:

vol 13 = closure to an arc with all the characters intact while

vol 14 = cliffhanger ending with unknown status of a certain character we don't find out until vol 16

Vol 13 would obviously be the best place to end and fitting in vol 14 with only 24 episodes is retarded.
Then they'll just show his status for closure. Now again, back to S1's ending. I doubt those scenes at the end really happened at the end of vol 6, like what I said, they can just make a closure.

Also, This is a speculation thread and you're taking it too seriously, lighten up a bit. I'm not denying the idea of a morthan 24+ episodes either, I should have made that clear in my previous posts.
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 21:00   Link #114
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
^ What do you mean lighten up? I'm just making my case.

And they can't show his status for closure because that would fuck things up. Like I said I would love to go more in depth but I can't because spoilers aren't allowed in this thread.

And IIRC the scene with Laura and Stiyl happened in the prologue of volume 7, those other split second scenes besides the one with Yomikawa and Yoshikawa don't matter much. The Stiyl and Laura one is fine because it was hinting at a second season and really does happen immediately after volume 6 ends. We don't get an update on the ending of volume 14 until two volumes later and it would mess things up if they showed his status as a season end. See the problem? S2 is definitely only going to be 7-13 which is fine and just right.

Also after looking at the PV again it looks like T, A, and V scenes are in the OP rather than realtime.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 22:54   Link #115
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Huh... it looks like they really are going to show vol 8 in its entirety. I thought the anime would leave that to Railgun.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 23:06   Link #116
Aki-Furaba
Level 5 ESPer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Huh... it looks like they really are going to show vol 8 in its entirety. I thought the anime would leave that to Railgun.
I think it suits to be in Majutsu no Index just fine. Because we gonna need Musujime Awaki in later stories. Besides I don't think there'll be Railgun Season 2. I personally think it's just to show a few characters (like Uiharu) that'll make appearance eventually in later stories in Index and also to make Index fans get excited
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Aki-Furaba; 2010-08-14 at 01:42.
Aki-Furaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:59   Link #117
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
^ I think there will be a Railgun II because the series is popular, although I don't think it will necessarily be next fall due to lack of content. Although if the Sisters arc is over by then they could take the same approach they did in Railgun I and make the first half of the season canon material and the second half filler to flesh out the side characters. Even though the "filler" can be considered canon material because it's written by Kamachi-sensei himself.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:51   Link #118
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
^ What do you mean lighten up? I'm just making my case.

And they can't show his status for closure because that would fuck things up. Like I said I would love to go more in depth but I can't because spoilers aren't allowed in this thread.

And IIRC the scene with Laura and Stiyl happened in the prologue of volume 7, those other split second scenes besides the one with Yomikawa and Yoshikawa don't matter much. The Stiyl and Laura one is fine because it was hinting at a second season and really does happen immediately after volume 6 ends. We don't get an update on the ending of volume 14 until two volumes later and it would mess things up if they showed his status as a season end. See the problem? S2 is definitely only going to be 7-13 which is fine and just right.

Also after looking at the PV again it looks like T, A, and V scenes are in the OP rather than realtime.
Well you just said that expecting vol 14 with only 24 episodes is retarded. It gave me an impression that your somewhat pissed. Now I forgot about the SS's (which apparently happens before 14) and assuming there would be a 3rd season; starting with vol 15 seems off, added up with all the points you made Vol 14 is very unlikely. But damn it I still want to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki-Furaba View Post
Besides I don't think there'll be Railgun Season 2.
Railgun is a cash cow so expect more from them (season II might take some time though) Personally, I don't really mind if they keep milking Railgun as long as they give more seasons of Index. Anyway, awaiting for HQ version of the PV
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 16:04   Link #119
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
maybe they show the T and A fighting as closure talk whos the next to hunt Touma and Aliester! its nice seeing Seiri ,Itsuwa, Oriana
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life



Last edited by pampz21; 2010-08-14 at 16:23.
pampz21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 16:09   Link #120
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
railgun season 2 had high chances. It practically doubled the sales of index which beat shana's sales. So expect it too have lots of fan service again.

side story 1 happens after vol 13 but side story 2 happens in different times. So I doubt they would have time to even animate ss 1. Maybe turn it into ova like what they did with shana.

And showing T in the pv specially it looks like its a op type of pv so theirs a high chance or I still believe we would ended up seeing that old retard but maybe not vol 14 but he would be shown as a teaser like what they did in season 1.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.