AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-24, 19:02   Link #41
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
These are the two ways someone can be cut in half, I will omit the diagonals because that will probably just confuse you more.


This is what happened in the manga.
Spoiler for :


How is that unclear? I don't see why you are trying to argue about this. You are wrong, plain and simple.
Ok I get it I didn't catch that. It was my mistake. That might become a uncensor when AS gets it. Why now at least everything is makes some sense. That is something a person can survive through. That explains why Hiyori was still able to speak.
__________________

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-08-24 at 19:21.
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 22:47   Link #42
FBZ
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ Send a message via Skype™ to FBZ
horrible boring episode. barely anything happened. 2/10 now I have to wait a whole other week for the next episode! ugh!
FBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 01:09   Link #43
Luna91
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Haha everyone seems to hate this episode, but i thought it was ok, though i don't read the manga so i have nothing to compare it to.
And i just love how Hiyori's flashbacks to the 'good days' of soul society was her just beating everybody up
__________________
avi credit: main_titles
Luna91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 17:03   Link #44
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
You know the anime has some cool *To be continued* I can't wait for the next episode since that is when all the fun really begins.
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 00:11   Link #45
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
These are the two ways someone can be cut in half, I will omit the diagonals because that will probably just confuse you more.


This is what happened in the manga.
Spoiler for :


How is that unclear? I don't see why you are trying to argue about this. You are wrong, plain and simple.
at least even when I saw it on TV (yes its on topic), In season 8 of DBZ Piccolo in one slice, split babadi in not two, but three pieces. [edit]as I am seeing it on my re-re-reviewing of it[/edit]

ok it didnt have the blood envolved with that one, but at least vegeta's wounds ATT was should him to be bleeding a bit (despite the senzu bean should've patched that up.)
Kookee2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 08:45   Link #46
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Not really sure why you are comparing Bleach with DBZ.
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 09:09   Link #47
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: City of Angels
This is just sad.....

Not splitting that chick in half is enough to make me partially-drop this anime (even tho I have the patience of a saint).... I'll be back when a half-decent fight occurs...cause after all, thats all bleach has left ... not much of a story but sporadic half-decent fights
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 09:23   Link #48
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
^ please change your avatar, it creeps me out. nice drawing gin!! you could rival kubo!!on a serious note no one likes this ep because all the action was in the manga this week. i hate censorship. i was laughing about what happened to migit girl and i was attacked by Hiyori fans (verbaly not phyically) on youtube
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:06   Link #49
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: On the corner
Age: 24
Just started watching... All I can say is: Yes, Mashiro ! Beat Wonderweiss to your heart's content ! Or kick, I don't mind.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 19:39   Link #50
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
^ please change your avatar, it creeps me out. nice drawing gin!! you could rival kubo!!on a serious note no one likes this ep because all the action was in the manga this week. i hate censorship. i was laughing about what happened to migit girl and i was attacked by Hiyori fans (verbaly not phyically) on youtube
Gosh Hiyori fans!! Well censorship is normally bad, but at least this wasn't a stupid censor (aka 4Kids) Iik mean as much as I hate censors I like to know the reason behind them and when there isn't none it is tough.

TV TOKYO CENSORS: The GREAT ANIME COVER UP
http://www.animevice.com/news/the-gr...cover-up/4800/
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 21:57   Link #51
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Gosh Hiyori fans!! Well censorship is normally bad, but at least this wasn't a stupid censor (aka 4Kids) Iik mean as much as I hate censors I like to know the reason behind them and when there isn't none it is tough.

TV TOKYO CENSORS: The GREAT ANIME COVER UP
http://www.animevice.com/news/the-gr...cover-up/4800/
lolz, he forgot the mention the logic failure for the undershirt as using Shunko pretty much destroys the clothing covering your back and shoulders.

and wow, finally watched the ep, lame...

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-08-26 at 22:49.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 03:07   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
fwiw, I hate censors in all forms. This is no exception. I do not believe there is a justifiable reason for them, nor do I condone them just to make soccer moms happy. It's a shame Bleach got hit with censorship so hard. The The anime is great otherwise.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 10:14   Link #53
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Hiyori is so stupid.

"He's taunting you guys, don't fall for it!!!!"

Hiyori: "AAAAIZZEEEEENNNNNNN!!!! *CHARGES*"

Seriously, how stupid is she? "Sorry, Shinji...... I couldn't.... Hold.... Back...", Yes very dramatic, but you still made a dumbass move.

Damn, Aizen owns all of them merely by taunting them into attacking recklessly. It's always been one of his major strengths; he did it with Toushirou by saying he should have ripped Hinamori to pieces, he did it with Shinji in Pendulum, and now he does it again. Aizen's mouth is probably one his biggest weapons.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 13:26   Link #54
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Well , they all wait that Ichigo will beat him like he screamed "Ichigooooooooo"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 14:49   Link #55
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Yeah, also really disappointing. Like when Shinji said they're "Ichigo's allies". What the hell did Ichigo ever do for them? He leeched off their training then ran off to Hueco Mundo and left them to rot. Ichigo will never call himself a Vizard or official "join" Shinji's group, yet Shinji insists on kissing his ass.

What I'd like to see is Shinji going bankai on Aizen and kicking his ass, not screaming for Ichigo like a little girl. Reminds me of Dragonball Z, when Krillin goes "GOKKUUUUUUUUU"
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 15:53   Link #56
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yeah, also really disappointing. Like when Shinji said they're "Ichigo's allies". What the hell did Ichigo ever do for them? He leeched off their training then ran off to Hueco Mundo and left them to rot. Ichigo will never call himself a Vizard or official "join" Shinji's group, yet Shinji insists on kissing his ass.

What I'd like to see is Shinji going bankai on Aizen and kicking his ass, not screaming for Ichigo like a little girl. Reminds me of Dragonball Z, when Krillin goes "GOKKUUUUUUUUU"
ohh god i remember that (forced to watch by DBZ obcessive fan A.K.A. best friend) imagine if 4kids got hold of bleach then it be just like yu-ki-oh (if youve seen DN TAS ep.1 you'll understand. youtube deleated it though)
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 16:05   Link #57
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
fwiw, I hate censors in all forms. This is no exception. I do not believe there is a justifiable reason for them, nor do I condone them just to make soccer moms happy. It's a shame Bleach got hit with censorship so hard. The The anime is great otherwise.
Yet in all they still have too even in Japan, but Bleach didn't get hit hard in censorship in America as sometime AS would uncensor a censor. Normally when comes to channels like 4 Kids or [COLOR="Yellow"]Nicktoons[/COLOR] I would be okay with them censoring them blood, but no more than that. They don't need to go to very part and say were taking out this and adding this, because doing that can make it look kinda stupid especially when it is with dialogue. Dialogue should never be censored and if it is just make beep. They need to stop over-censoring anime Blood is enough
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 07:39   Link #58
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Aizen's mouth is probably one his biggest weapons.
Would someone much funnier than me make a joke out of this one?
Thank you.

Quote:
What I'd like to see is Shinji going bankai on Aizen and kicking his ass, not screaming for Ichigo like a little girl.
Apparently, you missed the part where Shinji explained that he wants Ichigo there because he wil bring Orihime to heal Hyori.
__________________

Last edited by MisterJB; 2010-08-28 at 08:03.
MisterJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 08:24   Link #59
JustRob
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
He didn't explain anything, he looked around in a fit of shock screaming for Ichigo and Orihime. What exactly is the use of him sitting there screaming? He's supposed to be the leader of the Vizard, and he's supposed to set an example. This was pretty pathetic.
__________________
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 10:32   Link #60
Pa1n
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Well I enjoyed this episode , there were much worse episodes in the last few ones . At last better - real fights - going to start .
Well It's really sux that her legs wasn't off like in the manga , allways wander why the ppl who made Claymore couldn't make Bleach - 100% violence and blood and bodies part in the air!
Pa1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.