AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-20, 08:37   Link #21
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Finally, a thread for our beloved younger Fujibayashi twin. Ryou-chan is the sort of girl that just melts your heart everytime you see her have any reaction to anything.
I'm still waiting for her other half to appear. *Smile*

(Those who played the game will know what I mean, heh)
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline  
Old 2007-12-20, 08:59   Link #22
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Finally, a thread for our beloved younger Fujibayashi twin. Ryou-chan is the sort of girl that just melts your heart everytime you see her have any reaction to anything.

And like her sister, she is equipped with over-the-knee stockings that further destroys brain cells, enhancing her moe aspects.

Negima fans would recognize her seiyuu Kanda Akemi (Asuna).
You are right, her actions are so cute, so heart warming, it melts.

I never noticed her socks though, I love her ribbon/ hairband though. I think I'm into girls with ribbons for hair bands - Haruhi, Tsukasa, now Ryou.

Seeing her and Nagisa together has been great, like the rooftop 'yuri' scene and when they cuddled trying to survive Kotomi's death violin practice.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline  
Old 2007-12-20, 09:33   Link #23
Kristen
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
It's an insult to Tomoya putting him on the same level as that "human scum", despite him being an unorthodox "delinquent" and "human scum" is just your generic male schoolkid protagonist.

Spoiler for tagged just to be safe:


Finally, a thread for our beloved younger Fujibayashi twin. Ryou-chan is the sort of girl that just melts your heart everytime you see her have any reaction to anything.

And like her sister, she is equipped with over-the-knee stockings that further destroys brain cells, enhancing her moe aspects.

Negima fans would recognize her seiyuu Kanda Akemi (Asuna).
Oh, it's an insult to any character to put them on the same level as "He who must not be named!"
Spoiler for School Days:
__________________
Kristen is offline  
Old 2007-12-21, 15:12   Link #24
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You are right, her actions are so cute, so heart warming, it melts.

I never noticed her socks though, I love her ribbon/ hairband though. I think I'm into girls with ribbons for hair bands - Haruhi, Tsukasa, now Ryou.

Seeing her and Nagisa together has been great, like the rooftop 'yuri' scene and when they cuddled trying to survive Kotomi's death violin practice.
Note worthy of the rooftop scene that was indeed cute. Sharing each others pain of violin tourture. Ryou is definetly a nice girl. Cute, smart and a generally caring person. Her relationship with her sister is a deep one and probably deeper due to them being twins. She is definetlky one of my fav girls so far the situation between her Kyou and Tomo to me is pretty complex it always is when sisters like the same guy. The crappy thing is they are both a good pick any guy would be lucky to have either. Win a guy over with kindness or annoy and beat the snot out of him which ever one is fancy. I want to see some alone time between her and Tomo thats what im looking forward to.

Plus over the knee stockings = complete and utter MOE-ness
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 11:18   Link #25
Rookie103
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
The rooftop scene was made of awesome.
Rookie103 is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 11:19   Link #26
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
There is some thought lingering for a while, and after playing the game and watching episode 13, something is quite weird:

Why does Ryou call Tomoya "Okazaki-san" ?
I just checked the whole anime batch, and she begins to use that at episode 5 once Tomoya and Nagisa brought Fuuko for this improvised class session.
This is taken over in episode 10 11 and 13, and I don't know why she would change the honorific especially their relationship didn't become more distant, that's the opposite in fact.
Prior this, she always called him "Okazaki-kun", which is how she is suppose to call him in the game as well.

Looks like KA screwed a bit *scratches his head*. Does any gamer have any idea? (will check the Fujibayashi route and Nagisa's route to check if the same thing happen)
Klashikari is online now  
Old 2008-01-11, 12:49   Link #27
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There is some thought lingering for a while, and after playing the game and watching episode 13, something is quite weird:

Why does Ryou call Tomoya "Okazaki-san" ?
I just checked the whole anime batch, and she begins to use that at episode 5 once Tomoya and Nagisa brought Fuuko for this improvised class session.
This is taken over in episode 10 11 and 13, and I don't know why she would change the honorific especially their relationship didn't become more distant, that's the opposite in fact.
Prior this, she always called him "Okazaki-kun", which is how she is suppose to call him in the game as well.

Looks like KA screwed a bit *scratches his head*. Does any gamer have any idea? (will check the Fujibayashi route and Nagisa's route to check if the same thing happen)
Even if Kanda Akemi did make a mistake, as she's human like everyone else, the director (as well as the whole editing crew) of this episode ought to be shot for not noticing this error and allowing it to carry on to the final edit.
__________________
哀莫大於心死。
我對這裡的管理員的霸道與毫無準則的執法行為感到徹底失望﹗

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline  
Old 2008-01-11, 15:13   Link #28
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Even if Kanda Akemi did make a mistake, as she's human like everyone else, the director (as well as the whole editing crew) of this episode ought to be shot for not noticing this error and allowing it to carry on to the final edit.
maa maa *tries to calm kinny a bit*
As you mentioned, I don't think her Seiyuu Kanda Akemi is at fault at all. obviously she only follow the script, and I don't think she is working only on this series.

That said, it is quite ironic that such point doesn't seem to have been noticed, considering how long this mistake is taken over. (I wouldn't be surprised for only 1-2 episodes considering how studio produce their episodes fairly earlier than their first airing date, but something like 7-8 weeks is rather a helluva long lapse for that).

Do they mixed up with Nagisa...? *scratches his head*
Klashikari is online now  
Old 2010-07-20, 10:59   Link #29
Tresspasser
A BRO
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 19
Umm..sorry if I'm revivng an old thread that wasn't meaning to be revived...

Buuut, I actually kinda of like Ryou after playing the game, but only for one reason.
Ryou/Kappei
You saw more of her when she was dating Kappei, like the fact that she owned Yaoi manga
Not only that but I really wanted them to animate this part
Spoiler for Kappei's Arc:


So long story short, I wish they covered more of her scenes with Kappei in the anime.
Tresspasser is offline  
Old 2010-07-20, 11:54   Link #30
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Being totally ebillll
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Oh damn, Ryou. She's a bit crazier than I thought; maybe a little yandere?

It sucks they didn't do the story with her in Kappei; I found it weird since it wouldn't contradict with the main story of the Clannad anime and could fit in pretty easily.
__________________
What appears to be a moment for the helper feels like an eternity to the helpee.
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline  
Old 2010-07-21, 03:57   Link #31
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
Probably just couldn't fit it in. Time constraints, plus, it doesn't feature anyone else except Sunohara, Ryou, Kyou, Tomoya and Kappei.
Khu is offline  
Old 2010-07-24, 08:47   Link #32
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
One thing I found very interesting about Ryou was her role in the hilarious rooftop scene.

It's pretty clear, actually, that Ryou was willing to go lesbian for Nagisa.


Anybody here think that Ryou ends up as a lesbian around the time of the After Story events?
__________________
Triple_R is offline  
Old 2010-07-24, 09:48   Link #33
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
Naah. She's straight, with minor bi tendencies. I don't see her becoming lesbian. She was crushing after Tomoya anyway.
Khu is offline  
Old 2010-07-24, 16:45   Link #34
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Being totally ebillll
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
One thing I found very interesting about Ryou was her role in the hilarious rooftop scene.

It's pretty clear, actually, that Ryou was willing to go lesbian for Nagisa.


Anybody here think that Ryou ends up as a lesbian around the time of the After Story events?
Lol... reminds me of a post I made in the Kyou special episode

Spoiler:
__________________
What appears to be a moment for the helper feels like an eternity to the helpee.
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline  
Old 2010-08-25, 04:36   Link #35
ThreeWayLover
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Grimsby, England Uk
Age: 21
I really like Ryou, I think she is really kind and pretty =)
__________________
Our journey starts, on this long, long steep slope.
ThreeWayLover is offline  
Old 2010-08-25, 14:36   Link #36
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
That scene is enough for me. Ryou was embarrassed about it, but she was totally fine with the idea. And the natural way in which she answered Sunohara's question "What difference does gender make?" just cinches it even further.

Considering the type of show it is I'm surprised they didn't play with that subtext-made-plaintext any further...

But then again I guess that's what fanfiction is for!

Edit: Currently having mental images of Ryou and Nagisa... and this is not helping things!
__________________
synaesthetic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.