AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-13, 15:49   Link #2781
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I don't remember Saber being that stacked...
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:43   Link #2782
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 33
This is Saber from Fate/Extra; she's a different character from the original.
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:49   Link #2783
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
Finally got my Queen's Blade Princess Aldra figure ^^


I'm pretty happy of this one, not only cause I could buy it very cheap thanks to HLJ special sale (1500 yen is a pretty good price) but also the quality of the figure is pretty amazing, highly detailed and sooooooo sexy xDDDDD

just leaving a few pics:







And yepp, upper clothes can be removed showing some more... skin xDDDD

Spoiler for NSFW:
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 16:58   Link #2784
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Don't put the skirt on. The plastic molding is a bit too tight, and it actually digs into her skin if you want to put it in the correct spot.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 01:33   Link #2785
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
You just have to be careful and stretch out the skirt a bit. I snapped it on without problem and it didnt leave a mark on her.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 01:54   Link #2786
klare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Looks good.

The next petit nendoroid pack will feature K-ON as well:



Price will probably be around the standard 6000yen, no release date yet.
hope they split into 2 sets, i want the band playing set
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 02:15   Link #2787
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
No, this is one complete set. 11 variants + 1 secret. You get all twelve if you buy the pack.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 03:23   Link #2788
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
I already added the skirt but putted it a bit upper than it's usual place so... no marks ^^
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 02:22   Link #2789
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
KyoAn version of Yuki figurine for the Disappearance movie:

http://tomopop.com/kyoto-animation-s...es-13930.phtml

I MUSSST get it, however, it looks like I'd have to do it via some kind of proxy service, which I've never used before. Anyone experienced in this have any recommendations?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 03:57   Link #2790
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
No! Why did you have to show me that. I thought I was finally out of the water when it came to spending money but that figure is awesome! Shame I actually really don't have enough money for her.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 16:24   Link #2791
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
I MUSSST get it, however, it looks like I'd have to do it via some kind of proxy service, which I've never used before. Anyone experienced in this have any recommendations?
http://tokyohunter.blogspot.com/

He hasn't posted anything about that figure yet from what I can tell but if you read into it a bit he's had some PC problems so he might not have seen it but I'm positive he will let you preorder it through him.

I've got the GSC Saber Golden Caliburn ordered through him and he's great to ask about status and what not.

I see it's nearly time for Saber to ship too!
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 22:38   Link #2792
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
http://tokyohunter.blogspot.com/

He hasn't posted anything about that figure yet from what I can tell but if you read into it a bit he's had some PC problems so he might not have seen it but I'm positive he will let you preorder it through him.

I've got the GSC Saber Golden Caliburn ordered through him and he's great to ask about status and what not.

I see it's nearly time for Saber to ship too!
Thanks, I'll definitely take a gander.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 20:15   Link #2793
Ichihara Asako
Horoist
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Spoiler for Figures:


Reisen arrived finally.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 22:36   Link #2794
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
KyoAn version of Yuki figurine for the Disappearance movie:

http://tomopop.com/kyoto-animation-s...es-13930.phtml

I MUSSST get it, however, it looks like I'd have to do it via some kind of proxy service, which I've never used before. Anyone experienced in this have any recommendations?
Must.... preorder.... can't resist... Yuki's charms... too bad I don't know a proxy who takes preorders...
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 09:25   Link #2795
_eternal
anthem core
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to _eternal Send a message via Skype™ to _eternal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Must.... preorder.... can't resist... Yuki's charms... too bad I don't know a proxy who takes preorders...
You can always ship it to your Tenso address and they'll forward it to you when they get it. I'm not really sure how other proxies work though.
__________________
_eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 10:09   Link #2796
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
That Toykohunter service is taking preorders for it for 11000 Yen plus shipping
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 12:15   Link #2797
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
That Toykohunter service is taking preorders for it for 11000 Yen plus shipping
I just checked his blog and I don't see it.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 16:35   Link #2798
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I don't see it posted either but you can probably just send the bloke an email and ask him about it too.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 00:38   Link #2799
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
I got my LE Kotobukiya Corticarte from Tokyo Hunter.



There's was a slight delay due to some conflicting info on order quantities, but he pulled through for me in the end. I would deal with him again if I came across something I really wanted and couldn't find elsewhere.
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 02:21   Link #2800
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
I got my LE Kotobukiya Corticarte from Tokyo Hunter.



There's was a slight delay due to some conflicting info on order quantities, but he pulled through for me in the end. I would deal with him again if I came across something I really wanted and couldn't find elsewhere.
Hmm, didn't this come out last year? Slight is a pretty big understatement

Anyways, congrats!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.