AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-24, 17:47   Link #141
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Bee throwing Gai has to be the most epic moment in the manga for the past few years.
Not epic. A lame version of the Fastball Special.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 17:50   Link #142
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
There is a quote where is stablished that Sandaime is the stronger of the 4 hokages. Is either take it or not, but something that it is not an indication who is stronger is that Shodaime defeated Madara.

Is Like saying Gaara defeated Rock Lee in the chunin exam, therefore Gaara is right now stronger than Sasuke.

Well actually the quote wasn't stated by Kishi himself it was said by one of the Jonin of the Konoha. There are a variety of opinions in the Konoha about who the strongest Kage is. Some believe Minato was and some believe that it was the Sandaime. It just doesn't make any sense that the Shodaime could handle and threat like Madara + nine tails and be weaker than Naruto. It was stated that Naruto had surpassed Minato. and if Minato was stronger than Hashirama that's like saying Naruto can handle Sasuke + nine tails while still only being able to make a rasengan with two hands. It just doesn't make any sense. But that's because Kishi is too busy trying to make Naruto epic instead of backing up facts in the manga. Really when it comes to the 4 Kages Kishi did a rush job which is why this is making no sense.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 18:23   Link #143
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Not epic. A lame version of the Fastball Special.
I disagree. I know it's been done before but the way he yelled YEAHHHHH and the way it was drawn just got to me for some reason.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 18:27   Link #144
MikeyGrey
believe...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
It was stated that Naruto had surpassed Minato.
only one naruto has surpassed for sure is kakashi. jariya's sage mode, while weaker than naruto's, can be compared favorably coz naruto cant stay in his for long periods of time while jaraiya can. and as for minato... who went and made that old frog the judge? just coz he said he's "surpassed all before him" doesnt make it true. even he said its seems that way. naruto completed 1 technique that 4th couldnt and thats it. frankly, ftg is tons faster than sage mode could ever be. btw all this is pre-kyuubi chakra control.
MikeyGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 20:09   Link #145
kodok_balls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well actually the quote wasn't stated by Kishi himself it was said by one of the Jonin of the Konoha. There are a variety of opinions in the Konoha about who the strongest Kage is. Some believe Minato was and some believe that it was the Sandaime. It just doesn't make any sense that the Shodaime could handle and threat like Madara + nine tails and be weaker than Naruto. It was stated that Naruto had surpassed Minato. and if Minato was stronger than Hashirama that's like saying Naruto can handle Sasuke + nine tails while still only being able to make a rasengan with two hands. It just doesn't make any sense. But that's because Kishi is too busy trying to make Naruto epic instead of backing up facts in the manga. Really when it comes to the 4 Kages Kishi did a rush job which is why this is making no sense.
In the statement Naruto is not surpassing Minato in term of Battle capability. He just surpass him in some aspect. Doesn't mean he is stronger than minato.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 02:21   Link #146
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Created the Chapter 507 Discussion thread (a little early), please redirect relavent conversation to the new thread...
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 08:28   Link #147
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well actually the quote wasn't stated by Kishi himself it was said by one of the Jonin of the Konoha. There are a variety of opinions in the Konoha about who the strongest Kage is. Some believe Minato was and some believe that it was the Sandaime. It just doesn't make any sense that the Shodaime could handle and threat like Madara + nine tails and be weaker than Naruto. It was stated that Naruto had surpassed Minato. and if Minato was stronger than Hashirama that's like saying Naruto can handle Sasuke + nine tails while still only being able to make a rasengan with two hands. It just doesn't make any sense. But that's because Kishi is too busy trying to make Naruto epic instead of backing up facts in the manga. Really when it comes to the 4 Kages Kishi did a rush job which is why this is making no sense.
The Jounin who mentions this is Kishimoto himself stating it, nothing in the Manga has been really stated directly by the mouth of Kishi himself.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly chapter discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.