AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-09-25, 09:33   Link #1
LordNasuke
馬鹿である

Character Request

Hello, I have a character from a game that i would like to be drawn, but as i dont have enough skills i was hoping one of you great manga artists could help.
heres a brieg picture i made up so you can get the idea.

also the description.: Blue eyes, 24 years old,(i'm not good at drawing age)

Hair Color and Related Features: Elegantly flowing, Brownish-blonde hair, going down to about the middle of the ear with slightly longer bangs.
Also a patch of facial hair right underneath his lip coming down in a triangle

Physical Appearance: Wears A tight Black leather coat, with many straps and buckles, over a white t-shirt. With Black pants that have two hulsters
for his guns. Stands at 6"1" and weighs 153lbs. Has finely toned muscles, though not buff. Also has straps across back for bigger guns, though
rarely uses them because of his affection for hand guns.
( There are straps, but not an overabundance, like that doesnt make up the whole coat)

again any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
LordNasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 12:19   Link #2
aph

Send a message via MSN to aph
its not great, or finished. but this is what i sketched up with ur guidance.. thouht id upload it now , i can finish it if u want, started sketching his lower half too.

Spoiler:

is this anywhere close? char sounds cool, thats what got me drawing this dude, name/background? ;]
aph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 00:32   Link #3
LordNasuke
馬鹿である

Yea i would definatly like to see this finished, i really like how its turning out so far.as for more info, i havent really decided a name yet, and i am working on the history, i will post with more info when i get it if you want. If you want to take a look at the plot of the game go here http://s4.invisionfree.com/Bound_Ear...ex.php?act=idx

Last edited by LordNasuke; 2004-09-26 at 11:26.
Old 2004-09-26, 05:56   Link #4
aph

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNasuke
Yea i would definatly like to see this finished, i really like how its turning out so far.as for more info, i havent really decided a name yet, and i am working on the history, i will post with more info when i get it if you want. If you want to take a look at the plot of the game go here http://s4.invisionfree.com/Bound_Ear...ex.php?act=idx
glad you like it, i will definately redraw this at least once if not more so hopefully it will get a little better (i hope), if not just inked and someone else can colour, cause i've only just started cg work.

more info on the character is always helpful(^) helps me get a idea of how he will look.

edit: style of guns? old classic western stylee or futuristic? or even modern day? lol.

Last edited by aph; 2004-09-26 at 07:31.
Old 2004-09-26, 11:25   Link #5
LordNasuke
馬鹿である

Oh handguns, more modern to futuristic. Still havent decided on a name yet >.< *working on it*. Also the facial hair should probably be a lighter than what i drew it in my pic, sorry for the confusion. And if theirs anything else, feel free to ask. ^_^
Old 2004-09-26, 13:46   Link #6
aph

okey dokies, i understand theres alot of problems with this (proportions etc.) but its still only a sketch so -.-

anyways, heres a fullbody shot w/lighter (perhaps), facial hair. I hope u like it, but dont just go yeah great, any probs, with details at least, let me know.

Spoiler:

? comments from anyone is nice ;| theres a shiteload wrong with it, so a list would be handy for the retake ;D
Old 2004-09-26, 13:58   Link #7
LordNasuke
馬鹿である

yea its coming along, aside from a few proportion things like you mentioned. As for the facial hair i like the color a lot more now, but could you maybe make it little smaller also, hehe after those couple things it will be cool.
as for a list of things to improve, a couple things are
-the left hand/glove look a little small..
-the right leg, up by the hip, looks a little off also.
Old 2004-09-26, 14:31   Link #8
aph

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNasuke
yea its coming along, aside from a few proportion things like you mentioned. As for the facial hair i like the color a lot more now, but could you maybe make it little smaller also, hehe after those couple things it will be cool.
as for a list of things to improve, a couple things are
-the left hand/glove look a little small..
-the right leg, up by the hip, looks a little off also.

thx for the list, i think the hip is like that cause its 2xa4 stuck together, scanned seperate then rejoined, but ill be sure to make sure that dont happen again.

probably start redrawing this tomorrow.. character info Nasuke! will do on the goatee btw.
Old 2004-09-26, 14:50   Link #9
LordNasuke
馬鹿である

Ok as for name i think i may call him Seth, dont know but thats what i am throwing around right now.(his history goes,

He was born in cappera fortress, his mother died during his birth. His father a merchant of sorts had to travel around quite a bit, During one particular trip when he was 18, his father decided for the first time to bring him along, to Meta City. The trip was great until their was an accident, and his father was killed. Feeling weak he decided to do somthing. He spent the next few years living a difficult life in meta city, aquiring the skills, and equipment, nececary to take revenge. And at age 24 he is ready to go out into the world, take his revenge. and my story starts. ^_^

Well thats basically it, i will probably add to a little, also if you want to know about the world and what not read the backstory on the previously mentioned link.
hopefully that will help some
I guess i made him sound like a revenge junkie and thats not really it, thats more a personal goal, he really just wants to get more powerful. Not feel weak anymore.
He feels guillty for the death of his father.

Last edited by LordNasuke; 2004-09-26 at 15:01.