Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-30, 21:43   Link #3781
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
If Takashi is a real man, he would have had her that night. All. Night. Long.
Which is the real reason the z's came, they were too loud *******

Felt she getting the sword now was unnecessary. but I guess they intend to cut that part out.

Today's extra thick cut was on special for only 9.99AUD/Kg, felt appropriate.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 22:07   Link #3782
Shiinaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
There was probably some xxx action going on in that temple/shrine during the night, and the zombies slowly strolled up the stairs after hearing the moaning that Saeko was giving out by Takashi's awesomeness, the moaning got quite louder and louder as the night dragged on, and the zombies still stumbled on the stairs, then when morning came and they were finally done with their night of xxx action. The zombies finally reached them.

The only reason I can come up with atm, may be something else still...
i guess u are right..
Shiinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 22:22   Link #3783
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ep 9

Just finished with the episode and even with the changes from the manga i still enjoyed it very much.

We were finally able to get the Saeko that i love above all else, the real Saeko. I find her darkside even more alluring than her good side. There is nothing wrong with having a berserker on the team you need someone who can whoop ass at close range. The obvious look of sexual arousal while she was hacking "them" to pieces was excellent. This is part of what i spoke about last week. Takashi started to change in order to survive and Saeko also noted it. Saeko has had this blood lust even before. Its funny because as messed up as the world is right now its actually quite convenient for Saeko. If this never happen eventually she could have ended up like say Shiki. Where she cant control the urge to kill anymore and harms innocents. As dark as she may see i prefer the real version unbound than the fake one that holding back. Now im not sure about the final part but the gg subs states that Saeko yelled shes "wet" at the end. Has anyone confirmed this?

The Shrine scene was pretty much keeping with the manga. Saeko tells her story of when she first realized that she gets drunk of her own power or if you will off dominating others however its obvious at Takashi breast grabbing technique that she doesn't mind being dominated as well lol. I honestly didnt like the breast grabbing scene that much. They made it seem too much like Takashi was trying to dominate Saeko than snap her out of her daze. Why the hell was there a need to grab them like he was trying to take one off as souvenir? The scene didnt sit too well to me.

The writers did a good job of keeping us in the dark about what really happen. Not only are they increasing the amount of romantic involvement with Saeko and Takashi they give us a scene that can not only be implied that they kissed but that may have very well slept together. They type of scene does does not appear in the manga. Which tells me that the writers want to play up the romantic triangle to its fullest. Now i guess we could say that Saeko was just adjusting her strings on her underwear in the morning because after sleeping they were loose. But for them show it after the implied kiss the next morning it was clear what they are hinting at. I dunno if anything happen and we may never find out. However i will say this i dont think Saeko is the kind of girl to have a sexual relationship with a man that she was not even dating and might have feeling for another girl. As much as i wished something happen most likely nothing did.

After the blood bath Saeko asked Takashi to take responsibility. This can be interpreted in many different ways. The first one obviously being Takashi for releasing the demon that was otherwise sleeping inside of her. For her survival and his he says its ok he will accept it. But the other meaning could be romantic if something did happen in the shrine. Even though Sakeo said she has someone she likes i think we could put that past tense now. It obvious to all of us that attraction of Takashi is growing everyday. I wont even hint about it I want a TakashixSaeko for numerous reasons, but we are so far away from even seeing a remote ending ill just hold of for now.

Saya was not happy with the hold arm around each other arrival of the two that was one jealous face we see there. Now to see how they decide to handle Rei. Speaking of Rei ummm some nice scenes are a coming.

Sword disappears after they leave the shrine which im glad because of the upcoming episode.
Old 2010-08-30, 22:51   Link #3784
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
There was probably some xxx action going on in that temple/shrine during the night, and the zombies slowly strolled up the stairs after hearing the moaning that Saeko was giving out by Takashi's awesomeness, the moaning got quite louder and louder as the night dragged on, and the zombies still stumbled on the stairs, then when morning came and they were finally done with their night of xxx action. The zombies finally reached them.

The only reason I can come up with atm, may be something else still...
lol now this makes more sense
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 22:51   Link #3785
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

just wet & wow on it ep.9 sure ok & epic way to give a saeko a bootst "grab the doobi" to epic slashing to have her "wet" just wow.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 23:17   Link #3786
ZeKeR
Superbad

also.... did you notice something? when alice hugged both of them, for a minute i thought that they looked like mother and father.... HEH....

and saya was pissed at the scene. good thing rei wasnt thar.
Spoiler for ntr possibility:

EDIT: NOT THAT ARTIST'S WORK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Last edited by james0246; 2010-08-30 at 23:38. Reason: image was a little large, so I thumbnailed it for you...
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 23:19   Link #3787
dfens

The Nuneru Kanji used means, get wet or damp, from the line in the manga as well she is getting wet down their do to all the killing and fighting which is getting her off.

With the Kanji they used it's not wet do to plain old water if you catch my drift.

It does look like she ditched the sword probably it broke and she'll get a new one from Saya's dad like in the manga.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 23:27   Link #3788
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
What I'm thinking right now is that each girl gets a shot at Takashi based on the seperation from the group.. I mean we had Takashi and Rei go around places on a motorcycle, when they got separated from the main group after a bus crashed the tunnel entrance.

Now we have Saeko and Takashi separated from the group after trying to lure the zombies away with loud sounds, but failed to work, and the group getting rescued by Saya's mother, leading to all these sorts of events that just happened in episode 9.

Now I'm getting the thought that they are going to do the same thing with Takashi and Saya, I mean it already happened to 2 females in the group.. Why not happen to the last teenage girl?

Also, dont you guys think its odd that they have some sort of "fetish-like" breast-grabbing in the Rei + Saeko being alone with Takashi moments? That it might happen with Saya as well if there is ever an alone moment?
The best is saved for last I bet. Saya had the most erotic fanservice moment in the OP.
Old 2010-08-31, 00:22   Link #3789
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

interesting changes from the source material. i'm looking forward to where they take this triangle. something is obviously implied, but if Macross Frontier taught me anything, explicitly implied doesn't mean actually happened. (i'm still bitter about that, fyi)

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 01:23   Link #3790
Green²
It's bacon!

(Click the thumbnail for animated PNG.)

I'm sure someone could do better.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 03:03   Link #3791
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Is there a Saya cover to post? Pretty please.
Wait for the new Dragon Age Magazine

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201002hotd/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
-snip-
^ Hand of God
More of a molester to me. Damn those eyes.

Old 2010-08-31, 03:07   Link #3792
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

For some reason, this post made me all warm and fuzzy inside ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 03:11   Link #3793
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Wouldn't it have been just the cherry on the cake if this was the last episode?
Old 2010-08-31, 03:25   Link #3794
Gohan78
Awakened One

There is no conclusive evidence that they had sex in the temple. If the director really wanted to imply sexual intercourse, he would have shown them half-naked embracing each other the next morning. Instead he choose to leave what happened that night to the imagination of the viewers. I believe they didn't do it, otherwise the anime would deviate too much from the manga.
The adjusting of the skirt was also in the manga, where they didn't even kiss, and I think it was implied that Saeko had just used the portable potty.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 03:49   Link #3795
Jerseykid

If Takashi didn't at least get a kiss then he has once again failed all men. If he gets to have sexual relations with each of the female members if for no better reason than to make surviving this hell more bearable then I approve.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 04:02   Link #3796
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
and saya was pissed at the scene. good thing rei wasnt thar.
D*** F******* P***** Armor.

Spoiler for nsfw zombie and R-18:
Old 2010-08-31, 05:59   Link #3797
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
same the manga never portray the whole kissing bit with takashi and Saeko that whole new deal but look good like parent coming home greeting the child when saya saw it she was happy for second then when they had the arm around each other she got mad walk off.

But its strange how did zombie come to the shrine the they did not make any sound maybe they smelled them who knows
Old 2010-08-31, 06:04   Link #3798
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Boob grabbing censor was full of fail, but the episode as a whole was epically awesome!!!! GO SAEKO!!!!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 06:31   Link #3799
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Boob grabbing censor was full of fail
Don't watch ANN's stream then.
Old 2010-08-31, 06:39   Link #3800
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for nsfw hdoujin:

Something must have happen........

Saya is mad?

Rei is jealous?

Saeko's wet....

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse