AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-16, 08:08   Link #5181
Ace5439
Nobody
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Here;

thank you very much looks good
Ace5439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 10:13   Link #5182
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Well, It's not what you requested

So I hope you'll forgive me for making these:




I'll probably get raged at for not doing what I was told to be doing
Oooh. <3 <3 <3 I definitely will NOT be raging at you! Thank you very much Kaze-san. +rep and cookies for you!!

@Mr. Wang and @StarWing Thank you two as well!! Looks fantastic!! +rep and cookies!!
I love the dark effects of Mr. Wang's, but i also love the reflection and the blue color on Star Wing's.
Your efforts are much appreciated!!

Now the question is...which to use on Asuki? hee.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 18:23   Link #5183
dezix
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
no one takes my request?
dezix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 18:55   Link #5184
GuardianZax
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Ok I have two requests

Request 1
Spoiler:


Request 2
Spoiler:


Thanks in advance!!!
You don't have to do all of them. Others can do them to if you want.
^^
GuardianZax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 19:14   Link #5185
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianZax View Post
Ok I have two requests
[/snip]
I suggest you go back to Page 1 and read rule 2.1. People will make it when they make it.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 19:22   Link #5186
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
I suggest you go back to Page 1 and read rule 2.1. People will make it when they make it.
Actually, I believe GuardianZax is reposting, because the images that were requested for sigs in the original post were taken down from Photobucket. The images came off as broken links, so I believe that GuardianZax has a bit of a justifiable reason.
__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 19:28   Link #5187
GuardianZax
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Yeah I reposted because of broken links.
GuardianZax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 19:52   Link #5188
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianZax View Post

Request 2
Spoiler:


Thanks in advance!!!
Okay, did one of them... Here you are...



Eh, I still don't think it's perfect, and perhaps a tad too dark, but there you go. If you need any adjustments, let me know.
__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 20:39   Link #5189
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Actually, I believe GuardianZax is reposting, because the images that were requested for sigs in the original post were taken down from Photobucket. The images came off as broken links, so I believe that GuardianZax has a bit of a justifiable reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianZax View Post
Yeah I reposted because of broken links.
No, I think you'll find that if you back to pages 257 and 256, you'll see the two requests were submitted, with working images.

Not that this matters anymore really seeing as it's been completed.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 20:46   Link #5190
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
No, I think you'll find that if you back to pages 257 and 256, you'll see the two requests were submitted, with working images.

Not that this matters anymore really seeing as it's been completed.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the request Zax was making today... I see what you mean, I suppose...
__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 20:58   Link #5191
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Missing~
Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
@GuardianZax
Here are your other requests:



__________________
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 20:37   Link #5192
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hanoi
Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89 Send a message via Skype™ to atlans89
I want to request a Noel Vermillion signature, size is about 500x200
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 20:47   Link #5193
OgodItsKanon
ばかな王女様
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: hell
I would like to request a signature from this picture:
Spoiler for Siggy.:

Please keep all words in the sig. Thanks very much :3
__________________

Last edited by OgodItsKanon; 2010-08-17 at 20:49. Reason: Too vague
OgodItsKanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 21:05   Link #5194
Tamiko
"Envy Is Ignorance."
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chiba, Japan
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdissidia View Post
can someone make me a sig with this picture
Spoiler for image:


text:ffdiss1d1a

thanks before
If I could ask, what anime is that from?
Tamiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 22:09   Link #5195
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko View Post
If I could ask, what anime is that from?
It's taiga just kidding it's

Ookami Ryouko from Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama Tachi
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 22:51   Link #5196
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OgodItsKanon View Post
I would like to request a signature from this picture:
Spoiler for Siggy.:

Please keep all words in the sig. Thanks very much :3
I would like to give it a try :3
do you just want the image like it is, but resized/cropped into Asuki sig format with a border and put your name on it, or do you want anything extra?
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 00:10   Link #5197
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by OgodItsKanon View Post
I would like to request a signature from this picture:
Spoiler for Siggy.:

Please keep all words in the sig. Thanks very much :3
Quick try

__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 09:41   Link #5198
Apple iGeek
The UB3R G33K
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago
Age: 18
Username: Apple iGeek, a.k.a. James
Templates: http://static4.animepaper.net/upload...RES__74524.jpg

http://www.scenicreflections.com/fil...aper_03383.jpg

Could you make the contrast and... uh... gentleness (why did I choose that word?) similar to the "Signature of the Week #2" on http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...re-of-The-Week ?)
Other Info:


*Place my name, and my aliases somewhere on the sig around the corners, in a list:
"James Luong, a.k.a. -
Apple iGeek
Khadluknight"


*Modify it however you like, but make it nice and similar to that Sig of the Week #2 one! XD


*Could you put "The flow of life" somewhere around the center, in an elegant, cursive-like font? Cursive is fine too. If it's possible, make the text white with a very faint fading effect around it's edge.

*Add photos as you like. It doesn't matter that much anyway.

*I would prefer if it were a light color or light to medium gradient (mainly white toblue, or any light color for that matter, but no pink!!! >.<)

*Fading effects would be nice

*Sorry if it's a lot, but is it possible to make a similar avatar that kind of matches the signature, using this image?:
http://www.glogster.com/media/1/2/1/86/2018672.jpg
__________________
I are ub3r geek. Around YouTube, I am also known as Khalduknight.
I'll try my best to answer any questions related to tech, or other categories, so feel free to ask.
Sometimes, your best is my worst, so it is a good idea to ask.
Apple iGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 10:49   Link #5199
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
...

I've had enough of this,

1: If you do not have more than +100 posts, I will not do any requests for you.

2: You just joined this forum today and have 1 post, which is in this thread, which makes me believe you will request-and-run, so I will not do any requests for you.

3: You are referring to signatures on other forums, which makes me believe that's the place you are going to run to when you get your signature completed, which in turn, will not make me do your request.

4: your signature right now is breaking the forums rules, which means I am under no obligation to even listen to your requests





This in short, is what I am saying:

I'm tired of you 1 post Signature request tourists.

When you've been an Animesuki Member for +1 month with +150 posts

THEN I will do a request for you.
Untill then, go someplace else.

Us artists are not your slaves.

I advise all artists to follow these guidelines to avoid encouraging more request tourism.


I normally shouldn't be online, but when I saw Apple iGeek's request, I couldn't sit still, as my piss came to a boil.



~~Kaze
__________________

Last edited by Kaze; 2010-08-18 at 11:05.
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 12:43   Link #5200
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
...

I've had enough of this,

1: If you do not have more than +100 posts, I will not do any requests for you.

2: You just joined this forum today and have 1 post, which is in this thread, which makes me believe you will request-and-run, so I will not do any requests for you.

3: You are referring to signatures on other forums, which makes me believe that's the place you are going to run to when you get your signature completed, which in turn, will not make me do your request.

4: your signature right now is breaking the forums rules, which means I am under no obligation to even listen to your requests





This in short, is what I am saying:

I'm tired of you 1 post Signature request tourists.

When you've been an Animesuki Member for +1 month with +150 posts

THEN I will do a request for you.
Untill then, go someplace else.

Us artists are not your slaves.

I advise all artists to follow these guidelines to avoid encouraging more request tourism.


I normally shouldn't be online, but when I saw Apple iGeek's request, I couldn't sit still, as my piss came to a boil.



~~Kaze

I am officially seconding Kaze's notion. Maybe not exactly "150+ posts' (not sure I have that many, even) but number enough to make sure you are going to STAY. And that you are actually going to post, not just sit idle.
I also advise artists to use their own discretion as well. (obviously. )
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.