AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-08-31, 15:12   Link #3321
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Well i certainly like where this is going. I'm enjoying peoples theories on
Spoiler for Chapter 198:
Old 2010-08-31, 15:13   Link #3322
cyberdemon

I had a thought concerning Lisanna.

Spoiler for 198:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 15:31   Link #3323
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

You know, I think it'd be a lot more interesting if it was just the Edolas Lisanna trying to fit in with a dead person's image. Of course it wouldn't be as emotional I guess.

and LOL @ Gazille!
Old 2010-08-31, 15:33   Link #3324
GoldfishLantec

Spoiler for lisanna:
GoldfishLantec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 15:37   Link #3325
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishLantec View Post
Spoiler for lisanna:
Not necessarily.

Spoiler for Lisanna:
Old 2010-08-31, 16:30   Link #3326
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not necessarily.

Spoiler for Lisanna:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-31, 16:40   Link #3327
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Discusison is nice and all, but I'm just appreciating the last page pic. High heels, kneeling, legs spread, short cloth, bondage, and wetness to top it off.
Old 2010-08-31, 18:27   Link #3328
dee32

I think that the Lisanna before them is earthland Lisanna. Because she must have internal magic or she wouldn't be there. Edo Lisanna would have been stripped of her magic and not be there. Another thing Edo team Natsu would be there with Earthland Team Natsu. I think the Lisanna that died was the Edo one. Say that after the prince arrived from Edo to Earthland, Edo Lisanna was sent by the king to spy on him. Say she bushwacks earthland Lisanna around the time Natsu finds Happy's Egg. Earthland Lisanna get sent to Edo and grows up there. The Lisanna you see in the picture with Mirajane and Elfman was actually Edo Lisanna. My thing is how Mirajane and Elfman going to react to Lisanna being alive.

I'm glad Gajeel finally got his cat partner.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 18:30   Link #3329
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Not necessarily.

Spoiler for Lisanna:
You're stretching. Yes, it's possible that it's Earthland-Lisanna, in the sense that Mashima could have her be anything, but absolutely nothing hints towards it and plenty of things hint the other direction.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 18:32   Link #3330
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
You're stretching. Yes, it's possible that it's Earthland-Lisanna, in the sense that Mashima could have her be anything, but absolutely nothing hints towards it and plenty of things hint the other direction.
the new chapter is a major hint. The mere fact she's in earthland means that she has inner magic, something Edolas people don't have. Then there's the fact that the full scope of what happened 2 years ago hasn't been mentioned. It's pretty much that Mashima didn't want to show it before now. Possibly for a reason since it could give it away. I'd say there equal evidence for both sides at this point.
Old 2010-08-31, 18:45   Link #3331
Somnus
Eh?

That chapter was bloody incredible. Bring on the next one.

Highlights for me:

Everyone`s different expressions as they were falling in the beginning

The Exceed family revelations

Baby Wendy

FT winning at waving (cookies for those who catch the reference)

Panther Lily and Gazille

LISANNA (I fear for my Lucy x Natsu flag, it may be replaced)
Old 2010-08-31, 19:54   Link #3332
dee32

So Charle is actually a princess just that she doesn't know that yet.
Old 2010-08-31, 19:55   Link #3333
Cinocard

Quote:
I had a thought concerning Lisanna.

Spoiler for 198:
This Lisanna can be from Earthland, but sorry, the theory that Mystogan sent her to Edoras sounds so wrong in many way.

Anyhow, I'm not positive that if this is indeed Earthland Lisanna, she's having an amnesia right now. It seems to me that she really tried to avoid Natsu and co, because she finds it hard to meet them somehow. But yes, the most likely possibility is that the dead Lisanna was Edo Lisanna.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 20:02   Link #3334
dee32

I wonder is Happy gonna stick to wearing clothes now or going back to wear none at all?
Old 2010-08-31, 22:09   Link #3335
amjzz

There are too many things that don't make sense.

1. The lisanna that died was earthland lisanna, she could use magic and her grave appeared in past episodes.

2. Edoras people can cross the anima (mistgun was a proof of that) so just because earthland lisanna crossed the anime doesn't mean she has inner magic.

3. Edoras lisanna and earthland lisanna don't use the same kind of magic (like edoras natsu and earthland natsu use different magic).

4. I doubt lissana would stay in earthland, she would miss edoras mirajane and elfman.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 01:07   Link #3336
Divini
Senpai!

O M G

This was one plot element that seemed very intriguing, but was only mentioned in passing, and never brought to the fore, but now....

I think I'm looking forward to the next arc more than any other
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 01:12   Link #3337
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
There are too many things that don't make sense.

1. The lisanna that died was earthland lisanna, she could use magic and her grave appeared in past episodes.

2. Edoras people can cross the anima (mistgun was a proof of that) so just because earthland lisanna crossed the anime doesn't mean she has inner magic.

3. Edoras lisanna and earthland lisanna don't use the same kind of magic (like edoras natsu and earthland natsu use different magic).

4. I doubt lissana would stay in earthland, she would miss edoras mirajane and elfman.
1. a. don't talk about anime for canon. Only manga actually counts.
b. graves don't necessarily have bodies in them (check Rave Master)

2. Mystogan had access and means to study it and find a way. I doubt Lisanna would have a clue what to do even if she got to the anima machine.

3. Mystogan had to give EL-FT something to allow them to use their magic normally in Edolas. If Lisanna is the EL one then she likely didn't get it and had to conform to Edo magic weapons.

4. Same could be said if she was the EL ones and missed the EL Mira and Elfman.
Old 2010-09-01, 01:32   Link #3338
Krono

People really need to apply Occam's Razor a bit more. The simplest explanation for this is that this is Edo-Lisanna was dragged here through some freak circumstance when everything else got pulled out. That everyone will indeed be unhappy with this Lisanna being in the wrong world, but the experts in dimensional travel being in the other world means she's stuck here. Leaving her to join this Fairy Tail in order to make a living while she figures out what to do.

The alternative that this is indeed the deceased EL-Lisanna requires multiple convoluted theories about her flawlessly replacing her Edoras self despite several obstacles to doing so. While still leaving her siblings convinced Elfman had killed her, and Natsu and the rest of the guild convinced she was dead without a body.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 01:43   Link #3339
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
People really need to apply Occam's Razor a bit more. The simplest explanation for this is that this is Edo-Lisanna was dragged here through some freak circumstance when everything else got pulled out. That everyone will indeed be unhappy with this Lisanna being in the wrong world, but the experts in dimensional travel being in the other world means she's stuck here. Leaving her to join this Fairy Tail in order to make a living while she figures out what to do.

The alternative that this is indeed the deceased EL-Lisanna requires multiple convoluted theories about her flawlessly replacing her Edoras self despite several obstacles to doing so. While still leaving her siblings convinced Elfman had killed her, and Natsu and the rest of the guild convinced she was dead without a body.
In a magic world, nothing is simple.
Old 2010-09-01, 02:11   Link #3340
pampz21
ShipCore

maybe the grave of lisana was brought to edoras and became lacrima and Gajeel unexpectedly destroy it and turn to a human form! and was suck again to anima through earthland

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen